It's free to register as a seller and post for-sale offers. Once you make a sale, PlayerAuctions' will charge a small transaction fee. Learn morePowerful Tools
Our tools and services make it easy to manage, promote, and grow your business. Learn moreSupport and Community
PlayerAuctions' customer support team is always here to help. Learn more
- 2+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales
- Trade with confidence and peace of mind
- Work together with a community of gamers for hassle-free sales
- Ensure successful transactions by vending on a safe platform
- Utilize the best methods for secure online trading
- Support the fight to end scamming
What can you sell on PlayerAuctions?
You can sell both virtual and physical products on PlayerAuctions. For example, you can sell in-game gold, your leveled account, or even headsets and keyboards.
How can I start selling?
Registration is extremely simple. After you register, you are free to begin listing items for sale. If your product is purchased, we will notify you by email.
How do I get paid?
Payments from your sales will be deposited directly to your Skrill, Payoneer, or bank account.
What are the fees?
Fees vary depending on the type of product you sell. Note: we only charge a fee IF your product gets sold. Learn more
How does PlayerAuctions protect sellers?
Our sellers are guaranteed 100% protection against payment fraud and chargebacks. In addition, our dispute resolution process will help you resolve any issues that you have with buyers.