Buy FO76 Legendary / Legacy Weapons
Appalachia is rife with danger and it lurks just around every corner! So what’s a survivor to do but arm up with the most bombastic of weapons? Here at PlayerAuctions, you get first dibs on the most powerful Fallout 76 weapons. Load up and bring the ruckus by browsing for the best offers today!SELL
How to Buy Fallout 76 Weapons
- Choose and pay for an offer.
- Agree on a server to meet up on with your seller.
- Add them as a friend so you can warp to their camp.
- Trade with your seller to get your weapon.
- If the weapon is as advertised, confirm the delivery with us.
- Enjoy your new Fallout 76 weapon!
Be sure to match consoles with your seller as there is no cross-platform trading in the game. If it’s not indicated in the offer listing, the description page might have it. Check and verify the weapon you received before confirming with us. Since you’re dealing with another person, mistakes and misunderstandings can occur. Things are harder to fix once the deal is through, so it’ll be too late then.
Why Buy Fallout 76 Weapons
Appalachia is rife with danger. From ghouls and deathclaws to the dangerous mothmen and wendigos, all sorts of nastiness is waiting to pounce on you so you’ll need all the help you can get to survive. Whether your preference is shooting, burning, slicing, or crushing, you can get all the implements you need right here.
Good weapons are hard to find. They also need to be in good condition to be effective at what they do. While you can craft weapons yourself, why bother when you can just buy them from other players? You’re going to have to go around gathering materials. That’s going to cost you ammunition and supplies. By buying Fallout 76 weapons here, you’re going to get a cool new weapon while cutting down on your in-game expenses.
Plus, you can get some of the unique variants of weapons if a seller decides to offer one. Of course, some items from the expansions are untradeable so don’t hope for those!
Fallout 76 Weapon Types
There are many kinds of weapons to try in Fallout 76. From melee weapons to several choices of long-ranged ones, there’s sure to be a weapon you’ll like to use.
Here are the types of weapons you can choose from:
- One-Handed - These are the light melee weapons such as knives, daggers, swords, and clubs. Since they’re lighter, you can swing them faster and easier, though they won’t deal as much damage as the heavier ones.
- Two-Handed - These are your heavy melee weapons such as hammers, greatswords, axes, and spears. You can’t swing them as fast as one-handed weapons, but they deal much greater damage.
- Unarmed - You might be confused about why these weapons consider you ‘unarmed’. It’s only because these items reinforce your fists which are your main damage implements. Examples of these are boxing gloves, brass knuckles, and power fists.
- Pistols - The most basic of ballistic weapons, pistols are good for mid to short ranges. They’re also one of the weakest guns out in the wild. However, with proper perks and weapon mods, they can be forces to be reckoned with.
- Submachine Guns - Lighter and weaker than the actual Gatling gun, they make up for their rather weak damage with a high rate of fire. Your only problem is the decreasing accuracy proportional to how long you hold the trigger.
- Rifles - Rifles are mid to long-range weapons. They pack more punch than a pistol, and some types can reach longer ranges with a scope. The game offers you a wide variety, from lever-action rifles or black powder rifles to the exotic gauss rifle or the unique railway rifle.
- Shotguns - The short-range specialist of the ballistic weapons should meet little to no resistance from anything in the wild. That is if they get close enough. Only the toughest and nastiest of the creatures roaming the area can survive a shotgun blast to the head. And even then, they’re pretty much done for!
These guns (used loosely) need two hands to use but pack quite a punch. The category covers a variety of weapons, from flamethrowers and harpoon guns to what basically amounts to a portable cannon. Oddly enough, the light machine gun falls under this category.
Each type of gun may have variations, such as a pipe revolver. Others are energy variations, like a tesla rifle that shoots arcing lightning. Some of the weapons also have a unique differently-named version of that gun. One example is the Voice of Set, a reward from the quest ‘Prototypical Problems’.
Remember, whatever you need, you can get here at PlayerAuctions. With our top-tier security and helpful customer service, you won’t find a better marketplace to buy Fallout 76 weapons from. Register now to get full benefits!
Enjoy exploring Appalachia with your new weapon!
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security