Fallout 76 Outfits & Clothing for Sale
There are so-so outfits and there are those that you absolutely must have! In Fallout 76, survival in a post-nuclear war may be your first objective, but that doesn’t mean you can’t look good while doing it! Players buy Fallout 76 outfits so that they won’t look too shabby.SELL
Fallout 76 Clothing: Making a Fashion Statement
It’s been said that it doesn’t matter if you win or lose, as long as you look good doing it? In a game like Fallout 76, where survival is the ultimate goal, one might not give character outfits a passing thought, but the fact of the matter is they make the game much more interesting! After all, character customization is a perk that not a lot of games offer, so it’s nice to make full use of it whenever possible.
To obtain outfits and apparel in Fallout 76, players need to go to the various vendors strewn across a post-nuclear version of America. As you can pretty much wear different outfits and accessories on top of one another at the same time, the variations are practically endless! Do note, however, that there will still be a hierarchy of what will actually be shown in the game should you decide to wear clothing together. For instance, outfits will oftentimes cover up the armors that a player dons.
Here are some of the Fallout 76 rare outfits that are absolute must-haves!
- Veil of Secrets – Wearing one of these beauties enables a player to unlock the laser grid security, thereby giving free access to the Riverside Manor.
- Alien Mothman Mask – Who wouldn’t want to strike fear into the hearts of one’s enemies with huge red eyes that glow in the dark?
- Patrolman Glasses – Go for the classic look of authority. It just might help you in a post-nuclear setting.
- Fashion Glasses – Make a stunning fashion statement with these.
- Bandana – Coming in various styles that border from the straight up thug-like (Camo) to the downright funny (leopard print), bandanas have become the norm for Fallout 76 players all over.
- Gas Mask – Though it significanty decreases a player’s vision, it is an essential accessory in a hazard-filled environment.
- Prison Collar – A tad bit kinky, this unique accessory can be sported by players with pretty much anything at all.
- Hazmat Suit – This suit protects players from radiation via a +1000 resistance. Unfortunately, it doesn’t really protect players from anything else. It also comes in the prototype variant.
- Garb of Mysteries – While this cool-looking outfit doesn’t necessarily offer much in terms of protection, it can prove to be valuable because of the +1 sneaking bonus it grants. Stealth is at a premium.
- Bathrobe – Looks as if players were caught in an emergency while they were in the shower.
- Asylum Worker – These nurses uniforms come in different color variants such as Blue, Brown, Dirtied White, Pink, Red, and many more!
- Amusement Park Outfit – Though it can look comical on male characters, there’s no denying its allure with female characters.
- Baseball Uniform – The country may be in shambles, but the spirit of its favorite pastime lives on with this slugger’s uniform.
- Red Dress – Ah! The classic lady in red look. There’s no denying how stunning female characters look in it. Male characters, however, are an entirely different matter. In fact, they look utterly comical!
- Harness – Bare-bones harnesses tell everyone else that a player means business!
- Brotherhood Soldier Suit – Players will fit right in with the mean streets of Fallout 76.
- Long Johns – Nuclear winters are no joke. With these long johns, players can keep their characters snug and comfy.
- Flanneled Shirt – Not to be mistaken for Grunge-era fashion, flanneled shirts are as comfortable as they come—even during a post-nuclear meltdown!
- Brotherhood Fatigues – Fatigues are the norm for confrontations. And few things spell wartime fashion better than the Brotherhood Fatigue.
- First Operative Underarmor – Look snazzy and respectable!
Some key points to note about Fallout 76 outfits:
- Outfits weigh pretty much like a feather at 0.1 and they have no use other than in the purely cosmetic sense. So if players don’t like the look of their armor but can’t get rid of them because of their stats, they can simply cover them up with outfits.
- Armor is a necessity in post-nuclear America. Players can get either regular armor or those that have unique appearances.
- Accessories may not have stats as buffed-up as armor, but depending on the situation, they can be lifesavers. Gas masks, for instance, can shield players from airborne diseases.
Based on the total ratings of 6248 orders in the past year
Fast and nice as always
[PC] Custom Order
Flux Bundle (5x1000) totally 5000 flux
Reliable. Will do business with again!!
[PC] Anti-armor Ultracite Laser Rifle (2...
got a extra item :)
[PC] Stable Flux 500 fluxes of any color
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
About Fallout 76 Outfits
Fallout 76 follows the clothing system Fallout 4 had, but with a few more improvements. With Fallout 76 outfits, you can have up to three layers of clothing and armor. Power Armor doesn’t count since it overrides other apparel. FO4 allows up to two layers of select clothing and armor only. Let’s go over them one by one.
As its name suggests, it’s clothing you can wear under your armor. It ranges from fatigues to various suits for various activities. You can upgrade these to increase resistances and certain S.P.E.C.I.A.L. points, though it won’t affect the character’s base stats. That means they won’t affect the number of perk cards you can equip.
You can wear these armor on top of the above, and they have better resistances as well. While you can only pick up some types and craft others, all can be modified to provide Radiation Resistance. They usually come in 5 parts: the chest piece, one for both arms, and one for both legs. Some sets only have three, combining the arms into one part and the legs for another..
These can go over both of the above, covering it up no matter how improbable it may seem. Outfits are also the closest to ‘skins’ in other games. Two exceptions to this are the Hazmat Suit and the Garb of Mysteries. Wearing either will unequip your armor. As skins, they won’t have any particular effect on your combat prowess. Some can increase Perception or grant immunity to certain hazards, though..
Power Armor overrides other clothing and armor you’re wearing, but it also provides the best resistances and protection. Also, you don’t take falling damage nor be affected by hazards while wearing it. You will have to affix parts into a chassis to use them. However, you cannot enter a chassis with a part that has a higher level than your character. There are six Power Armor parts you can attach to a chassis: helmet, chest piece, two arms, and two legs..
Since Power Armor needs a Fusion Core to work, it’s not good for general exploration, barring certain circumstances or you have a hoard of cores..
This is a separate category on its own as it doesn’t affect the other armor pieces. It has four categories by itself: Full Headwear, Hats, Eyewear, and Masks. Full Headwear and Masks provide some protection from hazards, but Hats and Eyewear are mostly cosmetic.
Gamers Want an Outfit That Represents Them!
Of all these categories, Outfits are the most recognizable and used. Due to players wanting to maximize resistances and effectivity, armors usually won’t match. Customization allows players to express themselves, and mismatched clothing and armor won’t cut it.
Some examples of popular outfits are the Communist Commander Outfit or the Deathclaw Hunter Outfit. Unusual picks would include the Strongman Outfit or the Chally the Moo Moo Outfit. Others might settle for the Insurgent Outfit since it is easily obtainable.
Even so, there are several outfits players can choose from, more than those examples. Sure, they’re going to be quite common and unoriginal, but anything’s better than a hodgepodge of armor pieces. Anyway, headgear can also add a touch of uniqueness to a common outfit.
And that’s all for Fallout 76 outfits. There’s more information about where to get these clothing and armor online. Many players look to online marketplaces for these outfits. With that, players feel that they can explore the Wasteland in style.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security