Buy & Sell Red Dead Redemption 2 Accounts - RDR2 Marketplace
Get ready to live out your fantasies as a thrill-seeking outlaw in the Wild West. Red Dead Redemption 2 is arguably the most sprawling open world creations ever. So be quick on the draw and shoot for your own RDR2 account. Check out our offers page today to get the right one for you. Only at PlayerAuctions!
How to Buy Red Dead Redemption 2 Accounts?
- Register/log in as a buyer.
- Pick the RDR2 offer that you want then proceed to checkout.
- Communicate with the seller through our onsite messenger regarding how they will be sending the account details to you.
- If the offer has the instant delivery icon, you’ll receive the account information immediately.
- Once you’ve received the account and inspected it, confirm payment so that we can promptly the seller his or her due compensation.
Although optional, you may leave a review of your seller and about your overall experience.
What to Look for in a RDR2 Accounts?
You can pick any account you want really, but if you want the best of the best, here are some of the things you should look for when buying a Red Dead Redemption 2 Account!
Gold Bars may be found all over the world of Red Dead Redemption, but that doesn’t mean they’re going to be totally easy to acquire. Their high value, which is around $500, means that these bars will make you filthy-stinkin’ rich! If you don’t have the time to go gold-hunting, then buying an account full of them is your best bet. With tons of gold bars in your pocket, you can pretty much buy anything you want, be it a nice looking shotgun or a new horse that’s much faster and has better stamina.
Legendary Animals’ Pelt (and Fish)
Legendary Animals and Fish won’t just walk or swim right up to you. Getting them takes a considerable amount of time tracking, hunting, and baiting. Even then, such situations tend to become difficult and deadly—especially when it comes to hunting Legendary predators. There are a total of 26 Legendary Animals to hunt in Red Dead Redemption 2, most notably 16 Legendary animals and 13 Legendary fish. Among them, the Legendary Bear is one of the most dangerous hunts you’ll ever experience.
Legendary Bear Pelt
The Legendary Bear is one of the toughest animals to hunt in all of Red Dead Redemption 2. Heck, if you thought ordinary bears were tough, wait until you run into this utterly fearsome grizzly bear! The thing about Legendary animals is they don’t just appear out of nowhere or through sheer luck; You need some grit to hunt them down. Once you’ve actually found the bear and were somehow able to kill it, you’ll need to skin it. Watching the carcass being skinned off isn’t exactly for the faint of heart, but the remains of the Legendary Bear, besides its pelt, are valuable as well. Once you have the pelt, you’ll need to go to a Trapper next.
The Importance of the Trapper
A Trapper is a special merchant that can appear in several locations in the world. Here, you can give them your pelts from Legendary Animals for them to craft unique outfits and gear for your main character, Arthur. So if you have no idea what to use your Legendary pelts for, this is your chance to get some neat designs! Trappers have a variety of outfits, clothing, items, and equipment that they can craft if you give them the right materials.
To meet the requirement for the merchant to craft you some cool gear, you must first sell the required pelts and hides. This will bring you about 40-60 bucks depending on the pelt/hide. Afterward, you’ll find the Trapper will have the required ingredients to craft your item for a fee. In the case of Legendary Pelts, selling one will yield multiple sections to work with. So for the Legendary Bear Pelt, a Legendary Bear Head Hat, Bear Coat, and Bear Roper can be crafted.
- Legendary Bear Head Hat – Has a $40 service fee. This hat protects you from cold climates.
- Legendary Bear Coat – Has a $28 service fee. You will need a perfect bison pelt along with the Legendary Bear Pelt to craft this. This coat protects you from the cold.
- Legendary Bear Roper – Has a $34 service fee. You will need one perfect bull hide together with the Legendary Bear Pelt for the Trapper to make this. This roper is particularly good in hot weather.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security