FFXIV Accounts for Sale - Final Fantasy XIV Account Marketplace
Players looking to start FFXIV Endwalker off on the right foot will want to buy an FFXIV account that is already at the level cap, maxed out on Gil and with a full set of Scaevan gear awaiting their Sage and Reaper. Regardless of what players want to get out of the new expansion, getting a head start with a pre-made character on a mature account will get them ahead of the pack and ready to get to what matters: the conclusion of the FFXIV story. Any player excited for the expansion should browse offers from any reputable seller.SELL
Get A Powerful FFXIV Account
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is rightly hailed as one of the best MMORPGs to date. Unfortunately, its wealth of content can put many players off. Anyone who wants to have a strong FFXIV account will need to invest a lot of time and energy to get their rewards. Thankfully, there’s a way to skip all those hours grinding – by getting a powerful account.
How Final Fantasy 14 Account Trading Can Help
Getting a character to level 50 in all classes can take a lot of time. Time that most folks simply do not have. Choosing to buy FFXIV account however, is an option that some gamers usually choose in order to save time and effort. Plus, if it belongs in a Free Company, an extra Final Fantasy XIV account can hold much needed classes. One must never go on a Trial or Dungeon without important classes.
For those that already have a powerful Final Fantasy 14 account but are already getting tired of the game, they can sell the account. As the sellers, they can decide the price of the account.
What Determines Final Fantasy XIV Account Pricing
However, price does not mean value. Having said that, the value of a Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn account depends on the following criteria:
- Level and Number of Disciple of War/Magic/Hand/Land
- Amount of Gil
- Item Level
- Number and Price of In-demand Items in Inventory
The higher or better they are, the higher the likelier are buyers willing to purchase the account for a high price.
Based on the total ratings of 266 orders in the past year
Thanks for the support and I will take good care of this account.
Ultimate Legend Account 80+ Mounts 20M G...
Friendly and good seller.
Endwalker account - Original owner -Serv...
Everything was as is!
Endwalker account - Original owner -Serv...
Fast on communication and kind. Way faster than the guaranteed delivery time
30 JOBS AT LEVEL 90 (ORIGINAL OWNER)(S...
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
Final Fantasy is perhaps one of the most popular, most important, and most revolutionary J-RPGs in the history of gaming. Ever since its conception, the almost thirty year old franchise continues to reinvent itself, making its first venture into MMORPGs with Final Fantasy XI. And following that success is another AAA MMORPG, Final Fantasy XIV. Unfortunately, it didn't pan out as expected, as the game received a lot of negative reviews and criticisms at its launch. But the game, in the same way the first Final Fantasy saved creator Hironobu Sakaguchi's career, got back into the scene because of its re-release: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. So if a player is either a long-time Final Fantasy fan or an avid MMORPG gamer, then it is recommended that they get a Final Fantasy 14 account and give the game a try.
What's in the land of Eorzea?
The game is set in the planet Hydaelyn, on the continent of Eorzea, after the Calamity, a cataclysmic event that ended the Astral Era, which is the timeline of the original game's events. And in this ravaged yet beautiful and magical land full of wonder and danger, your role is to be a hero, who gains glory, fame, and power through battles against many of Eorzea's powerful denizens, and protects the continent from the coming threat that is the Garlean Empire.
With a Final Fantasy 14 account, players can choose from the races that inhabit Hydaelyn; each of which are divided into two sub-races:
- Hyur – the game's “human” race. Comprised by the hardy Highlanders and the refined Midlanders.
- Elezen – the game's “elves”, they are the original inhabitants of Eorzea. They are divided between the Wildwood Eleven, who have claimed the forests of Gridania as their home, and the Duskwight, recluses who live in caverns.
- Roegadyn – hulking, seafaring folk with powerful physiques. Divided between the maritime Sea Wolves and the volcano-dwelling Hellsguard.
- Miqote – cat-like humanoid beings. Their two tribes are the diurnal Seekers of the Sun who live in the deserts of Ul'dah, and the Keepers of the Moon who live in Gridanian woods.
- Lalafell – a small folk known for trading and agriculture, they are split between the Plainsfolk and the Dunesfolk.
FF14 Account: In-Game Classes
The stats that come with each of the game's races have very little differences. This means that unless a player wants to maximize each and every point, the choice of their race can be purely aesthetic or lore-related, and won't make much of a difference on what class that they wish to take. And with the game's class system, one character can master all the classes, as it is not the character itself that levels up, but the class. This saves players from the need of making multiple characters just to have a feel of the other classes.
There are six base classes, which later on progress to more advanced ones. All of the classes fall under the usual Tank/DPS/Healer trinity. By making an FF14 account, they can get to experience being one of the following:
- Gladiator (tank) – Good with the sword and shield, they rely on swift attacks and blocks to prevent damage. Can advance to Paladin at Level 35.
- Marauder (tank) – Powerful axe-wielders who can take a lot of damage and take on many enemies at the same time. Can advance to Warrior at Level 35.
- Pugilist (DPS) – Fighters that literally deal with things using their fists. Can advance to Monk at Level 35.
- Lancer (DPS) – Agile and deadly, they use spears with great precision. Can advance to Dragoon at Level 35.
- Archer (DPS) – The game's quintessential bowslinger. Can advance to Bard at Level 35.
- Thaumaturge (DPS) – Adept at Black Magic. Can advance to Black Mage at Level 35.
- Arcanist (DPS) – Masters of the arcane arts, they can heal, deal damage over time, and summon a Carbuncle to aid them in battle. Can advance to Summoner (DPS) or Arcanist (Healer) at Level 35.
- Conjurer – Because of their affinity with nature, they can deal damage using wind, water, and earth elements, but their main focus is to heal and protect.
Final Fantasy XIV Account: Getting One
Whether it’s a FFXIV heavensward starter account, or wanting a prime account with all jobs maxxed out at 60, there are usually a good selection of accounts in third-party marketplaces going for between $50 all the way up to $3,000.
Within the area of game account trade for virtual accounts, FFXIV has only ever competed with EVE online with having the highest average sales values. It is not at all uncommon to see FFXIV accounts sell for over $1,000, which has been a traditional that has remained constant over the years in game account trade. They also have some of the lowest occurrences of order problems and game account reclamations, but when players are dropping more than $1k on a purchase, the FFXIV community is unwilling to take a risk.
Those that choose to get a Final Fantasy XIV account will get to experience what it's like to be a hero in Eorzea. The rise to the top, however, is slow, so patience is a virtue. This also applies to those that want to purchase some of the rarer armor sets. However, those that stand on the same ground as many of the land's greatest can simply buy a FFXIV account.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security