Get Cheap FFXIV Optional Items - FF14 Mog Station Item Store
Why Players Get FFXIV Optional Items
Want a Zodiac Weapon but don’t have friends to help defeat the Hydra? Players simply don’t have the time to go through Trials, and FATEs to get their FFXIV Weapons and FFXIV Tools. Getting FFXIV hassle-free is something that is near impossible, especially in a franchise that is famous for letting players clock in the hours trying to get a single item. With a little bit of luck and RNG, players can successfully get those items. However, those days don't really happen consistently. Weapons, armor, and various Final Fantasy XIV items in the game can be obtained in many different ways. A player can either hunt for these items in the dungeons to try their luck in getting it. One can also try to purchase it off from an NPC should they have it. If all else fails, players often turn to the auction market where other players post up their items for sale. Be warned though, as some of these items come with a hefty price tag. The main reason as to why players get FFXIV items constantly is to improve their character. By having better items, players can increase the stats of their character and therefore become stronger than ever before.
Gear progression is what most players in FFXIV struggle with. Even the top players in the game have trouble in dealing with how to progress their gear in order to maximize its potential. There are many routes that players can take when it comes to gear progression. There are an abundance of guides out there in the wild that players can look into. From the Heavensward expansion even down to the A Realm Reborn, there are many things that gamers must take into account before taking that first step to improving their equipment.
Some of the most popular FFXIV Mog Station items
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
One can spend literally hundreds of hours just trying to grind through Final Fantasy XIV's fantastic PvE content because it is a game that has an IP stretching back to the 90s to draw upon. Eloyrea is simply rich with lore and content. With loads of gear for all of its different and unique classes, there's always a reason to keep getting better.
Raiding in FFXIV is no joke. Making one wrong move like - let's say, not being able to pass Allagan Rot before the debuff timer expires - can spell instant doom for a player and their raid mates. It's always important to get to know the fights beforehand through guides and tutorials as well as having synergy and chemistry with the rest of their raid. FFXIV items are a dime a dozen to be honest, but the difficulty in acquiring them can be daunting.
From crafting to acquiring Bind on Equip or Pickup items, there are many options for players in terms of gear progression. However, sometimes, there can be difficulty in the ever so devastating RNG (Random Number Generation). A lot of players run Coil, Crystal Tower, and Alexander, but sometimes, despite being skilled enough to finish those instances without any fret or worry, the gear they want and need are simply out of reach because they just won't drop.
FFXIV Items and Armor Sets
Ever been frustrated in a raid group, when an already pimped out player receives the loot from a dungeon or raid? What do those players do with those extra items they don't need? Sure, plenty of them sell within the in-game auction houses, but some make this loot available to other gamers for trade. From the famous Astrologian HQ sets, to the Dragoon class ilvl sets, there are just so many great items in the game that even some other players don't know about. But it doesn't stop with just buying armor and weapon sets for FF14, crafting, as anyone knows is a huge part of FF14, and trying to level up their jobs can be a mind numbingly painful process.
Leatherworkers, Goldsmiths, Culinarians, Blacksmiths, Armorers, Alchemists, and Weavers all have complete tool set bundles available for FFXIV item sets, and FFXIV crafting materials.
And if you fell behind in the game place for a time due to finals, there are also high level crafted item sets with the best iLvl in the game to date.
Fortunately, there's a solution to this for players that are flush with tons of Gil - they can purchase these gear pieces instead. However, knowing the trend of the game, raiders who mainly just do instances and care little else about the game will not have much in-game currency. Gil farming can be a tedious grind due to the hours required to put in with crafting and/or gathering mats. So, another method has to come about due to a raider's time constraints.
Guide to Buying FFXIV Items
The world of FFXIV is vast and rich, with over four base disciples to choose from, each divided into several classes. This means there are ton of items to collect! FFXIV Materia, FFXIV Armor, and FFXIV Crystals are some of the most popular items that are circulating in the market. To give players an idea on some of the items that are always in demand, here are some of the popular items that buyers are always looking for.
- Mounts – Mounts are used in the world of FFXIV to roam around the terrain easily. Players can go from point to point much faster compared to just walking. There are different kinds of mounts to choose from, depending on what you like, like the night Pegasus whistle for example.
- Gears – FFXIV Gears consists of a complete set of weapon, armor, and accessories. Just like in the case of mounts, there are different varieties of gears to pick from. Ideally, it is best to pick one that’s in alignment to a player's class and job in order to maximize the use of the gear.
- Crystals – Crystals are also known as Shards or Clusters. They serve as catalysts used in item synthesis. They can be obtained by completing quests, defeating enemies, scavenging, trading with merchants, desynthesizing, or completing venture/airship voyages. The crystals usually contain elemental energy, although they can be drained of their elemental aspect, which they are now called deaspected crystals. Crystals do not take up space in your inventory and have a separate inventory tab where players can store up to 9999 of each crystal.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security