Fortnite Marketplace: Buy Black Knight, Renegade Raider Account
Purchasing a Fortnite account grants benefits, such as a sweet number of wins, loads of V-Bucks, high hero classes, cool weapons, and a ready-made fort. Best of all, you can get a Fortnite OG account stacked with rare skins, such as the Galaxy skin, Skull Trooper, Wukong, iKONIK Skin, Honor Guard Skin and more. Browse all our best Fortnite account shops, pick the best-valued offer and get a full-access account safely today!
Survive the Storm with a Fortnite Account
In Fortnite, players can join their friends in collecting materials, and they can build forts, and fight waves of husks and monsters. Choose from four heroes: (1) crafty constructors, (2) versatile soldiers, (3) lethal ninjas, and (4) speedy outcasts to fight against husks. Constructors are great at building things while Soldiers are well-rounded and can fit various roles. Ninjas are masters at close range combat and exploration, and Outlanders are the treasure hunters excellent at gathering resources for building and other valuable things.
You can play the game on PC, PS4, and Xbox. Player progression can be shared between linked accounts (at least for PC and PS4), and you don’t have to purchase another copy of the game. Even getting the standard edition is fine since it’s possible to upgrade to limited edition by paying the difference of the two. However, if you got a copy as a gift, but lack time to play, consider buying a Fortnite account.
Why Buy a Fortnite Account?
Purchasing a Fortnite account grants benefits, such as advanced hero classes, reliable weapons, and a ready-made fort. As the heroes get stronger, their abilities are enhanced by passive traits, and certain combinations of these skills traits, which specialize the character to certain playstyles. To prevent wasting money on an account with a character that isn’t a good fit it’s wise to do some research before buying.
Weapons, Skins, Items and VBucks that the former owner left behind will become yours. You can utilize any weapon with a high star level without the hassle of gathering materials required to craft. Perhaps you’ll find a Crystal Weapon, which are stronger than the usual weapons. Next, if the fort that’s in the account not to your liking, then there's no need to tear it down to make a new one. It's convenient, isn't it?
Best of all, a Fortnite account can give you the rare skins that will make many other players jealous of you. Dress up like a medieval knight and hit the disco in some ridiculous outfit. Pick an OG account with the coolest Fortnite BR skins and get yourself ready from the outside.
Please note that buying an account doesn’t mean instant success. Take the time to practice and familiarize yourself with the game. Experts were once beginners.
Getting a Fortnite Modded Account
Aside from the usual Fortnite account, modded accounts are also popular among players who are looking to buy an account. There are three reasons why you might want a Fortnite modded account. First, a modded account will make your life easier, as you will have menus and other additions to the interface that will make your gameplay much more convenient. Second, you will be able to change your characters skins, but only on your end. It won’t change how other players see the modded account’s toon, but who cares? It gives you a sense of variety when it comes to your character's visuals. Lastly, mods will give you distinct advantages in combat. With these mods, you can rack more wins.
Where to Buy Fortnite Accounts for Sale
The best place to buy fortnite accounts is with PlayerAuctions. Our PlayerGuardian system protects sensitive data from phishing, while the PowerSeller System ensures that our sellers are trustworthy. It provides a place of feedback to make certain the quality of service. With these two systems in place, you’ll have peace of mind when trading. Besides, our customer support team is available to help 24/7.
Registering with us is free, and there are no hidden fees. What does that mean? Cheaper wares and more profit for the sellers compared to other player to player trading marketplaces. So, what are you waiting for? Buy a Fortnite account now and start your survival/fort-building journey.
Can You Buy Fortnite Accounts?
Yes, you can. If you want to have an easy and secure transaction, then PlayerAuctions is the right place, with a solid reputation for both buyers and sellers as one of the most reliable places to get anything game-related.
Can You Get Banned for Buying Fortnite Accounts?
Our sellers know the tricks of the trade and how to take the necessary precautions to ensure that the accounts that they sell are safe to use. Besides that, it’s also hard to tell if someone is playing on a
The black hole has dispersed: Buy Fortnite Chapter 2 Skin Account
Epic Games had us all bamboozled with that Fortnite black hole, but fret not, we’ve got all the Fortnite Chapter 2 skins you could ever want! As Fortnite Chapter 2 opens, we’re greeted to a Season Reboot complete with an all new Battle Pass that contains more elusive skins, emoji, weapon “wraps”, and items! But there’s a new gimmick — skins now come in double variants each. 2 skins for 1 drop!
Go for a gruff look with the Turk vs Riptide account, or a sassy one with a Remedy vs Toxin account. It doesn’t end there, as season 1 is brimming with other fresh new skins — instantly get a Journey vs Hazard account, Rippley vs Sludge account, 8-Ball vs Scratch account, or a Cameo vs Chic account. Not satisfied yet? Go for the best and claim Victory Royale with a rare level 100 Fusion account.
Swag your way to battle with ultra cool Fortnite Chapter 2 emoji like the Droop, High Five, Wavy T, Hula Hoopin, Sharpshooter, or Boing emojis. After all, what’s the point of trashtalk if you’ve got no killer moves to back it all up? Complete your Fortnite Chapter 2 account decked out in the finest Fortnite Chapter 2 weapon wraps like the Highlight Strikers, Chic, 8-Ball, Xev, or Fusion Scythe, as well as the latest back blings and harvesting tools. We’ve got your bases covered!
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.Learn more about safe game account-trading at PlayerAuctions.
Fortnite Cross-play: How to Link Your Fortnite Account?
