Selling Power Leveling Services on the Temtem Game
While Temtem has been around as an early access game for years now, it recently enjoyed a surge in popularity. This is thanks to updates that the developers are planning for the game. These are to be unveiled on consoles like the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. This is the peak season for Temtem, so you’re sure to get a ton of customers wanting your services. Leveling up in Temtem can take time, especially if players want to hit the max level cap. That’s where you come in! By doing the grinding for them, you’re not only helping them evolve their Temtem, but you’ll also be earning Pacsun as well. So what are you waiting for? List your offers now!
How Do I Sell Temtem Boosting Services?
To be able to sell Temtem boosting services, just follow these steps:
- Register/log in as a buyer.
- Send an e-mail to powerse[email protected] to become a seller of boosting services.
- Once you’ve been approved to be a power seller by our representative, you may begin uploading your offers. Note that for each offer that you post, you have to pay $70 which will be automatically refunded to you once a buyer takes you up on your offer.
- When there’s a buyer, ask for their account credentials and begin the power leveling session.
- Notify the buyer when the boosting is done and wait for them to check their account.
- Wait for the buyer to confirm to our system to send in the payment. Your $70 will also be refunded as well when everything is done.
Temtem: List of Boosting Services That You Can Do
There’s so much more than just level boosting (which we’ll also talk about more in detail later) in Temtem, which is why we’ll be giving you a list of other services that you can possibly offer! Doing just the same type of boosting can be boring, so here are the different types of Temtem boosting that you could do!
Coaching is a much more hands-on type of boosting compared to level boosting. You’ll be accompanying the buyer online to train him/her and give tips concerning Temtem monsters, how to use certain items, and more! The rates for coaching are usually higher since you’ll need to arrange a schedule that’s mutually amenable to you and the buyer. Despite the minor hassle, coaching is extremely effective for buyers as it gives them the chance to learn everything for themselves while having someone to steer them in the right direction. If you have a lot of time on your hands and would like a more hands-on approach to boosting Temtem players, then coaching just might be the one for you!
2. Level Boosting
Level boosting is the cream of the crop of power leveling services in general. This type of boosting can be applied to not only Temtem, but for other games as well. This is a great option if you’d rather have minimal interaction with the buyer and just want to focus on leveling up their account on your own. Level boosting can take a lot of time, though, especially if the buyer wants you to hit the max level for all of their Temtems.
3. Co-op Boosting
Similar to coaching, co-op boosting is a hands-on activity. But instead of just merely accompanying them, you’ll be playing alongside them—as Temtem allows online co-op. This type of boosting is great for players who are looking for a partner to battle alongside. For co-op sessions, it’s better if you bring Temtems that are of high level to make battles easier.
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales