Buy & Sell Sea of Thieves Accounts - SoT Marketplace
Avast, ye landlubbers! Barrels of grog, the finest of wenches, and unfathomable booty await you on Sea of Thieves! The pirate life’s a-callin’ so get your precious resources on the SoT Marketplace. Enjoy fast, safe, and efficient P2P trading for your Sea of Thieves accounts via PlayerAuctions today!
How to Get Your Sea of Thieves of Account?
If you’re wondering just how to get your Sea of Thieves account here, it’s easy! Simply log in or register and select your chosen offer. Once you pay, the account details will either be sent to you automatically or manually by the seller via email. After that, you’ll just need to confirm the delivery and the Sea of Thieves account will officially be yours to enjoy!
There have been many pirate-themed games in the past. However, Sea of Thieves managed to set itself apart for many good reasons.
What to Look For When Buying a SoT Account?
Thinking of buying a SOT account? There are lots of factors that contribute to the overall price of accounts for sale. While pricing may vary, depending on the demand and abundance of accounts, what’s in these accounts is the greatest determining factor.
Keep these things in mind:
- Reputation – this is earned by finishing quests, known in-game as voyages, with these three companies:
- Gold Hoarders – treasure hunters that want to hoard a huge stock of gold. They give out voyages that require players to find buried treasure on their behalf.
- Merchant Alliance – this particular company is set on controlling trade routes. The voyages players get from them usually involve the delivery of Set-pieces and Creatures.
- Order of Souls – a mysterious group interested in the occult, they will ask you to Skeleton Captains and present their skulls as proof.
- Pirate Legend Status – unlocked this status by earning level 50 reputation with the three aforementioned companies, this gives you access to endgame content such as:
- Athena’s Fortune – a company of ghosts that give tough but handsomely rewarding voyages. Earning a high rank with the company will unlock ghost items and clothing.
- Pirate Lord – a wise, powerful, and experienced pirate who will be giving you Legendary voyages. There’s a reason why they call him “Lord”.
- Gold – more gold means a higher account price.
- Gear – gear in this game is completely aesthetic, as the devs designed the game to be rewarding to deftly skill-based. The more popular gear the account has, the more expensive it will be.
- Ship Customisations – designs that make the account’s ships unique and cool-looking. Again, these are more for aesthetic purposes than anything else.
Keep these things in mind when buying a SoT account and you’re sure to get yourself one that’s worth your money.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.Learn more about safe game account-trading at PlayerAuctions.
What is Sea of Thieves?
The first fact about the game you should know is that it is highly skill-based. No weapons or armor with higher rating here, just pure skill. The same cutlass and pistol you have at the start is the same one you’ll have later on; you just get better at using it. There are also no progression and skill systems for the player, which means how good you fight, swim, or navigate with your ship is all up to you.
The game’s only progression system that you can take note of is your Reputation with the three main companies: the Gold Hoarders, Merchant Alliance, and Order of Souls. They all give quests, better known in-game as voyages, but the focus differs from one company to another. Gold Hoarder voyages are treasure hunts; Order of Souls’ are fights against undead Skeleton Captains; and those from the Merchant Alliance are delivery quests.
What is the SoT Pirate Legend Account?
Once you reach level 50 Reputation with all of these companies, your account will become a SOT Pirate Legend account. As Pirate Legend, you’ll be able to go to the Tavern of Legends. There, you’ll find the NPCs in charge of the endgame. There’s Pirate Lord, a mythical pirate that will give you difficult but rewarding Legendary voyages. Then there’s Athena’s Fortune, a trio of ghosts that will give you difficult voyages but give you ghost items and clothing in exchange. This is why a SoT Athena Account is worth a lot.
What is the SoT Athena Account?
Later in the game, your account can become a SoT Athena Account. That means your account can take on Athena’s Fortune’s voyages, which will reward you with ghost items and gear. These are enjoyably challenging quests, so it follows suit that an Athena account is worth a lot!
Sea of Thieves boasts of a huge sandbox world. While voyages are highly recommended, you’re not confined by them. You’re more than free to explore this brave blue expanse, hunt treasure, uncover mysteries, and square off with fellow sailors according to your own goals and headings. After all, in the ocean, there are no rails. There is no life as free as that of a pirate!
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security