Cheap Path of Exile Orbs for Sale
One of the most important types of item in the game are POE Orbs. So if you’re looking to buy POE Orbs with real life money, there’s no better place to do so than here in PlayerAuctions. Find the orbs you need – we’re sure that you will.SELL
What if our MMORPG has no hard currency and the alternative has other uses aside from purchasing items? That’s the approach Path of Exile took with its currency system, and it’s working like a charm. Called orbs, these items go To be more familiar with it, here’s a guide.
What are POE Orbs?
There are lots of orbs, with each one having their own effect. Here are some of the most popular orbs in the circulation:
- Orb of Alchemy – upgrade a normal item to Rare
- Regal Orb – upgrade a magic item to Rare
- Chaos Orb – rerolls modifiers in a Rare item
- Exalted Orb – grants a Rare item a new modifier
- Chromatic Orb – rerolls color of sockets in an item
- Jeweller’s Orb – rerolls the number of sockets on an item
- Orb of Fusing – rerolls the socket links in an item
- Orb of Regret – refunds 1 passive skill point
- Eternal Orb – creates imprint of an item, which can be applied on an item to restore it to original state
- Vaal Orb – corrupts an item, giving it unique properties
How to Use Path of Exile Orbs Right
While your first recourse may be to trade them up for good gear, there are also times when using them is actually better than selling them. This is especially true when you can make the item you’re looking for can be made using your orbs in PoE.
For example, if you have a piece of rare gear that is missing just one mod, it’s better to use the orbs you have. The problem, however, is that orbs yield random results, so there’s a chance that you might have to try again and again until you get the result you want. So if you’re not confident with that, you’re better off buying the specific gear you want in exchange for orbs.
It should go without saying that regardless of whether you’ll use the orbs yourself or trade them for gear, it’s always a good idea to have lots of them. If you’re going to rely on purely in-game methods, then you’ll either farm them or use the vendor recipe system to earn some.
What is the Vendor Recipe System?
The Vendor Recipe System enables the player to sell or trade items with NPC vendors. By giving NPCs a particular set of items, they give you something in return. Depending on the combination of items you give, you’ll receive a specific set of items. For example, if you give a magic unidentified item, you’ll get 2 transmutation shards, while giving a rare unidentified item gets you 5.
- There are even combinations that can yield orbs. Most of these combinations follow a poker-like pattern:
- X of a Kind – 2 to 3 identified rare items with the same name, and in certain combinations have 20% quality. Examples:
- Straight Flush – normal, magic, and rare items (preferably unidentified) and normal, magic, rare, and unique items. Examples:
- Full Rare Set – an entire gear set of rare items for one orb. The orb you receive is determined by the level of the lowest-level gear. Levels 1 to 59 yield Orb of Chance, Levels 60 to 74 yield Chaos Orb, and Levels 75 to 100 yield Regal Orb. If gear are unidentified or has 20% quality, you get two orbs, and if gear are both unidentified and has 20% quality you get three.
o 2 identified rare items of the same name – 1 Orb of Chance
o 2 identified rare items with same name and 20% quality – 1 Orb of Alchemy
o Unidentified Normal, Magic, and Rare items – 2 Orb of Augmentation
o Unidentified Normal, Magic, and Rare and 20% quality – 1 Orb of Alchemy
o Normal, Magic, Rare, and Unique Items – 5 Orb of Chance
Other than the Orb of Alchemy, Chance, and Augmentation, you can also get other orbs through other means. Here are some examples:
- Vaal Orb – 7 Vaal skill gems or sacrifice 1 Vaal Fragment
- Orb of Regret – one imprint of an item
You can also obtain Exalted Orb, Blessed Orb, Orb of Fusing, and Eternal Orb through the Vendor Recipe System. However, there aren’t any fixed recipes for them, so you’re better off farming for them or buying them.
Buying POE Orbs With Cash
Last but definitely not least, you can always buy Orbs from third-party sites like here. All you need to do is register or log in and purchase the offers available on the site. Orbs are usually sold in bulk and vary in price, which in turn will mostly depend on what orbs are included in the set. Therefore, it’s important to choose the offers that suit your wants and needs best.
Now that you know more about POE Orbs, it’s time you got some. In case you need more, don’t be afraid to go here.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security