About Selling Shakes and Fidget Accounts
Sellers can offer a few types of accounts. Buyers can have different priorities and reasons for needing a new account, so they try to cover the basics.
- Maxed-Out Accounts - These accounts have high levels, a fully upgraded base, and top-tier equipment. One account of this kind can handle anything the game can throw at it, and go back for more. It’s for buyers who are too busy to grind for levels or farm for stuff. The most convenient account for buyers to get. On the seller’s side, the most time-consuming account to make.
- Mid-Leveled Accounts - Accounts that are leveled mid-way, not too high, but not too low either. It’s a great start for those who want to skip the tedious tutorial phase or want to start with at least something. Less demanding for the sellers, but can still take a bit of time.
- Fresh Accounts - Pretty much newly made accounts. It may or may not be past the tutorial. Barely any currency or resources, and are quite low-leveled as well.
How Do Players Sell Shakes and Fidget Accounts?
When a player decides that they want to sell their Shakes and Fidget account, the first thing they have to figure out is how they’re going to find someone to buy the account. Most sellers turn to the internet, looking through trading platforms, social media, and forums. Generally, sellers prefer to use larger player-to-player trading sites such as PlayerAuctions. There are a number of reasons for this, one of which being that sites with more users are more trusted, players feel safer trading on more trusted sites, and they are able to sell to a larger community of gamers.
Security is a must for all kinds of online transactions, and this is no exception. When selling through forums or social media, there’s no systems in place to ensure that both sides of the transaction receive everything. Player-to-player trading platforms use escrow systems, whereby each party submits their items for trade beforehand, to ensure that they both receive their items.
These platforms also attract a lively community of traders. By that, it means sellers will always have buyers interested in their offers, allowing them to make their sale fast and without hassle.
A gamer who is thinking about selling their account should read up on the game’s policies, terms, and rules before getting involved in trading. If they have any further questions, they should also read our user agreement. This will allow them to make an informed decision about whether they would like to continue with a trade.
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales