- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales
How to sell your Star Citizen Ships
Well, you don't because ships are tied to accounts. At most, you can refund it a little after buying. The only way to sell and make some bucks is by selling the account itself. Becoming a seller with us isn’t challenging. The first thing on the agenda is to complete these steps:
- Register and post the info on your account (100% free).
- When a buyer is ready to purchase, we’ll send the buyer your account login details within 2 minutes.
- After buyer confirms delivery, you’ll get paid to your AmazonPay account or whichever disbursement method selected during the registration process.
As for all good trading grounds, there is a major list of differing prices based on rarity. Currently, the top ships on the list include the following:
- The Aegis Javelin-Class Destroyer: a massive and modular capital ship that can get used for entrepreneurial purposes. With a detailed interior, plenty of modular room options and a high crew capacity, the price is $2700.
- Idris-P (Peacekeeper) Mark Two: a frigate with greater speed, larger cargo hold, and gun power with a cost of $1300.
- Pioneer: an upcoming exploration ship with a $750 value.
Where to sell Star Citizen Account and Ships
There are grey markets that sell accounts, but not all have safety nets. Some portals are not well-organized, and they look sketchy with some fake offers. As the middleman of our platform, we ensure all transactions are safe. Also, we make sure that deals are visible and searchable. With our extensive community, there are plenty of buyers going around ready to find deals that are a good fit. Perhaps your offer(s) is what someone is looking for at the moment.