Fortnite Weapons and Guns for Sale
Get ready to blast ‘em all! Be the toughest cat on the battleground with the coolest Fortnite Weapons. Get them all right here at PlayerAuctions and go out guns a blazing! From ARs and SMGs to crossbows and melee weapons, you can bet your bottom dollar we’ve got ‘em all! Assert your dominance and let ‘em know who’s boss!SELL
It’s not about how big your guns are—it’s how you use ‘em. But still, we can’t deny that having big bad blazing guns definitely helps!
To add the most awesome Fortnite guns to your personal arsenal, simply follow these steps:
- Sign up as a buyer (or simply log in if you already have an account).
- Browse through the offers page to see if anything strikes your fancy.
- When you select an offer, the seller will then coordinate with you.
- Once received, check the weapons if they are as described in the offer. If everything checks out fine, you may then make the confirmation with us so we can promptly pay the seller.
- Time to blast your way to the top! You can purchase as many weapons as you want!
Fortnite Guns Breakdown
There’s a saying that goes, “don’t bring a knife to a gunfight”. Hurtling yourself straight into the battlefield while ill-equipped is suicide after all. This certainly rings true in Fortnite. So before entering the fray, make sure you’ve got the top Fortnite guns. Note that weapons range from Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Mythic levels.
Here’s a look at the illest Fortnite weapons you can wield:
Assault Rifles (ARs)
ARs can produce a DPS of 165-192 depending on rarity. The most ass-kicking one, of course, is the Mythic Skye’s Assault Rifle which has a whopping 222 DPS. Alternatively, you can also wield Heavy Assault Rifles whose DPS can range from 140.25 to 174.25. The Mythic Meowscles’ Peow Peow Rifle packs stunning 187 DPS. If you’re not too heavy with your trigger finger and prefer accuracy through short bursts, then Burst Assault Rifles, whose DPS range from 132.57 to 162.03, are for you. For those who prefer a hushed approach, Suppressed Assault Rifles are your best bet. They may be quiet, but don’t let their silence fool you. They can deal anywhere from 165 to 181.5 DPS depending on rarity.
For the be-all, end-all of all ARs, there’s Midas’ Drum Gun. With a massive 250 DPS, you can scream “Say hello to my not-so-little friend!” with as much gusto as you want!
Submachine guns can dish out anywhere from 204 to 228 DPS depending on rarity. The Rapid Fire variant can go anywhere from 210 to 225 DPS. The suppressed ones can give you about 163.8 to 171.6 DPS.
Depending on rarity, pistols can dish out 162 to 195.75 DPS. The mack daddy of all pistols, though, is Deadpool’s Hand Cannons (Mythic), with an impressive 111.09 DPS and Total Healing of 3 effective health per hit.
Shotguns can be divided between Tactical and Pump varieties. The former can deal damage ranging from 106.5 to 130.5 DPS while the former can dish out 49 to 77 DPS.
For the long-range saboteurs out there, Sniper Rifles are the perfect weapons as they let you deal damage from a distance. Sniper Rifles are divided into Heavy Sniper Rifles and Suppressed Sniper Rifles. The former deals 41.58 to 43.56 DPS while the latter 31.35 to 33. If you’ve got a penchant for guns with the biggest bangs, then you can also opt for the One Shot Super Shredder. Its piercing feature belies its somewhat unimpressive damage rate. It’s perfect for those looking for the most efficiency in terms of damage per bullet!
For those who want to make grand entrances, what better way than to do so than with the BOOM-BOOM-POW of a Rocket Launcher! It comes in Epic and Legendary variants with the former dealing 86.25 DPS with 315 structural damage and the latter 97.5 DPS and 330 structural damage.
If you want to go old-school, then TNTina’s Ka-Boom Bow is perfect for you! This crossbow deals 100 DPS with 50 structural damage.
With a slew of weapons to fire away with, you’re now free to do some damage! At PlayerAuctions, we make sure you’ve got access to a whole arsenal of Fortnite guns. When it’s time to enter the fray, simply browse through our offers and you’ll be ready to wreak havoc on the battlefield in no time.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How to buy video game items and weapons with real money?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
How will the seller deliver the items?
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Why should I buy in-game items on PlayerAuctions?
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
After I send payment, when will the seller deliver?
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
What if the seller doesn’t deliver?
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
Choose from All Fortnite Guns for Fortnite: Save the World
While it’s not possible to purchase any Fortnite weapons in the game’s Battle Royale mode, stocking up on Fortnite new weapons for the Save the World mode is possible. For those of you who don’t really pay attention to this mode, it’s essentially a PvE version of Fortnite where you’ll be cooperating with a few players as you try to hold back hordes of monsters from entering your fort. Compared to Battle Royale, where every game is a fresh start, Save the World mode lets players save their progress. This means that amassing a ton of stuff and a large fort is a good way to easily nab a win at every phase of the game. Besides fighting monsters, all the items you’ll gather in this mode can be traded to other players.
How Do I Purchase Fortnite Weapons?
To purchase Fortnite weapons for Save the World mode, please follow these steps:
- Register/log in as a buyer.
- Select the weapon that you want to purchase.
- Send in the payment to our system and we’ll contact the seller shortly upon receiving your money.
- Coordinate with the seller when and where to meet in the game.
- Meet with the seller at the designated time and place then receive the item/s you’ve purchased.
- Once you have received your items, confirm to our system so the seller can get paid.
Note: Choosing a seller can be especially hard when there’s a ton of them having the items that you want. To pick the right person for you, we recommend checking out their profile to see the reviews they have garnered throughout their deals with other buyers here at PlayerAuctions. We also advise you to leave a review yourself after the transaction to let other players know about your experience in dealing with the seller.
The Fortnite Weapons List We Swear By
There is a whole slew of weapons, such as Fortnite vaulted weapons, that you can use to complete your missions and further level up your heroes. But since there’s way too many of them, it’s hard to choose which one is perfect for the job. Luckily for you, we’ve conjured up this list for you to determine which weapons you should go for during your playthrough.
- Rifles - The rifle is a staple not only in Fortnite’s Save the World but in the Battle Royale mode as well. Since you’ll constantly be plowing through hordes of monsters, the best way to do so is to have a weapon that sprays like a hose. Thanks to the firing power of a rifle, you can clear out waves of enemies with ease. If you prefer taking headshots to save ammo, the Single Shot Rifle is the perfect weapon to use.
- Shotguns - If you’re the type of person that likes to shoot at multiple enemies while dealing tons of damage, then you’ll need a shotgun. The Heavy Shotgun, in particular, provides a large spread upon firing it—easily killing off more than three monsters at once. But really, almost any shotgun will do if you want that “spread” effect. The only downside to using shotguns is that their shells can be a bit hard to find compared to the bullets for pistols or rifles.
- Swords - Swords are one of the melee subclasses found exclusively in Fortnite’s Save the World mode. While guns are objectively the better weapon, swords are great melee weapons that you can use to hack and slash away at monsters in the front lines. Some of the most coveted swords include the Argon Axe, Corsair, and the Spectral Blade—all of which belong to the Legendary tier section. The only downside when using swords is that they have a durability meter, meaning after a period of time, the weapon will break. Common to Rare tier swords are fairly easy to come by while the Legendary swords are the rarest, making them the most elusive out of the bunch.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security