- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales
How Do I Sell Currency in Path of Exile?
Start selling POE items and orbs on PlayerAuctions by following our simple process:
- Register and post details about your item or currency for free
- Our system sends out an email informing you, once a buyer has matched.
- Deliver the item/currency face-to-face in the game by contacting the buyer and setting a time and place for the delivery.
- Receive your payment once the item has been delivered safely.
Follow these tips to ensure a safe delivery of items:
- Put a trash item in the trade window to keep the transaction safe.
- Do not mention anything in the game regarding RMT or PlayerAuctions.
Sell Path of Exile Orbs for Real Money
Path of Exile provides players with an excellent opportunity to sell their acquired POE items and currency, and make some real money. Many players sell exalted orbs in our marketplace as it's one of the most demanded orbs in the game.
Wondering what you can be selling to make some big bucks? Here are ten most expensive POE rare items of all time:
- Atziri Disfavour: A rare Vaal axe.
- Head Hunters: A rare leather belt.
- Atziri's Acuity: A powerful pair of Vaal gauntlets.
- Blightwell Talisman: A unique clutching talisman.
- Skyforth: A unique pair of Sorcerer Boots with only good stats.
- Vengeance Collar: The most expensive physical DPS amulet in the game.
- Mind Fang: An expensive two-handed sword.
- Gale Bane: The highest DPS one-handed sword in the game.
- Victory Hide: The most expensive ES body armor in the game.
- Foe Curtain: The most desired body armor offering 6x tier 1 affixes.
How Do you Price Items in Path of Exile?
Like leveling up, there is no exact standard as to how you should set a price on the items and currency you sell. The best way to approach this is to check how others put prices on their offers.
How do you Sell Items in Path of Exile Xbox one?
To sell POE items on Xbox One, it’s a must that you go through the trade market. For that, you need to have a Premium Stash Tab, which costs around 30 Points.
Place the items you want to sell on the Premium Stash Tab, set it to public, and it will be on the trade market. However, if you want to sell currency or items for money, you don’t need to go through the trade market as you can simply put your offer on a third-party trading site like PlayerAuctions.