Professional Apex Legends Power Leveling & Boosting Services
There’s nothing quite like a fresh new Battle Royale game and Apex Legends is as fresh as it gets. Buyers can level the playing field through the power of Apex Legends Boosting services. Say goodbye to the grind of leveling up and hello to hitting the ground running and going out guns a-blazin’?SELL
Apex Legends became an overnight sensation, overtaking big and well-established names in the Battle Royale shooter genre. With millions joining the hot, new, and innovative game, it’s going to be quite a race to the top. Getting boosting and power leveling services is one of the many ways that players do to reach the tip of the mountain without having to break a sweat.
Leveling for the Loot Boxes
Following the current trends in gaming, Apex Legends also features a persistent progression system. For the game, it’s simply about levels. However, unlike other class-based shooters like Overwatch, Apex Legends has a level cap of 500. The maximum level that one can attain was formerly 100, but Respawn decided to raise the bar even further.
Rather than awarding players points that they can use to upgrade their characters, they receive either Legend Tokens, the free in-game currency that can be earned by playing, and Apex Packs, which are the game’s version of loot boxes.
There are a lot of items you can get from the loot boxes, namely:
- Weapon Skins – changes the appearance of a particular gun model
- Intro quips, finisher, pose and frame – character actions
- Crafting Materials – items used to unlock cosmetic items
These items are categorized according to rarity: rare, common, and legendary.
Raising the Bar: Apex Character Boosting
Ever since Respawn decided to raise the level cap to 500, things have become more hectic as of late. It’s quite a big jump from 100, so players have to take even more time to get all of the rewards that are available. Power leveling is one of the many trends that people have been seeing, but what can one do with it?
There are four kinds of Apex Legends power leveling services:
- Power Leveling – a player levels up your account on your behalf
- Win Boosting – your win rate is improved, making your account more appealing to other players
- Badge Boosting – player earns badges on your account
- Character Boosting – improves your chosen characters’ career attributes
Leveling Up in Apex Legends
While having the level cap set to 500 (for now) from 100, one might think that this just means more work to do to hit the maximum level from an outside perspective. For Apex Legends players, however, this is exactly what they’ve wanted since the many updates that the game had. With the level cap increased, this means that players can earn more Apex Packs without having to shell out some cash to do so. Before, players were often forced to buy these packs using their actual money since they have no way of earning any more once they hit level 100.
The reason why players liked the level cap to be raised even further was because when you reach the maximum level, you can no longer get anything. This is still the problem now, unfortunately. Once someone reaches level 500, they literally get nothing for their troubles—minus the Apex Packs and usual Level Badges/Gun Charms that they acquire for every threshold they pass. There’s no news yet if Respawn will be raising the level cap once more in the future, but if they do, players will be more than happy to log into their accounts once more to play a match or two.
Apex Legends: Characters and Gameplay
Apex Legends is the newest title to join the massively popular Battle Royale genre. Made by Respawn Entertainment, the same gaming studio that developed the Titanfall franchise, the game delivers a much-needed combination of Battle Royale mechanics and team-based gameplay.
To further cement the team play focus, Apex Legends have players choosing between its roster of heroes–or to be more lore-wise precise, legends. Each one has his or her role and skills, which is in turn reflected in the play style.
There are 15 legends, namely:
- Gibraltar – the “tank”, focused on defense
- Bangalore – the game’s proper soldier class, with balanced offense and defense
- Wraith – a hybrid character that can predict danger and teleport
- Pathfinder – either be a medic or a tracker, this robot can move around the battlefield with ease
- Lifeline – as a medic, she is less rounded than Pathfinder but has better healing skills
- Caustic – one of the two legends behind the paywall, his skills are geared towards damage over time and trapping enemies
- Mirage – the second legend behind the paywall, this hero is all about deception and misdirection
- Crypto – a fugitive that has hacker-esque capabilities that are similar to Bloodhound’s, uses aerial drones to pinpoint enemy location with ease
- Bloodhound – the tracker of the game that uses hunting skills to eliminate prey
- Loba – with a knack for getting out of tough situations, this world-class thief can run around circles on her opponents to confuse them
- Horizon – an astrophysicist and gravitational expert that has moves that are centered around the space themes
- Rampart –a tanky legend who’s capable of holding her ground who always has her trusty minigun, Shiela, by her side
- Revenant – a DPS stealth assassin that has high mobility compared to other legends, perfect for those that like to make quick do of their opponents
- Wattson – a jovial engineer that’s all about putting up the defenses for her team, her traps are as electrifying as her personality
- Octane – the flanker of the group, this hyperactive legend can deal serious damage to other teams and sustain himself altogether thanks to his passive healing ability
With a diverse cast and solid, innovative gameplay over a tried-and-tested formula, it’s no surprise that Apex Legends managed to wow the gaming public with ease.
Based on the total ratings of 885 orders in the past year
Amazing service, very trustworthy and excellent out come, I'm very happy
[PS/XBOX] 4K Damage & 20 Kill Badges - S...
Perfect services, the seller is quick and share all the progression in time !
[PC] 3x 20 Kill & 4K Damage Badges | 3x ...
[PC] GOLD 4 TO PLATINUM 4 SEASON 14 | BE...
Very Good :) he did it very fast
[PC ONLY] Apex Legends Boosting | 4K Dam...
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
The most common form of delivery is Account Training. For this process, you’ll provide your account login information and turn over dominion to a professional Account trainer to properly level up and develop your account for you. While it may seem nerve racking to do so, every one of our PowerLevelers are professional players who have been vetted by our team and have a proven track record of performing high quality account leveling. Each PowerLeveler is also required to post a monetary deposit to keep their accounts active as a pledge towards solid and high quality delivery of account training. These types of orders are great for players who are already experienced at game play, and are poor on time as a resource to invest in their gameplay but still wish to keep up with their fellow players.
During the Account Training/Leveling Process:
- Do not login to your account during the training process. This could set off a multiple-login suspicious IP flag which may raised for account compromise even from in-game chat logs.
- Mute your friends list if possible for your particular game client during the order process.
- Do not log into another account and chat with the professional gamer. Remember that game publishers can have flags raised for account compromise even from in-game chat logs.
For Coaching orders, instead of turning over your account details to the seller, a professional player/coach–or team of coaches–will play with you. Often times, you can order these to get special achievements rewarded only for group efforts, or take place in competitive arena cycles wherein team efforts are needed to reach specific goals or ratings.
These are by far the most fun type of leveling, because you are actually engaged in the process yourself, and have the opportunity to learn from others.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security