Star Citizen Accounts with Ships for Sale
Having a fresh ship is great; now imagine how better the game is with all of the above (ships, money, insurance, and hangars). Owning an account eliminates some of the time spent grinding to get what you need to excel and have fun. A convenient and safe option is to buy Star Citizen Accounts from our legit sellers. Take a stroll and see what’s fresh out of the oven.
Buying Star Citizen Accounts
Currently, anything that you can get from the game gets locked to the account(s). Items like upgrade tokes, ships, and even packages are valuable. On the other hand, they cannot get traded directly especially packages that contain star citizen ships, hangars, money, and in-game insurance. All these items are tied to the account and can only get sold through an account.
Anyhow, here are the five steps to buying Star Citizen Accounts:
- 1. Choose an account you want to buy, register and pay.
- 2. After you paid, we will send the account login details automatically in 2 minutes to your registered email, or the seller will send them manually if it's not an instant delivery offer.
- 3. Once you receive the account information, log in the game account and check if it contains everything as described.
- 4. Change the account login password for extra safety precautions.
- 5. Confirm delivery, the seller will get paid, and then you can have a blast with your accounts.
About Star Citizen Trading
In Star Citizen, you can be a happy combat smuggler to a savvy trader. Regardless of what you choose, trading is a necessity.
The way trading works in Star Citizen is not the best at the moment. In the game, there are terminals for buying and selling goods. For anything else, you have to go through lots of hoops if you go to the grey markets on Reddit pages, discord groups and other Star Citizen forums, which might have fraudulent sellers.
There’s no need to worry since we are the middleman to get what you need. We strive to be the best place to buy star citizen accounts, by making sure you are safe from scammers. Besides, we have lots of reasonably priced deals to choose.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.Learn more about safe game account-trading at PlayerAuctions.
What can you get from Buying Star Citizen Accounts?
- LTI (Life Time Insurance)
- Upgrade token or enhanced stuff (i.e., ships and hangars)
Star Citizen Ships
In the game, they are Starships, the main driving force for all aspects of the game (trading, exploring, combat, and so on). Even though some ships are better than others, having some ship is necessary. Players who want to prosper as a Star Citizen (combatant, trader or explorer) need the best Star Citizen Ships.
The most valuable ships are the rare LTI ships (ships with Life Time Insurance). LTI, the most valuable type of insurance you can have in-game includes the following perks:
- Replaces the ship hull if it gets destroyed or stolen
- Hull is replaced with the same model in a similar condition
- Effective with no additional in-game fee
As for the best starting ships, we have the standard Mustang and Aurora. Both ships are low-end and jack-of-all-trades, which can upgrade to an Avenger Titan or a 300i. Overall, both are good for starters and players might want to experiment.
Star Citizen Constellation
A constellation is a massive freighter ship capable of everything (smuggling, trading, and attacking). There’s space for multiple crewmates, turret, a large cargo area, and a small flight deck capable of launching a sub-fighter in its defense. Having a fortress is a must.
While the most popular variant of these freighters is the "Andromeda," let's not underestimate the value of the others:
- Aquila: exploration-focused variant
- Phoenix: luxury variant with two different sub fighters
- Taurus: freight-focused variant with a more significant haul than all of them
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security