Sell Path of Exile Currency for Real Money
Path of Exile provides players with an excellent opportunity to sell their acquired POE items and currency, and make some real money. Many players sell exalted orbs in the marketplace as it's one of the most demanded orbs in the game.
Here are the ten most expensive POE rare items of all time:
- Atziri Disfavour: A rare Vaal axe.
- Head Hunters: A rare leather belt.
- Atziri's Acuity: A powerful pair of Vaal gauntlets.
- Blightwell Talisman: A unique clutching talisman.
- Skyforth: A unique pair of Sorcerer Boots with only good stats.
- Vengeance Collar: The most expensive physical DPS amulet in the game.
- Mind Fang: An expensive two-handed sword.
- Gale Bane: The highest DPS one-handed sword in the game.
- Victory Hide: The most expensive ES body armor in the game.
- Foe Curtain: The most desired body armor offering 6x tier 1 affixes.
How to Price Orbs in Path of Exile?
Like leveling up, there is no exact standard as to how sellers should set a price on the items and currency they sell. The best way to approach this is to check how others put prices on their offers.
How to Sell Path of Exile Currency in Xbox One?
To sell POE currency and items on Xbox One, it’s a must to go through the trade market. For that, a Premium Stash Tab is needed which costs around 30 Points.
Place the items to sell on the Premium Stash Tab, set it to 'Public', and it will be on the trade market. However, if wanting to sell currency or items for money, sellers can simply put an offer on an online trading platform.
By doing so they get a good, secure environment to trade. They won't run out of buyers as long as it has a good trading community, and they have the freedom to price their offers however they want.
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales