Sell WoW Accounts for Real Money
World of Warcraft's most recent expansion, Shadowlands, is proving to be as fun as any other expansion of the game. That means players are always scrambling for the best equipment, highest-leveled characters, and enough gold to fund their adventures.
Sellers can take advantage of that need and put up their WoW accounts for sale. They level up accounts so buyers don't have to. They hunt for the best equipment and farm all the gold the account needs, so buyers can go straight into raiding or PvP or whatever activity they want to do. It saves their time and effort, plus sellers get a tidy sum of money by doing so.
What Kind of WoW Accounts Sellers Can Offer
Of course, with different players having different preferences, they sometimes don't need a high-level character. Here are some WoW account types to consider when selling WoW accounts.
- Geared Account - An account ready for raiding, whatever raid it is. Guilds benefit from this kind of account the most. If they're lacking a certain class, they can just get it from the seller.
- Filler Account - Inventory management is a crucial part of playing the game. Though there are other ways to expand bank storage and inventory, an account dedicated for it can be an important resource.
- Fresh Account - While leveling in Shadowlands has been streamlined, there's always a need for this kind of account. Whether just to try out a new class or whatever reason, it's a versatile account with various uses.
It's up to the seller, but they can also offer custom accounts. For sure, the delivery time will suffer a hit. However, as long as both parties of the trade agree, this could give good profits for the seller.
Leveling WoW Accounts
As mentioned above, Shadowlands streamlined the leveling experience. The expansion brought with it a 'level squish' where levels were adjusted to a more manageable pace. Instead of leveling to 120, the new max level cap is 60. Characters at 120 prior to the squish became level 50, and the new expansion content should bring them up to 60.
At the core, this is the leveling experience in Shadowlands. Players can either follow the quests to level up or, through the Threads of Fate system, skip the storyline entirely. What this means for sellers is that they can easily make strong accounts to restock their offers or to customize for buyers.
Where to Sell WoW Accounts
Sellers benefit the most when selling and trading on a reliable online marketplace. With its tight security, active trading community, and freedom to price their offers, it's a good place to set up shop. The marketplace guarantees the trades go smoothly, sellers are paid, and buyers get what they bought.
Still, nothing can prevent accidents from happening. Also, this kind of transaction involves sensitive data. These two facts necessitate that the seller knows the ins and outs of this kind of trading. They can do that by reading the policies, rules, and regulations of both the game and the marketplace. With this, sellers can deal with unexpected consequences properly.
Have fun and enjoy WoW Shadowlands!
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales