- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales
Looking to move onto greener pastures? Then instead of simply deactivating your Valorant account, why not sell it to other people who might be looking for one just like it? You’ll not only help fellow players out, but you’ll also earn quick cash! So what are you waiting for? Sell your Valorant accounts here at PlayerAuctions today!
How Do I Sell My Valorant Accounts?
To sell Valorant accounts, simply follow these instructions:
- Register or log in as a seller.
- Post your offers using our system. During this time, you can choose to enable our instant delivery option to save you from the hassle of having to manually deliver the account to the buyer.
- Once there’s a buyer interested in purchasing one of your accounts, send the account details to the buyer through the use of our onsite messenger. If you have enabled our instant delivery option beforehand, we will deliver the account details for you.
- Wait for the buyer to log into the account to see if everything is as described in the offer posted.
- Wait for the buyer to confirm to our system to send in the payment to you and get paid.
Valorant Skins Matter
Finally out of beta, Valorant has been kicking it off since its official release. As it stands, it’s currently the most viewed game on Twitch—booting even Riot Games’ popular MOBA game, League of Legends. Valorant is still pretty much a barebones game. While there’s a variety of maps you can play on, the main components of an online FPS game such as weapon skins are still lacking. Compared to Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Valorant doesn’t allow trading of in-game skins. It can be easily done through Steam, by trading crates and whatnot using its client, but with Valorant, you pretty much get what you purchase with your own money. Other players don’t like the idea of just being able to get certain skins since different collections (skin bundles) are only available for a limited time. If they’re not there to purchase the weapon skins when it was available, then they can only hope for a re-release of it sometime down the line.
If you’ve got an account with a lot of unique skins, then it’s sure to become a valuable account in the future. Like we’ve said, Valorant is just starting out at this point. There’s no telling what things they’ll add to the game. We all know weapon skins will be a staple in the game, but what about character skins? Although there’s no word for it, or concrete plans yet, Riot Games are considering adding character skins. Riot Games has always been good with skin design, and it shows with their work in League of Legends. Think of your Valorant account as an investment. The more you pour effort and money (since you’ll most likely be buying skins) into it, the more it’ll become something of value in the long run.
Why You Should Sell Valorant Accounts
Valorant is a free-to-play FPS game that’s like a mix between Overwatch and Counter Strike. This is due in part to the characters in the game. The game calls characters Agents. These Agents have different types of abilities that make them special—much like the colorful cast of characters in Overwatch. But at the same time, the high-level gameplay it exudes matches that of Counter Strike, where it’ll only take a few shots to get killed. Unlocking all of the Agents in Valorant can take time since they can’t be bought using the in-game currency. The only way to recruit another Agent is by completing your contract with them. The contracts from these Agents vary from task to task. Some will require you to use your abilities for a certain number of times, while others will have you kill a number of enemies. This can ultimately take time, especially if a player is not really good at FPS games. That’s where you come in! By selling Valorant accounts that already have all of the Agents, you’ll spare the buyers the time and effort it takes to recruit them.