Buy Fortnite Season 2 Accounts
Did you miss out on Fortnite’s fabulous Season 2? Don’t fret! At PlayerAuctions, you can still get your own Fortnite Season 2 account. Indulge the glory of the “Top Secret” season by browsing through our offers today. We have all the best offers at the most affordable prices to boot!SELL
Fortnite Season 2
The release of Fortnite Season 2, also known as Season 12 with a “Top Secret” slogan, was one of the most memorable and well-loved periods in the game’s history. It was launched on February 20, 2020, and featured a host of new dynamics that gave Fortnite an infusion of freshness—much to the delight of its player base. But like all good things, it of course came to an end as it was halted on June 17, 2020, so that Fortnite could move on to bigger, better, and newer things. All in all, its run of almost 17 weeks
Like a lot of things during the past year, Fortnite Season 2’s release date was actually pushed back. Initially, it was set to drop on December 13, 2019. However, it was postponed until February 6, 2020, to give way to the holidays as well as another special event: the Live at Risky. The setbacks didn’t stop there, however, as its release date was moved yet again to February 20, 2020—this time to give Unreal Engine Chaos’ physics system a warm up as well as to reveal secrets from the past season. It was worth the wait though, and its popularity is quite evident—especially since many Fortnite players urged Epic Games to stretch the season out for them to further enjoy it.
Fortnite Season 2 Account For Sale
If you happened to miss out on Season 2 or if you simply want to take a trip down memory lane, you can do so by getting your very own Fortnite Season 2 account right here at PlayerAuctions.
To get your very own Fortnite Season 2, just follow these steps:
- Create an account at PlayerAuctions or simply log in if you’ve already registered with us
- Check out the offers page to select a Fortnite Season 2 account for sale that fits your budget
- Once you’ve made your selection and clicked on your preferred payment method, the seller will upload the account information to PlayerAuctions for you
- Check the Fortnite Season 2 account you received to ensure that it is indeed what you agreed upon and that it is as described in the offer then, once satisfied, confirm the transaction with us
- Congratulations on your purchase! It’s time to enjoy your Fortnite Season 2 account!
PlayerAuctions is the perfect marketplace to shop for the best deals on the most coveted game accounts. We also have various offers for in-game items, currency, and even account boosting services. Join us today to be privy to all the best deals this side of the web!
What Made Fortnite Season 2 So Special?
Each season introduces a flurry of changes, upgrades, and vaults. The following are among the most notable changes to have come forth in Fortnite Season 2:
- Brand New Fortnite Ghost and Shadow Factions – These mysterious covert organizations took over the island from secret locations. With various challenges and NPC bosses, they definitely added a new flavor to Fortnite!
- Unique Agent Weapons – New agent characters were added in Season 2. Defeating them earns you an ID card filled to the brim with high-level loot and gold tier weapons such as Brutus’ Minigun, Meowscle’s Peow Peow Rifle, Midas’ Drum Gun, Skye’s Assault Rifle, and TNTin’s Ka-Boo Bow.
- Brand New Faction Locations – Just as every new season does, Season 2 also introduced key locations of interest. This time around, they are the Shark, the Rig, the Agency, the Yacht, and the Grotto. Needless to say, all locations have their own set of henchmen, chests, vaults, and ID doors.
- Spruced Up Lobby – Every season comes with a new lobby. Season 2’s lobby, however, is rather noteworthy as it was more than a mere aesthetics upgrade. It featured a base filled to the brim with agents and various accessible options to boot!
- Kickass Weapons and Items – Given, Fortnite always had ass-kickin’ weapons and items. Season 2 kept up with the tradition though as it introduced new weapons into the fold. Also, the unvaulted a few popular ones while vaulting a few not-so-popular firearms.
- New Skin – Maya made her grand debut in Season 2. This hugely customizable skin wormed its way to the hearts and minds of the Fortnite faithful. From upgrades to her hair right down to tattoos, sleeves, and face paint, Maya is sheer customization galore!
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security