PoE Unique One-Handed & Two-Handed Axes for Sale
Melee builds aren’t exactly popular in Path of Exile but that doesn’t stop build enthusiasts, especially those that prefer the excitement of close combat. Common weaponry for such builds are swords, maces, and claws, but axes, not so much. Nevertheless, builds that use them are equally good, so it’s worth it to buy POE Unique Axes such as Sinvicta’s Mettle and many others.SELL
- Edritch Ichor
- Edritch Ember
- Skill Gems
- Vaal Orb
- Stacked Deck
- Prime Sextant
- Portal Scroll
- Orb of Transmutation
- Orb of Scouring
- Orb of Regret
- Orb of Chance
- Orb of Augmentation
- Orb of Annulment
- Orb of Alteration
- Orb of Alchemy
- Blessed Orb
- Awakened Sextant
- Ancient Orb
- Harbingers Orb
- Blacksmiths Whetstone
- Gemcutters Prism
- Jewellers Orb
Based on the total ratings of 8902 orders in the past year
Mirror of Kalandra PC Ancestor Standard ...
Thank you very fast
200x Divine Orb - Ancestor Standard --fa...
Thank you very fast
100x Divine Orb | lnstant Delivery [Anc...
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
How Players Buy POE Axes
Long-time players already know how items are mostly obtained in Path of Exile: looted randomly from specific monsters. The same pretty much applies with axes. The problem with this is that for those looking for a specific axe, it can take some time and quite the luck. A common solution to this is through POE Trade, where players give an item of equal value.
Some players who don’t want to do this, or don’t have anything to trade might decide to buy POE axes from other players in an online marketplace. Here, other players create offers for their axes (among other items) and buyers browse through until they find an offer that suits them. Once they’ve ordered it and organized delivery with the seller, they just have to wait until they receive it and confirm delivery.
Why Use POE One Handed Axes and POE Two Handed Axes
What sets axes apart from other melee weapons is that it doesn’t have an implicit modifier. The exceptions to this are certain Unique Axes, and even then, those that do are the vast minority.
However, what the axe lacks in that particular aspect, it makes up for it with higher raw damage. In fact, this particular trade-off is why certain builds work best or even only with axes. Also, much like swords, POE one handed axes have a two-handed variant that occupies both the weapon and off-hand slots, but this is compensated by the even higher raw damage.
There aren’t too many builds that use axes and POE two handed axe, but they are good choices that can run a great variety of content. It also helps that there are certain nodes in the passive skill tree that increases axe damage.
Here are a few examples:
- Cyclone Resolute Technique Impale Berserker – this particular build uses Cylcone as an AOE melee skill to clear out hordes upon hordes of enemies. While it does not deal critical damage, it more than makes up for it with the full physical damage.
- Crimson Cyclone Duelist – while it also uses a two-hand axe as the berserker, it mostly relies on dealing critical damage instead of flat raw damage and uses Full Life Shaper.
- Blood Thirst Bleed Flicker Slayer – the build relies on one of POE one handed axes called Jack, The Axe, which grants level 20 Thirst for Blood skill, allowing the build to be centered on causing bleeding and generating Frenzy. The build also uses Flicker Strike, which teleports the user into a particular enemy and grants a movement speed buff for a short duration.
With those examples, it should be easy to see that axe builds are simple yet reliable and versatile, making them a good option if you want a chill but fun grind, especially in the endgame.
What POE Unique Axes to Use
Among these axe builds, many rely on Unique axes and POE Unique two-handed axes. Much like other items in the rarity tier, they give out bonuses and effects not found on any other rarity tiers, and even from other items that are also Unique. After all, it’s called as such for a reason.
Here’s a list of Unique axes POE and two-handed axes:
- Sinvicta’s Mettle – increases physical damage, attack speed, and AoE per 25 rampage kills, has Rampage, and gains increased AoE per 25 Rampage kills.
- Ngamahu’s Flame – chance to trigger level 16 Molten Burst on melee hit; increases melee damage and attack speed, converts 60% of physical damage to fire damage, and 20% of fire damage penetrates fire resistance.
- Atziri’s Disfavour – chance to maim target on hit, +2 to level of socketed support gems; increased physical damage, attack speed, chance to cause bleeding on hit, and +2 to weapon range.
There are many other Unique axes, and with their one-of-a-kind modifiers, plyayers can get creative and make a build yourself.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security