Buy WoW Classic Accounts - Vanilla World of Warcraft Account Shop
You can now have the option to start your adventure in Azeroth with a powerful WoW Classic account. Everything's within reach! From high levels to the best equipment the game can offer, there's so much to do in the ever-growing MMORPG that has impacted the video gaming scene when the concept of playing games online was still at its infancy.SELL
The Benefits of Buying a WoWC Account
Time is such a precious resource. However, there will be instances when one wants to play a game, but don't have enough free hours in a day to sink into it. Otherwise, they might feel like it's too much of a hassle to create a new account—or new characters. This is why some buyers opt to purchase World of Warcraft Classic accounts instead.
Choose the Best WoW Classic Account for You
Here are some characteristics to consider while choosing an account to buy:
- Server location – There are multiple servers for the game; players must to buy an account that's suited to their location. The reason being is that should they choose to purchase an account that's in a server far from where they reside, there is a high possibility that they would experience lag and internet connection issues. This is why it's important for buyers to always check the accounts that they're scouring on what server the seller's account is located beforehand.
- Characters – Players can have 50 characters across realms in WoW Classic. With so many options, it can be overwhelming for the players. Instead of having to go through the process of creating and leveling a new character, they can simply choose the classes and races that they want through the WoW Classic accounts that are available for purchase.
- Level – For those that want to experience a challenge, players can choose to get a low-leveled account or a fresh WoW Classic account where they can create a character of their own. Of course, there's the challenge of having to grind for levels, but that way, they'll have a high-level alternate character as well as enough savings to equip their new character. But for those that would rather skip the lines and immediately head into the endgame content, it would be wise for those players to choose an account that has already reached the level cap. Characters that are already at max level typically have great gear to boot, making them ready to participate in group-related activities such as dungeoning and raiding.
- Inventory – Whether one is looking for a specific armor set or accessory, they'll first have to farm for hours on end just to get it. But if buyers were to prioritize in getting a World of Warcraft account that has almost every equipment that they could ask for the class/race that they prefer, then they don't have to worry about anything at all. There's so many items and whatnot that is discoverable in World of Warcraft, but the exploration can take a lot of time. What's more, some of the rarer items only have a drop chance of 5% or even less, making it frustrating for the player at times. Should buyers avail a WoW Classic account that has chock full of rare items and mounts in its inventory, then they're arguably set for the whole journey.
Experience the nostalgia with a WoW Classic account today!
Based on the total ratings of 40 orders in the past year
Delivered as requested
Lvl 60 Rogue Undead (Female) Jom Gabbar ...
Love my character!
! Jom Gabbar PVP - Tauren male Druid 60 ...
Razzyell has great customer service!
Lvl 60 Rogue Human (Male) Jom Gabbar US ...
extremely fast and efficient
WTS DPS Warrior Male Human lvl 60 | Jom ...
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
Why Players Buy WoW Classic Accounts
A player's WoW Classic account is tied with their WoW Retail account. Furthermore, they may only access it when they have an active game subscription on their account. It doesn’t matter if they have the latest expansion or not, they may play WoW Classic as long as they’ve paid for game time.
On the flipside, starter accounts let gamers play WoW without having to pay for a subscription. They won’t get past level 20, form a party, or be able to trade, but it’s enough to give the new players a taste of the game. It exists as a ‘demo’ for World of Warcraft, something to try out before committing their money into it. So should a buyer want to purchase a WoW Classic account for themselves, then they get to access WoW Vanilla as well. It's like hitting two birds with one stone!
Can Gamers Play WoW Classic with a Starter Account?
There is no such thing as a ‘WoW Classic starter account’. The confusion stems from an error message when trying to trade or doing a restricted action right after buying a subscription. ‘Players cannot (action) with a starter account,’ it says. What actually happens is after they buy some game time, their account enters a period of transition from the starter account to the paid one. Players don’t get the full benefits yet, but they do get access to a few things.
The period lasts about three days. They’ll be able to play Classic, but features are limited until the restrictions get lifted. So long as players are patient, they will soon be able to get the full benefits of a paid account. This period of limited access is a fraud prevention measure. It is also the time where Blizzard confirms the transaction on their end.
WoW Classic Account Transfers
Account transfers are a paid service Blizzard provides. It allows players to move characters from realm to realm, and even from account to account. Of course, there are restrictions. Retail and Classic have different restrictions. However, the focus is on Classic, as this is a page for WoW Classic accounts.
Players may only transfer a character to another realm every three or so months. They have to be at least level 10 and must have a certain amount of gold held (determined by level). Also, they should have no active Auction House deals nor unread mailbox messages before the transfer.
On the realm side, gamers cannot transfer from a PvE server to a PvP one. Transferring from PvP to PvE is allowed, however. Transfers will fail if they have a character on the opposite faction on the destination PvP realm. Restricted realms will not accept their new character, despite already having a character in that realm. Players cannot change regions in this way, though they may move from US East to US West and vice versa. Lastly, they cannot have more than the maximum allotted characters on a realm.
WoW Classic allows realm-to-realm transfers only. Meaning, a player's WoW Classic characters are stuck in the accounts that they made them in, at least until Blizzard makes the feature available for Classic. For now, there is no way, in WoW Classic, to move characters to another account.
With that, it is essential for players to choose their WoW Classic account wisely and to remember the most important thing: to enjoy the nostalgia of the game.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security