How to transfer your Epic Account to PS4 and Switch? (For PC Users)
- 1. Visit the official Fortnite website.
- 2. Log in to the website and sign in with your e-mail and password.
- 3. Go through your username and click on ‘Account’.
- 4. If you have a Nintendo Switch account, it should be automatically synced into the system. For the PS4, click the word ‘Connect’ underneath it.
- 5. Log in with your PSN ID credentials. If successful, both accounts are now linked together with your sole Epic Account.
How to transfer your Fortnite Switch progress to an Epic Account? (For Switch users)
- 1. Visit the official Fortnite website and log in.
- 2. You’ll be asked by the site ‘Do you already play Fortnite?’. Click ‘Yes’.
- 3. Choose the Nintendo Switch icon to sync your progress.
- 4. Allow Epic to gain access to your Switch progress by logging in to your Nintendo Account as the website requests it.
- 5. Next, create an Epic Account and validate the email address you’ve provided once successful for your Switch progress to be finally saved to your Epic Account.
In Fortnite, players can join friends in collecting resources, building forts, and fighting husks and monsters. Each player must choose from one of four heroes:
- Outlander: treasure hunters excellent at gathering resources for building things
- Ninja: masters at close range combat and exploration
- Constructor: great at building things
- Soldier: well-rounded and can fit various roles
You can play the game on PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox. Player progression can be shared between linked accounts (at least for PC and PS4), and you don’t have to purchase another copy of the game. Even getting the standard edition is fine since it’s possible to upgrade to the limited edition by paying the difference of the two.
Outlander is not a fight-focused class. Instead, it has more success gathering and exploring the world of Fortnite. It has great treasure-finding and harvesting abilities. Also, it has support gadgets, such as TEDDY and Loot Llama.
- Shock Tower: deploys a tower that pulsates and electrocutes enemies for six seconds.
- TEDDY: this sentry turret fires ranged attacks at the enemies within its range, causing moderate damage.
- Phase Shift: swiftly causes 1,562 tiles to shift in the direction where Outlander is moving.
Ninjas are extremely agile and have the highest base speed among the classes. They excel at jumping and escaping, which makes them ideal melee fighters.
- Crescent Kick: a fast-paced attack that deals great damage, 800 impact, and even stuns the opponent for a few seconds.
- Smoke Bomb: once thrown, it deals great damage for 5 seconds while slowing down the enemies.
- Throwing Stars: a ninja throws one star three times while dealing cutting-edge damage with each star.
- Dragon Slash: an extremely agile attack that allows the ninja to swiftly move forward 2 times while dealing edged-weapon damage to all enemies located within 0,5 tiles.
Soldiers are experts at ranged weapons, and they provide buffs for teammates to support them. Likewise, they can debuff enemies to weaken them.
- Frag Grenade: after the soldier throws it, it gets detonated within few seconds, causing damage.
- Shockwave: used for knocking back enemies while dealing an energy damage.
- War Cry: provide the teammates with 50% increased damage, regardless of the range. Furthermore, attack speed is increased by 50% for ranged weapons and 20% for melee.
- Goin’ Commando: allows the soldier to fire 18 times while dealing 13 base damage per shot and lasts 10 seconds.
The constructor is a class that focuses on building while providing upgraded bases. They have a bonus repair and building speed, compared to other classes. They are the best class for building forts.
- BASE: walls that get affected by attacks will deal base damage to the attackers. Structures that are attached gain 12% melee resistance. Unfortunately, only one BASE can be active at a time.
- DECOY: once planted, DECOY will take enemy’s attention and distract them for 12 seconds.
- Bull Rush: a powerful skill that allows the constructor to rush three tiles while collecting the enemy and pushing them to the end of the rush, or at least until they collide into construction.
- Plasma Pulse: once planted, it explodes into the enemy and deals damage every 0.5 seconds for 10 seconds.
Can You Get V-Bucks for Free?
You can get V-Bucks for free in the game, but you’ll need to work for it! There’s a daily quest system in Fortnite wherein you will need to complete each of them to get free V-Bucks. Although it’s not much, and you’re better off purchasing a Battle Pass and getting your money’s worth there, you can still save up and use them to purchase in-game cosmetic trinkets for your character.
What Can You Buy with V-Bucks?
You can buy a plethora of awesome stuff in Fortnite with V-Bucks! For starters, you can get cosmetic items such as skins, emotes, and different variations of your pickaxe and glider. You can also use V-Bucks to purchase items from the Save the World mode, which is the PvE version of Fortnite. Besides skins, you can also use V-Bucks to get yourself a Battle Pass every season.
How Many Tiers Can You Buy With 1,000 V-Bucks?
There are 100 tiers to complete in Fortnite’s Battle Pass. But if you’re in a hurry to finish them all, you can buy your way through it all. To unlock the first 25 tiers right away, you’ll need to shell out $28 or 2,800 V-Bucks. This is a great way for you to get all the cosmetic items within the Battle Pass if you don’t have the time to complete it by playing—as it can take you from 75 to 150 hours to do so.
How Much Is the Galaxy Skin Worth?
The Galaxy Skin in Fortnite is worth at least $999. You’re not hallucinating—the cost of the Galaxy skin is a thousand bucks! This is mainly because of the collaboration between Epic Games and Samsung, wherein you can only get this if you’ve pre-ordered or purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone or the Galaxy Tab S4 tablet. So if you want this skin, you’ll have to either get the phone/tablet or find the skin in online marketplaces. Mind you, it’s not going to be cheap either, but it sure beats getting a new phone just for one Fortnite skin!
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security