Buy / Sell RUST Items & Skins – RUST Trading
It’s all about the survival of the fittest and no other franchise does it better than Rust! Though you start the game with nothing but a rock in your hands, no one said anything about finishing it the same way. Survive with pizazz and personalized flair via the Rust skins store. Sign up with PlayerAuctions today!
Volume discount : The seller offers a special discount when you buy more.
How to Buy Rust Skins?
- 1. Register/log in as a buyer.
- 2. Pick the Rust item that you want to buy and send in the payment through our system.
- 3. The seller will be notified of your purchase and will begin delivering the item or coordinate with you.
- 4. Once you have received the item, confirm to send in the payment to the seller by using our system to let the seller get paid.
How to Get Rust Skins?
Usually, skins can only be bought from the market or acquired through trading. In Rust’s case, you can get skins for free! Take note that you can’t get all of the skins free though, only a few ones.
Here are three ways to get skins in Rust:
- 1. Skins can be bought via the in-game store or in the Rust community center through Center. Besides those, third-party sellers like us also provide skins at a much more affordable rate than those of official retailers.
- 2. Rust skins can be purchased in the Steam marketplace from other players. While it’s cheaper than in the store, you shouldn’t get your hopes up too much. You can’t see the lists of buyers and sellers in the marketplace, but making an offer to purchase a certain skin will let Steam Market itself offer you a suitable seller or buyer for you.
- 3. If you don’t want to spend money, just play! The more you play on Rust, the higher the chances of any skins will drop. If you just run the client and connect to the server then leave, you won’t get any skin. Skins are sent only if you really have any play activity in the game.
What Rust Items to Get?
PvP combat is the way of life in Rust, it’s either you kill or get killed. And while it’s possible to defend your base using only a bow, it’s better to work towards a more significant weapon. This will provide a huge advantage for your defenses, but such weapons are not easy to obtain though. You’ll need to loot lots of corpses or spend days struggling to find even just a part of a blueprint, so it’s easier to buy these items here.
And with that, here are some weapons that any Rust player wouldn’t mind having:
- 1. LR-300 Assault Rifle
- 2. Bolt-Action Rifle
- 3. M249
With its high damage, decent accuracy, and exemplary rate of fire, the LR-300 is a great choice in all situations. It’s one of the most aesthetically-pleasing guns in the entire game and is probably the most reliable and versatile. This assault rifle is hard to get a hold of since it’s only found in crates, airdrops, and attack helicopters. You’ll have to shell out lots of valuable resources just so you can get your hands on this gun.
By far the best long range weapon in the game, the bolt-action rifle is a sniper’s dream gun. Possessing insanely high damage, range and accuracy, it’s the gun of all guns! But with such greatness comes an insane cost as it requires 30 high-quality metals to craft it, along with metal pipes and springs for the rifle body. Getting all of these crafting materials can be a chore, especially the high-quality metals, but if you manage to acquire this beauty, you’re in for a treat!
This is one of those exclusive weapons that you can’t craft, therefore making it the most desirable gun due to its rarity and difficulty in acquiring. You can only get this gun from an attack helicopter’s remains. The M249 is arguably the best weapon, having a considerable capacity of a hundred ammo paired with high-damage and fire, it’ll easily mow down entire armies. That being said, it’s not all good news. The downside to this gun is its high reload time and recoil. Apart from that, the M249 is a near-perfect gun that you should highly consider adding to your inventory.
A large component of the game is the ability to craft and build tools, resources, and bases in order to survive in the world of Rust. In most cases, you would need a blueprint in order to craft these items so they’re very important. Besides trying to find these sought after prints, you can also create blueprints with a research bench, but take note that some require more materials than others, depending on what item or weapon you wish to craft.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
How will the seller deliver?
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Why should I buy on PlayerAuctions?
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
After I send payment, when will the seller deliver?
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
What if the seller doesn’t deliver?
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security