Buy ARK Dinosaurs, Creatures & Items - Survival Evolved Trading
Looking to buy an ARK Wyvern? An Element Dust Gacha? or a Snow Owl for sale? Join 2.1 million users in PlayerAuctions' ARK trading marketplace and find amazingly Cheap ARK dinos, creatures, resources and many more items, including Tek and Metal Wall!
Volume discount : The seller offers a special discount when you buy more.
ARK Dinosaurs and Items for Sale
Ark: Survive Evolved pits players in a savage battle against both the environment as well as other players battling to be the last man standing. Test your mettle against wild primordial beasts in the form of dinosaurs roaming prehistoric landscapes in the ultimate survival challenge. In order to survive, players need to scrounge for resources, build makeshift shelters, and tame wildlife through the use of ARK eggs and kibble. Once these eggs hatch, the animal hatchlings can help transport critical materials. They can then also protect farms. You won’t need to rely as much on your primary Ark tek armor with such fantastic beasts by your side.
Your Favorite Dinos Come to Life
All the essentials that players need to survive can be found here. From wildlife domestication, including ARK Rex kibble and Dilo kibble, you won’t need to look further than our pages. Keep in mind that for the early stages of their existence, hatchlings won’t eat anything else, so it’s essential to stock up on kibbles (unless you’re trying to raise Wyverns). Keep in mind that Wyvern hatchlings drink Wyvern milk, which is only accessible from female Wyverns, alpha ones, or other players through sale. Also, you can also purchase a wyvern egg or get one from a Quetzal.
ARK Trading at PlayerAuctions
PlayerAuctions provides a secure, reliable and affordable trading platform for buying & selling ARK items and dinosaurs. The PlayerGuardian and PowerSeller systems have been helping to make our platform as secure as can be since 1999. The former secures and encrypts data involved in transactions while protecting from phishing apps at the same time. The latter lets buyers leave ratings and reviews of our online sellers—who also happen to be gamers themselves. There are no registration fees for buyers and seller fees are much lower compared to other player-to-player trading sites.
We have dozens of ARK items on our portal. Buy wyvern or quetzal eggs and survive the mayhem of the harsh, unforgiving landscapes of the prehistoric world.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How to buy video game items and weapons with real money?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
How will the seller deliver the items?
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Why should I buy in-game items on PlayerAuctions?
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
After I send payment, when will the seller deliver?
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
What if the seller doesn’t deliver?
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
At PlayerAuctions, we make buying essential in-game items as easy as can be. To buy Ark items that suit your needs, simply browse through our pages to see the top sellers. You can see.
As having the right stuff in your inventory can go a long way to helping you survive the harsh primordial landscapes of Ark: Survival Evolved, make sure to hunt for those that will truly help you in your endeavor.
Popular ARK Items
Here’s a look at the top items you need to look out for to be the lone survivor:
- Vault – Building a vault is a top priority in Ark. With the constant threat of raids from other players looming, it’s essential to build an impregnable base. With the vault being virtually indestructible, you can ensure the safety of your tribe’s possessions.
- Bolas – Bolas are quite indispensable—especially early on in the game. It’s simple really; roaming around the jungle poses a high possibility of running into mean ol’ Ark dinos that are of higher levels than you. Toss this thing and you’ll have ample time to flee.
- Rocket Launcher – This bad boy takes up a ton of resources. Its benefits, however, make it worth the initial investment—it’s a rocket launcher, for cryin’ out loud! You can level down bases and enemy tribes with a single shot!
- Bow – Bows can be game-changers, so it’s ideal that you keep a keen eye out for them. Remember that you have practically nothing when you start the game. The minute you get a bow in your hands, you immediately shift from being the hunted to the hunter.
- Pike – What’s the next best thing to having a big gun in your hand? Having a big stick! Ark is about maximizing your limited resources. Shooting pretty much anything that moves can drain it fast. Simplify things. Use a stick instead!
- Pearls – Ark Pearls are one of the most precious resources in the game. These beauties can be found immersed in the deepest parts of the ocean. If you’re lucky, you can sometimes find them in shallow areas. Players can craft items using these silica pearls as the main ingredient.
How to Get Element in ARK?
Elements are needed in the crafting of Tek Tier stuff. It powers or fuels those same structures or equipment, by turning them into Elemental Shards. At any rate, Tek Tier is pretty much endgame, so players naturally want to farm them as much as they can.
However, the best way to farm Element, trapping an alpha dragon, isn't possible anymore. That leaves the other, somewhat less efficient ways for it.
- Element Dust
- Element Nodes
- Element Gacha
- Boss Hunting
Element Dust can be refined into Element and Element shards. Killing and harvesting Enforcers is one way to get them, as well as harvesting various objects in the Sanctuary. A Doedicurus can harvest dust in that way for maximum efficiency. Pair it with an Argentavis or Quetzal, and you can do it while flying through Sanctuary's airspace.
These are scattered across the Wasteland. Similar to Orbital Supply Drops, players have to defend it for a total of six waves to be able to harvest it. Depending on how well it was defended, it may reward dust, shards, or Element, from most to least common. Creatures can't be used to harvest them, but a Mantis may be used with a pick or hatchet to increase the yield.
Gachas are able to produce resources, depending on what they've eaten. Players gather those resources through Gacha Crystals the creatures produce. One crystal may reward players with a moderate amount of Element Dust.
Bosses in the Extinction DLC will also drop Element. Broodmother Lysrix, Megapithecus, Dragon, and Manticore (players can fight the last two in the Ragnarok Arena) all drop Element. Going a few rounds against them will net you quite a haul of the resource.
Again, it's not going to be as fast or convenient as capturing an alpha dragon. These methods would require considerably repetitive actions. It might be a little easier if you have a tribe that could circulate the duty among the members.
How to Unlock Tek?
Players unlock Tek Tier items and structures by first collecting the Engrams. They're dropped by the boss creatures Megapithecus, Broodmother Lysrix, and Dragon. Each boss and difficulty level drops a different Engram. However, defeating them on hard mode also unlocks everything on the easy and medium tiers as well. Remember, they also drop Element, so make sure to grab that too.
Please note that some Tek gear, such as the Tek Saddle, do not confer benefits in combat. They're like cosmetic pieces that aren’t necessarily functional in that aspect.
Is it too much of a hassle to farm Element? No worries as you can buy ARK Element and Tek items directly from other players! It's the most convenient solution so you won't have to spend hours on end just farming Element chunks or dust. As a general rule, Element cannot be transferred, but Element Dust can. If you'd like to sell Element, it'll have to be in the form of dust.
At any rate, we've got what you need, so you don't have to look further. Keep on enjoying ARK!
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security