So you’ve decided to sell your Temtem Account. Whether this is going to be a one-time thing or if you’re going to be one of our regular sellers, you’ve made the right choice to sell Temtem account on PlayerAuctions!
How to Sell Temtem Account
Putting up your Temtem Account for sale is simple. Just log in or register, create an offer, and wait until you’re notified that a purchase has been made. Depending on your settings, your account details will be sent to the buyer either manually or automatically. Once the buyer confirms the delivery, you’ll receive the payment in 3-5 days.
Putting a Price on Your Temtem Account
The price of a Temtem Account depends on the following traits:
- Completed Temtem
- Number of Luma Temtem – these are rare, differently colored variants of Temtem. Think of them as shiny Pokémon.
- Temtem with High TV and SV – also known as training values and standard values, they determine a Temtem’s stat growth.
- Pacsun(Pansun) – in-game currency.
The higher these are, the more likely you can sell your account at a higher price. You can also choose to sell your account any price regardless of how much currency or how good its Temtem are, but don’t expect to find a lot of interested buyers in it. At the end of the day, it’s better to sell accounts at the recommended price.
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales