WoW Mounts to Farm and Sell
There are literally lots of awesome WoW mounts that sellers can sell through any player-to-player trading platform. Mounts are undoubtedly one of the most sought-after things in World of Warcraft and selling some of the high-caliber ones could be a great way to make huge profits.
Sellers can choose to farm rare WoW mounts to sell for lots of real money, such as the super rare and quite expensive Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger which costs around $900.
Sky's the limit when it comes to selling mounts for profit. Sellers can also go for the best WoW pet to sell or they can just try to get their hands on some of the rarest in-game mounts that they can later sell for hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of dollars.
WoW Items – How Much You Can Sell Them For
In case the reader didn't already know, selling WoW items for real money can be quite lucrative. To put things into perspective, let's take a look at the most expensive things from WoW that you can sell for real $:
- Most expensive WoW mounts - The top 3 right now is Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger ($990), Blazing Hippogryph ($390), and Ghastly Charger's Skull ($390)
- Most expensive WoW item - Currently, that's the mega-rare Chromatic Sword ($460)
- Most expensive WoW pet - At the moment it's the Guardian Cub ($33)
As clearly seen above, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that sellers can earn big bucks by selling such items, mounts, pets, and anything in-between.
Time To Unlock True Earning Potential By Selling WoW Items!
And the best place to do that is... that's right - on a reliable online marketplace. This is where sellers can offer all their WoW goodies knowing that they're protected by various security features being implemented by trading and middleman websites. Marketplaces also offer a large trading community, ensuring there's always a buyer for all kinds of items to sell. Lastly, sellers have the ability to earn big due to the site not asking for subscription fees.
Despite the reliability of systems and traders, accidents are inevitable. Read up on the game's policies and rules so that accidents don't set sellers back. Knowing about the marketplace's policies will also help with that.
Enjoy World of Warcraft!
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales