Buy Aion Weapons & Plumes - Aion Online Items Trading
It takes a great deal of skill to make your mark in a massively online RPG as popular and as competitive as Aion: The Tower of Eternity. Some buy Aion weapons, plumes, items, and essentials, however, to try and make short of any challenge. Experimenting to find the right weaponry is the key to success in Aion Online US.SELL
Why do Gamers Want to Buy Cheap Aion Weapons, Plumes and Items?
There are a number of reasons why players want to buy items for Aion online. One of which is that they might not have the time, patience, or skill to farm or earn those items themselves in the actual game. Another reason gamers might buy items is because they might be too rare to find in game, making them easier to find in player to player marketplaces. These players also generally like to try and get the items for as cheap as they can so will often look through all offers they can find on a given site to find the best deal.
Items That People Want to Buy in Aion Online
People never run out of items to look for in Aion Online. After all, there are tons of items to be had that are useful. Rare items are also a part of that, most of the time those are just showpieces that players equip just for the sake of making other people around them green with envy. Here are some of items that people generally are always on the lookout for to buy, minus the fuss and frills:
Soul Bound Items
Items that can either be bound to you are actually some of the best items in the game. Bind on Equip or Bind on Pickup items are harder to trade than other items, even in the market. The reason being is that most of the time, players have already used these items for themselves, thereby making it impossible to sell since the items are now bound to their character. But fear not, Bind on Equip items are easier to find since you have to actually equip them to your character compared to Bind on Pickup items that will automatically be bound to that character once picked up from the ground.
Having a mount can be a lifesaver in Aion Online. Merely traversing through the plains in this vast game can take a toll, so investing in a good mount is a huge help in terms of time and energy. In addition to a mount, also having some sort of bag or loot pet can make things easier as well. As a character levels up, it will need more items for maintenance such as consumables, different types of weapons, and more. Having a bag or a loot pet that can be used to organize all the stuff inside the inventory helps players prevent from having to discard useful items out of not having that much space.
The Ins and Outs of Item Rarity
Rarity is often used by other games besides Aion Online to classify items. Most of the time, the more difficult to obtain the item, the higher its rarity is and thus its overall value in the market. In Aion Online, the rarity of the items can be seen through its color-coded description. Here’s a short overview of the different types of item rarity in Aion Online:
- Junk - Junk are gray color items that essentially have no use at all. Most players sell these types of items to merchants for a small bit of Kinah.
- Common - Common items are of the color white variant and can be found all over the Atreia. Players will have no trouble in finding common items since they’re often sold by merchants.
- Superior - Superior or uncommon items that have better stats compared to common items. Color-coded to be green, these items are mostly sold by Contribution vendors.
- Heroic - Blue-colored items. Despite being harder to find compared to Superior items, they’re merely good for low level situations.
- Fabled - Thanks to high attribute bonuses, Fabled items are often harder to find. Some of the quests that can be completed in Atreia also rewards the players with this type of item. They are yellow-colored.
- Eternal - Eternal type items are of the orange variant. Considered to be rare, they are often used for crafting token-exchanged gear. When used, they can be turned into a weapon or armor that a player can use until level 55 or so.
- Mythic - Mythic items are the rarest ones that can be found in Aion Online. They are the best of the best and usually dropped by world bosses which are formidable opponents. This type of item is what the players of Aion Online strive for. Mythic items are purple-colored.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
What Are Aion Plumes?
Aion plumes are one of the rarest and most sought after Aion items in the game. Items can make a huge difference on how strong DPS is, how tough someone is, or how powerful their healing is. However, not only is it rare to find fantastic plumes, players have to go through all sorts of hell and back just to obtain them. From dungeon and raid bosses to overworld grinding, Aion plumes can be a pain to gain.
The emergence of Plumes started with the Aion: Steel Cavalry patch which is famously known as “Aion 4.5”. The patch introduced a lot of free content and additions to the classes, campaigns, crafting recipes, weapons, and armor. Plumes are accessories that can be worn by characters, but they’re not just any type of accessory--it has the ability to give additional stats that are, say, enough to make one become overpowered. There are many types of Plume that can be collected in the game, each giving a specific boost in certain aspects such as Critical Strike, Physical Attack, Magic Damage, and more.
If purchased from the auction house they can be expensive. In many cases, buyers would rather opt to purchase Aion items in player-to-player marketplaces because it is simply too difficult to farm the currency within this game for them. There is a possibility of being able to snag a good deal or two of these elusive Plumes; but don’t forget, there's many people out looking for it. Since Aion Online is riddled with hundreds if not thousands of players that are looking for the same thing, getting Plumes for dirt cheap is an extremely rare occurrence. The demand for Plume can often be seen as downright absurd to the lens of a casual player, but the additional bonuses and effects are just too good to pass up for a player that has been active in Aion Online for years.
Why Aion Online is Still Relevant
Aion is one of the most popular MMOs in the industry that has incredible, high-speed combat, high class advancement, oodles of content, and, flying! Soar through the skies of Aion as you fight the forces of evil with your friends. It’s one of the first MMOs that focus on air combat, adding a depth of complexity in the standard MMO battle formula. Released in 2009, Aion has maintained a commanding presence in the industry, especially with its 3.5 million subscriber base in Asia. Certainly, this 8-year-old game is pressing through and there are no signs of it stopping. With a total of 5 expansion/major updates, you can’t ever accuse Aion of having a lack of content. To this day, people farm for Aion plume, Aion weapons, and other Aion items non-stop as the game’s market goes, along with farming. Servers, whether in North America, Europe, or Asia, are full of players during primetime, and many stick around after-hours. If you’re looking for the perfect, high-speed game with an emphasis on aerial combat, Aion might be a good fit.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security