WoW Classic Container for Sale – Vanilla Container
So many items, so little time! So why go through the trouble of looting when you can get your WoW Classic bags via PlayerAuctions? Simply register and pick the offer that suits your preferences and presto—you’ve got the best containers! So get going and browse through our offers today!SELL
WoW Classic Bags
Bags are a commodity item in World of Warcraft Classic. Much like in real life, bags are used to store a limited amount of items. Every player gets a 16-item storage bag at the beginning of the game, and this can’t be removed or replace by another bag. Other than that, you’ll still have four more slots in your inventory for bags specifically. While a 16-item storage bag might seem alright at first, you’ll learn in the midgame that sorting out which items to throw or sell and which ones to keep in your bag can be extremely hassling especially if you’re one to hoard all kinds of stuff.
If your profession is Tailoring, you’re in luck because you can make your own bag! Besides that, bags can also be obtained by completing quests, as drops from mobs, and by opening chests. If you don’t have the time to do all of these things, purchasing one from the Auction House is another alternative. Although we would recommend you purchase here since we offer bigger discounts than in the WoW Classic Auction House.
There are six types of bags that you can get: standard bags, herb bags, soul bags, enchanting bags, quivers, and ammo pouches. Here’s some information about the bags:
- Standard bags – The standard bag is likely the most sought after one out of all the bags in Classic WoW. It can hold all kinds of items whether it’s loot or an item that you got from a trade.
- Herb bags – Only players that are in the profession of Herbalism can use this bag. Its use is to hold items that are harvested from the ground.
- Soul bags – Exclusive only to Warlock players, the soul bag is designed to hold Soul Shards.
- Enchanting bags – Enchanting bags are only for players that have the Enchanting profession, they can use this bag to store items that they have created such as potions and elixirs.
- Quivers – Quivers are bags that are used to store arrows for players who use the WoW Classic bows and crossbows. If you equip a quiver as your bag, you’ll be given bonus stats.
- Ammo Pouches – Ammo pouches are for players who use guns as their weapon of choice, and are designed to hold bullets. Like quivers, they provide bonus stats in attack speed when equipped.
- Runecloth bags–Runecloth bags are specifically made from runecloth, a clothing item drop that can be found when killing humanoids. It has 14 slots for your items.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How to buy video game items and weapons with real money?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
How will the seller deliver the items?
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Why should I buy in-game items on PlayerAuctions?
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
After I send payment, when will the seller deliver?
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
What if the seller doesn’t deliver?
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
Need something to put your stuff in? Then why not purchase some WoW Classic bags so you can hold all of your items on the go? Get all kinds of containers here at PlayerAuctions by checking out the different kinds of containers that we have here now! Whether it’s a bottomless bag or just a simple knapsack, rest assured we’ve got you covered!
The Importance of WoW Classic Bags
WoW Classic Bags are very common to own in the game. Besides being a bag to carry your items, they can hold all sorts of things such as ammo, shards, and many more. These containers are especially important to classes such as Hunters and Warlocks that make use of ammunition. Without a bag, their inventory would be filled to the brim in no time. In Patch 4.0.1, Blizzard made a ground-breaking change to convert specific types of bags into normal bags. These include ammo bags that are used to store bows or gun power for weapons like the Crossbow and the Gun as well as the Soul Bags. Instead, what you can do is assign a bag to a specific item type. For example, you can customize a bag that can only take Consumables such as potions and elixirs. The bag will then have a mini icon right to its side to show which items it will take. This is not only much more efficient than having to buy all kinds of bags just to put your obscure items in, but it makes all of the bags much more accessible.
By definition, a bag is a type of container in the World of Warcraft Classic that your character can use to store items. At the start of the game, you’ll only have a backpack that has 16 slots. But as you level up and gain more power, you’ll soon come to realize that a backpack just doesn’t have enough storage room. Bags are often given as quest rewards or crafted if you professionalize in Tailoring. Besides that, they’re often found from chests or mobs. Bags are also not character-binding, meaning you can trade, buy, or even sell them at the Auction House if you wish. Inventory space in an MMORPG is important. While you can just sell the rest of the items that you don’t normally use, it’s better to find a way to store and save them for a rainy day. There are many types of bags in WoW Classic, each having different rarities and uses. Choose the bag that you want depending on your situation and class and you’ll have a much easier time playing the game.
How Do I Purchase WoW Classic Bags?
To purchase containers or bags from WoW Classic, follow the instructions down below:
- Register/log in as a buyer.
- Select the bag/container that you want to purchase.
- Send the payment to our system while we contact the seller.
- Coordinate with the seller on where and when to meet in the game.
- Meet the seller in-game at the designated time and place then receive the item/s you’ve bought.
- Once you’re satisfied with your purchase, confirm to our system to send the payment to the seller to let them get paid.
Bags That You Should Purchase
There are a ton of bags to choose from, but these are what we think that stand out and should be a part of your to-buy list:
The Mooncloth Bag is a no-fuss, no-frills bag that can be crafted with the Tailoring profession. To craft it, you’ll need to have a Mooncloth, a Rune Thread, and a Bolt of Runecloth. This bag has 16 slots that can hold stackable items. If you’re looking for a cheap bag that can do the job, then we highly recommend purchasing the Mooncloth Bag for your needs.
WoW Classic Runecloth Bag
The Runecloth Bag is another bag that can be crafted with the Tailoring profession. You’ll need a Bolt of Runecloth, a Rune Thread, and two pieces of Rugged Leather in order to make this bag. This 14-slot bag isn’t much, but it’s popular because it can be upgraded into an Enchanted Runecloth Bag. Besides that, it’s a pretty common bag that you’ll often see in the market. It’s pretty cheap too, much like the Mooncloth Bag, so you won’t have any trouble in getting your hands on one.
If you’re a Warlock that’s looking for a bag, then you’ll find the Felcloth Bag to be perfect for your class. Besides being a 24-slot bag, it can only be used by Warlocks. It was recognized as a Soul Bag, but thanks to the recent patch, it’s now a normal bag instead. To make it, you’ll need Felcloths, Enchanted Leathers, Ironweb Spider Silks, and Dark Runes. This bag is mostly used to store Formulas, so if you have a lot of those, then consider buying the Felcloth Bag.
Before the Burning Crusade (in the vanilla version of WoW, not the Classic), the Bottomless Bag was dubbed as one of the largest containers in the game. While that’s not the case anymore, it’s still popular among players of WoW Classic. Crafting it can be harder than others since you’ll need two Large Brilliant Shards, so it’s much easier to purchase one here instead. The Bottomless Bag is an 18-slot bag that’s now considered to be the most popular bag of all bags, so don’t be late to the party and get yourself one!
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security