Like many MMOs, World of Warcraft requires players to have a lot of gold to buy most of the things in the game. With the release of Dragonflight, stacking up on a bit of shiny currency will help adventurers transition into the new expansion. Players should expect that items will be costly in the new expansion, so having gold will give gamers more opportunities, including being able to afford to fly a Dragon. Making sure you have money when Dragonflight comes out will give you an undeniable advantage. This WoW Dragonflight Gold Making Guide will teach players the optimal ways to gold farm in WoW's latest expansion.
Table of Content
- What Can You Do With Dragonflight Gold?
- Best Class For Dragonflight Gold
- Profitable Resources
- Best Gold-Making Methods
- Dragonflight Gold FAQ
What Can You Do With World of Warcraft Dragonflight Gold?
While gold can be beneficial for a bunch of stuff in the game, it cannot be used to buy the best-in-slot items or powerful gear from raids. However, money can be used to acquire other functional items, especially for the latest expansion. Here are the things that gamers can use gold on:
- Pre-Raid Items
- Leveling Materials
- Crafting Materials
- Consumables for Buffs
- Item Repairs
Most items that can empower characters will come mainly from raids, but having the right pre-raid gear will ensure players can clear the dungeons as effectively as possible. Leveling and crafting materials are also essential to help adventurers progress outside equipment. This is very important to rank up some professions that will be critical in Dragonflight.
Outside character progression, mounts and pets are other items you can buy with gold. While some players go head over heels for these for their aesthetic value, these things have various functional uses that can benefit heroes in their travel. Quality mounts can decrease travel time to and from areas, while some companions can be considered battle pets that can assist gamers in battle. These miscellaneous items can be a massive help for adventurers.
One of the most significant and underrated things gamers can do with their gold is to buy consumables. Buffs obtained from food, drinks, and potions are beneficial, especially in Raid content. Consumables are very high in demand, so players who supply them can get rich quickly. This leads to a constant need to be making WoW Dragonflight Gold as efficiently as possible.
The last and probably the most expensive thing players can spend on in the game. While they do not have any practical uses in the field, they improve the immersion experience. Wearing nifty and intimidating battle armor sets can engage players more. Costumes can be expensive, and adventurers are willing to use their savings to increase their glam.
With so many things to spend on, heroes might find trouble saving up enough gold for future content. Fortunately, there are several ways where gamers can save up tons of money. This guide will help players stock up on as much bling as possible.
Best Classes for World of Warcraft Dragonflight Gold Making
While every class is enjoyable to use in World of Warcraft, some jobs are more effective in farming gold than most. When it comes to earning money from Raids, any specialization will suffice, since every role is welcome. However, for content outside Raiding, players must rely on their characters’ solo-play capabilities. Here are the best classes for farming gold in Dragonflight:
- Protection Paladin – While they may not be dishing out damage, they are incredibly significant in group content due to their supporting capabilities. For this job, it is best to stick with Raids and team fights rather than solo content.
- Frost Mage – Characters with severe AoE damage and single-targe attacks are always great in farming gold. Frost Mages are powerful in this area, which is topped off by their numerous defensive abilities.
- Beast-Mastery Hunter – This job is essentially one of the best solo-class in the game, with significant damage and mobility. With their extra defensive ability, they are efficient since they need less rest time in between grinds.
- Shadow Priest – For people who farm gold by Raiding, Shadow Priests are a big deal in parties with their strong DPS and healing abilities. You can easily find teams with this job, which ensures you can consistently get into dungeons to get profitable loot.
- Fury Warrior – Fury Warriors can efficiently cleave through enemies with their strong single-target DPS and multi-attacks. This makes them effective in farming gold.
- Unholy Death Knight – Death Knights are already defensive by nature, but this specialization gives them intense Aoe bursts and even better survivability. This gives Unholy DKs significant figures in fights and challenges.
- Affliction Warlock – Characters in this class are highly mobile and have powerful AoE damage skills. This makes Warlocks some of the fastest mob clearers.
- Havoc Demon Hunter – This job is an excellent gold farming spec due to its ability to dish out fast damaging abilities. Their movement speed, dash skill, double jump, and climbing ability give them an edge in getting into a place that is hard to reach.
- Arcane Mage – This class is prized as a substantial gold farmer due to their insane DPS and portal usage. Players can quickly clear out swathes of mobs and instantly teleport to cities to sell their wares.
- Feral Druid – These characters are considered some of the best for farming gold due to their ability to transform and flexibility in their class specialization. Their transform option allows them to reduce travel time between areas with mount restrictions. At the same time, their flexibility will enable them to have decent AoE attacks and consequential single-target damage.
Classes that are good for farming gold depend on what content they are good at. For jobs like Paladins and Shadow Priests, they specialize in group and Raid-content since they can quickly get in on any team. Other classes like Fury Warrior and Beast-Mastery Hunter are suitable in solo content, such as slaying monsters for Skinning.
Profitable Resources in Dragonflight
While the best farming spots in the game are still unknown, it is already clear which items are profitable to gather. These ingredients are essential materials as elemental and enchanting resources. Even without the areas, knowing the best things to grind will help heroes understand where to grind. Here are the best items to farm in Dragonflight:
- Awakened Earth
- Awakened Fire
- Awakened Air
- Awakened Frost
- Awakened Order
- Awakened Blood
- Rousing Earth
- Rousing Fire
- Rousing Air
- Rousing Frost
- Rousing Order
- Rousing Blood
- Vibrant Shard
- Resonant Crystal
Best Gold-Making Methods in World of Warcraft Dragonflight
Players looking to save gold should focus their activities on specific ventures. Not every action will reward enough money to be considered lucrative. Knowing which things to do can optimize every adventurer’s time. Here are the best ventures for farming gold fast in WoW Dragonflight.