Cheap Fallout 76 Armors for Sale
With the Scorched Plague unleashing a horde of Scorchbeasts upon all remaining survivors of mankind, armors of the toughest kind are must-haves! So be smart and beat the odds! Protect yourself and be the survivor we know you can! Get first dibs on the roughest, toughest Fallout 76 armors available today!SELL
What is Fallout 76 Power Armor?
Simply put, Power Armor is a form of external suit that players don for protection in Fallout 76. Made of six components (helmet, torso, two arms, and two legs), it reduces player damage by 7% and radiation by 15% per piece. All in all, it gives a total of 42% damage protection and 90% radiation protection.
How to Get the Fallout 76 Best Power Armor?
Navigating a post-nuclear wasteland is a dirty business. You’ll need to armor up if you’re to survive and level up. Getting the best power armor available is essential.
Simply follow these quick steps and you’ll be all set:
- Register (or simply log in if you already have a PlayerAuctions account)
- Check out the offers page to see if any available Power Armor offer strikes your fancy.
- Make the payment via your preferred method.
- Communicate with the seller via the onsite messenger to work out the trade details.
- Once you receive the goods, make the confirmation in our system so we can release the seller’s payment.
At PlayerAuctions, you get easy access to make your gaming life much easier. Join our ever-growing community today to take your game to a whole new level!
Power Armor Locations
In a game that’s as survival-centric as Fallout 76, it’s all about weathering the onslaught of post-nuclear war threats. And that’s something you can’t do if you’re ill-equipped! So more than just arming up, you’ll also need to armor up ASAP! As knowing where to look can potentially spell the difference between life and death, here are the best-known power armor locations!
- Point Pleasant (located near a red sofa on a rooftop near the end of a collapsed bridge)
- Aaronholt Homestead (located in a shed near three silos)
- Morgantown Trainyard (located in an army train carriage between two warehouses)
- Arktos Pharma (located right behind a computer terminal in the Arktos Pharma garage)
- Clarksburg (located in a tall building with a dangling fire escape)
- Wade Airport (located in the hangar at the northern part of the runway)
- Black Bear Lodge (located in a barn that has a collapsed tree on it)
- Poseidon Energy Plant (located inside the biggest building surrounded by army vehicles)
Raiding high-level nuke zones will be a breeze when aptly geared, so make sure to raid these places as soon as you can! These are pretty much the quickest ways to get power armor, so you shouldn’t have trouble gearing up.
Popular Fallout 76 Power Armor Mods
When the going gets tough, you need to get going! Of course it also helps to ratchet up your defenses to boost your survivability. The best way to do that is through Power Armor Mods. Through these modifications, you can improve both the stats and the usage of your existing armors.
These mods can be grouped into the following:
- Helmet Mods (such as Internal Database Mod, Recon Sensor Mod, and Targeting Hud Mod)
- Arm Mods (such as Hydraulic Bracers Mod, Rusty Knuckles Mod, Tesla Bracers Mod)
- Torso Mods (such as Blood Cleanser Mod, Core Assembly Mod, Medic Pump Mod)
- Leg Mods (such as Explosive Vent Mod, Kinetic Servos Mod, and Calibrated Shocks Mod)
Excavator Power Armor
Properly known as the Ex-17 Excavator suit, this power armor was a collaborative effort by Garahan Mining Co. and West Tek. It was originally intended to protect miners from both rockfall and airborne contaminants. Player characters need to be at least level 25 to either equip or craft it.
Highly-advanced, as one would expect from an armor meant to protect marines, the Marine Armor is a rather bulky suit that is essentially a mix of both combat and power armor.
The Ranger Armor is a cool-looking riot gear that was donned by the Charleston Police Department. Though it was used before the Great War, it now finds new life as survival gear in the post-nuclear setting.
Ultracite Power Armor
Being one of the more powerful armors available, the Ultracite Power Armor is naturally a highly-coveted piece of gear. Developed by the Brotherhood of Steel, its one weakness is a flawed cooling system that proved to be too troublesome.
Based on the total ratings of 7780 orders in the past year
Very fast A+ and even gave free outfits with order!
[PC] Unyielding Sneak Scout Armor (5/5 A...
A+ very quick
Quad Fixer Bundle (Q5025 + Q2525 Fixer B...
[PC]Anti-Armor Gatling Plasma (25% incre...
Great seller as always. I wish he would come over to my new place
[PC] Live & Love 8 / Live and Love 8 Mag...
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security