Buy Fortnite Renegade Raider Accounts
Looking for an OG skin to spice up your battles and victory dances? Then look no further! PlayerAuctions has the cheapest offers for the rarest accounts featuring the most sought after skins. Browse through our offers today. The Renegade Raider account for sale that you’ve been looking for may very well be there!SELL
How to Buy a Fortnite Renegade Raider Account
Why settle for just any outfit when you can don a rare one? After all, it’s not just about winning, but also doing so with style! So strut your stuff on the battlefield with a rare Renegade Raider on Fortnite to let would-be opponents know you’ve got style and panache!
To get your very own Fortnite account with Renegade Raider, follow these steps:
- Register as a buyer or simply log in if you’ve already signed up at PlayerAuctions
- Check out the offers to see if there’s an account that suits your specific needs and budget
- Select the preferred payment method and wait for the seller to send you the account details through our system
- Once received, double-check the account to determine if it is indeed as described in the offer
- Make the confirmation thru our system to conclude the deal so we can release the seller’s payment
PlayerAuctions has been bridging the gap between buyers and sellers in the gaming world since 1999. Over the years, we’ve built a solid reputation for being the easiest, safest, and most reliable online marketplaces for gaming needs. Be it game accounts, in-game items, in-game currency, or even boosting services, you can be sure we’ve got ‘em all for you. Join the PlayerAuctions community today!
What is the Renegade Raider?
The Renegade Raider outfit is a cosmetic upgrade that was made available in Fortnite’s Season Shop. It was a part of the coveted Storm Scavenger Set. Nowadays, it is considered a Rare type of outfit as only a select group of Fortnite players are in possession of it. Mau and Ssundee are among the most notable Fortnite players famous for using the Renegade Raider outfit. Being a part of the early iterations of Fortnite, people generally refer to it as an OG outfit. It also comes with a lava counterpart aptly named Blaze. Perhaps the best way to acquire it would be to cut right to the chase and simply buy a Renegade Raider Fortnite account of your own.
What are the Renegade Raider Variants?
Just like all notable outfits to ever grace Fortnite, the Renegade Raider has variants—albeit just two. These include the following:
- Default – While the default, may seem a bit normal to skin collectors, it’s anything but. To the uninformed, the default Renegade Raider was actually made as an homage to Tank Girl—both the comic book series and the film adaptation.
- Checkered – Fortnite’s version 8.10 gave fans a lot of goodies to get excited about—one of which was the introduction of this amped-up version of the Renegade Raider. While it doesn’t necessarily add any radical changes to the default look, it does give it enough personality—all while still retaining the feel of the original version.
How Rare is the Renegade Raider?
Fortnite is rather famous for giving its players a plethora of skin options. Such things, though purely cosmetic, do give the game a lasting appeal that further endears it to its fan base as well as popular culture in general. While the original flurry of skins that came early on wasn’t as ostentatious as the ones that followed suit, they are actually more sought-after simply due to the fact that they are much harder to come by.
To give you an idea of just how rare the Renegade Raider is, it’s among the rarest skins to have ever been released by Epic Games. The Renegade Raider ranks among the Ghoul Trooper, Aerial Assault Trooper, Black Knight, and Recon Expert. As a Season exclusive, it was actually inspired by the Headhunter character in the Save the World mode. It is one of the oldest skins in the game and, needless to say, very few players have it in their inventory.
Your search for a cheap Renegade Raider account is over. PlayerAuctions has thousands of active daily users—including OG Fortnite players. All you need to do is browse through the offers and you’re sure to find the Fortnite account with the exact specs you’re looking for!
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security