Warframe Items for Sale - Warframe Item Marketplace
Load up, Tenno! There's always a great selection of items in the Warframe marketplace. Players can choose to get Warframe prime sets (blueprints), credits and mods, as well as weapons and components to complete whatever they are trying to craft. With Angels of Zariman, players can now purchase Evolving Weapons, the new Gyre Warframe, as well as furniture and items for an all new space apartment.SELL
- Evolving Weapons
- Housing and Furniture
- Garuda Prime
- Legendary Core
- Vulcan Blitz
- Augur Seeker
- Augur Reach
- Rime Rounds
- Hunter Munitions
- Augur Secrets
- Hikou Prime
- Odonata Prime
- Boltor Prime
- Ballistica Prime
- Karyst Prime
- Kronen Prime
- Kogake Prime
- Carrier Prime
- Aksomati Prime
- Gara Prime
- Mag Prime
- Wukong Prime
- Atlas Prime
- Inaros Prime
- Mesa Prime
- Ash Prime
- Oberon Prime
- Rhino Prime
- Saryn Prime
Buy Warframe Primes, Mods, and Credits
Tired of waiting for Alerts just for a chance to get the Prime Blueprints? Or wondering where to buy blueprints? Are you always unlucky when it comes to getting mods from survival maps? Want Warframe Prime Sets but would rather skip the grind to get them? If yes, then it's highly recommended to at least check out the Warframe market and see the rarest mods and Warframe items in just a few clicks. Here are a few most popular ones:
- Trinity Prime
- Revenant Prime
- Valkyr Prime
- Nekros Prime
- Vauban Prime
- Frost Prime
- Volt Prime
- Limbo Prime
- Titania Prime
- All Prime Warframes
Before trading, however, a player's frame must be at least at mastery rank 2 to unlock trading. Another requirement would be 10,000 credits (for primed mods this might go up to a million credits).
Why Players Should Get Mods in Warframe
Yes, players can level up their Warframes and weapon independently by going through missions, but once they hit the level 30 cap, they've pretty much hit the wall and can't improve their frame and weapons like normal anymore. Most gamers experience this after hitting Jupiter with their maxed-out gear and getting absolutely destroyed by enemies. That's because the true power in this game is unlocked through boosts known as modules or mods which players can install in their frame and weapon.
The mods players can install depend on how much capacity their Warframe or weapon has. This capacity can typically be increased to about 30 by maxing out their weapon level/Warframe. They can even further increase that by equipping Aura mods or installing a Catalyst or Orokin Reactor. At the start, players ought to concentrate on easy-to-acquire mods that increase their survivability such as Steel Fiber, Vitality, and Redirection. Soon, they can seek out mods that use elements like Ice, Toxin, Fire, and the like to take advantage of their foes' weaknesses since each enemy is weak to certain attacks and elements.
Based on the total ratings of 2423 orders in the past year
Thank you. Platinum arrived as normal. Keep up the good work
[PC-NO LOGIN REQUIRED] 2625 platinum - B...
[PSN] Orokin Reactor x10 - Ingame Giftin...
[PSN] Orokin Catalyst x10 - Ingame Gifti...
[Big-PC] 6 Aura Set Maxed (Growing Power...
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
Warframe - Useful Links and Tips
- Warframe Accounts
- News & Updates
- Similar Games that Warframe Players are Mostly Interested In
- Our Favorite Memes
Warframe is a big game, and it can be daunting for beginners. There's so much to do, and so little time, it can be hard to decide what to do first. Here are some big things to start with.
- Focus on one task. If building something, focus on gathering the materials for it. If questing, just keep on doing those quests. Focusing on a task means finishing more things faster.
- Complete the map. Many of the materials for Warframes are in later planets. Many beginners make the mistake of starting to craft only when they have a few planets open. They wouldn't even be able to craft some of the items because they haven't unlocked the missions where they can farm those materials.
- Craft, craft, craft. Crafting is one of the fastest ways to get MR. Mastering the items you craft (getting them to level 30) is the best way to rank up.
- Explore open-world areas. This necessitates getting a K-drive or an Archwing for use in these areas, but it's worth it. These areas are treasure troves. Going fishing or mining in them is important for some upgrades.
- Mods. Learn to combine and upgrade them. They are an important part of making your frame, weapons, and companions stronger. With strong enough mods, you can use low-ranked gear and still be effective in defeating enemies.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help. The community is friendly and will teach new players what they need to know.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security