Buy Pokémon Accounts - Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Account Shop
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl is the long-awaited remake of the 4th generation of Pokémon games. That is the Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum batch. It’s the generation of Sinnoh Pokémon, from the humble Turtwig to the mighty Giratina. Get a Pokémon BDSP account to kickstart a breezy Pokémon journey!SELL
Darn! There Are No Offers...But Wait.
Did you know we have over 200 games available for trading? Here are our most popular ones:
- Final Fantasy XIV
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- RuneScape - Old School
- League of Legends
- New World
- Lost Ark
- Path of Exile
- Summoners War
- World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic
- Star Citizen
- Pokémon Go
- Elder Scrolls Online
- Fallout 76
- GTA 5 Online
- Escape From Tarkov
- ARK: Survival Evolved
Can't find your game? Go to our index page to check all the games.
Types of Pokémon BDSP Accounts
Of course, catching them all is the allure of the game, so some buyers might want some Pokémon to catch. There could also be some who want a shiny starter but don’t want to go through the whole process of resetting for it. Here are a few types of accounts to buy.
- Shiny Starter Account - Accounts with a shiny starter right at the start of the game. A more complete Pokedex collection might also be welcomed, but some buyers prefer the ‘fresh’ version.
- Shiny Legendary Account - Accounts with the shiny versions of Legendary Pokémon. Due to encountering Legendaries only once in-game, a shiny one is a lucky find. These can be really expensive.
- Shiny Charm Account - The Shiny Charm is a reward for those trainers who have caught them all and filled the PokeDex. It raises the chances of encountering shiny Pokémon in the wild. This account means that the PokeDex is complete, so the buyer can do what they want in the game.
- Competitive Account - Some trainers don’t care about the Shiny Charm. They care about how strong the Pokémon in the account is. This kind of account may not have a complete Pokedex, but it’s filled with strong Pokémon with good IVs and fully trained EVs.
Clarification of Terms
There have been some terms used that players new to the franchise might not understand, so here are some definitions.
- Shiny Pokémon - These Pokémon are a different color than normal. They are incredibly hard to encounter. Other than that, there is nothing special about them. They’re just really, rare. Shiny Legendary Pokémon are prized possessions because of this. Encountering one is emphasized by a sparkling animation during the start of the battle, as some shiny Pokémon have very subtle differences.
- IVs - Individual Values, a hidden value that determines a Pokémon’s stat growth. It is fixed upon obtaining the Pokémon (by catching it or receiving it as a gift from NPCs). Trading isn’t included as the IVs were fixed from when the other trainer obtained the Pokémon. NPCs within the game can tell the player a general range of these IVs for a Pokémon. Most will aim for perfect IVs on at least 4-5 stats, though of course, it’s better to have them on all six.
- EVs - Effort Values, a point system that adds to a Pokémon’s stats. Earning 4 EVs for a certain stat will add 1 point to that stat. A Pokémon can earn up to 510 EVs. However, they can only earn 255 per stat. Guides recommend giving Pokémon 252 EVs for two main stats on the Pokémon. This leaves 6 points that can give one more point to another stat. However, the remaining 2 EVs would be wasted.
The last two terms have more significance to competitive trainers. A well-bred (IVs) and well-trained (EVs) Pokémon can beat out Legendaries without the proper training. This kind of care allows even baby Pokémon to defeat Legendaries. Casual trainers can ignore this if they’re only going for the in-game Pokémon League. However, they must be attentive to this if they want to get far in some post-game activities.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security