Paladins Accounts for Sale - Paladins Account Shop
Elegance in gameplay simplicity is what Paladins accounts are all about. It's a fast-paced team-based shooter where players get to customize the abilities of their chosen character to increase their odds of winning. Play casually or fight in ranked matches to get prestige ranks such as Diamond, Master, and Grandmaster. Whatever you do, it pays to play cooperatively!
Like many other games in the hero-shooter genre, Paladins has persistent elements and progression systems that ensure re-playability for players. This gives a hi-rez account for Paladins a lot of properties that are worth paying for.
Buy Paladins Account for Sale to Get the Ultimate Package
A high rank, tons of skins, and the seasonal Event Pass – players can have it all by purchasing a Paladins account. With the roster of Paladins’ champions constantly increasing, there’s always something new to expect in the shooter. If players want to be at the top of their game, having the experience and knowledge of all the characters in Paladins is critical. Unfortunately, it can get expensive, champions cost tens of thousands of gold, especially the newly released ones. Gold is the main currency in Paladins, and while players can earn it without paying a pretty penny, it’s going to take quite a while before they can even get their hands on the latest champion. Luckily, they always have the chance to get a Paladins account – complete with all the bells and whistles – from a third-party marketplace.
Get All the Current and Future Champions
Each champion has its unique fighting style and abilities and with more than 55 playable champions in the game, players never run out of variety. They’re organized into four classes: Damage, Support, Flank, and Frontline.
New players start with six champions unlocked by default: Viktor, Cassie, Lex, Ruckus, Jenos, and Seris. Players also gain temporary access to four random champions from a rotating free champion schedule. If they want to have other champions added permanently to their account, players must purchase these champions with either Crystals or Gold. Recently released champions typically cost 300 Crystals/60,000 Gold, while most of the cast costs 200 Crystals/30,000 Gold to unlock.
Suppose buyers purchased a Paladins account for sale from a trusted seller, with the DLC bundles included (Season Pass, Gold Edition, Deluxe Edition, etc.). In that case, they get to unlock all the current champions in the game, including future ones.
Does Rank Matter?
If players want to have higher quality matches in Paladins, there’s always the option to play in Ranked mode. The Seasons are divided into Split, with each Split going between three to six months. As you play, you’ll gain Triumph Points, or TP for short, if you win your Ranked matches. Paladins’ Ranked mode has several tiers that players can place in, from Bronze to Grandmaster. Meanwhile, each tier (from Bronze to Diamond) is divided into five divisions.
Will your rank matter at all? Those thinking of purchasing a Paladins account solely because of its high rank should think twice. This is because the rewards and Commendation points reset every Ranked Season – no one keeps their standing forever! After every couple of months, everyone starts with a blank slate and will have to compete for the top spot at the Grandmaster rank. This keeps everything fair and gives everyone a chance to be the number one player in Paladins.
Buy Paladins Account - What to Look For?
Planning to buy a Paladins account? Then you should consider the following:
- Rare Skins – skins that are difficult to obtain.
- Rank – preferably, this should be Diamond Rank.
- Gold – in-game currency earned by playing matches. These are used to buy Champions.
- Crystals – in-game currency earned via daily log-ins, special events, and real money. Used to buy Champions and Skins.
- Champions – the more champions are unlocked in an account, the pricier it’s going to be.
By keeping these criteria in mind, you’ll be able to choose the best Paladins account here at PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
Which are the Best Paladins Characters?
It goes without saying that choosing the right champion is vital to winning. Because, while you can help your team attain victory through any champion, there are those that are a cut above the rest due to the current meta. So which are the best characters?
Here they are, per class:
- Maeve - a swift dagger user that can deal quick and painful damage, plus has gap closers to boot.
- Lex – a simple but strong dual-pistol gunslinger. Boasts of his mobility, damage, and pinpoint accuracy.
- Seris – this support has a considerably potent heal, useful utility, and a great way to survive battles while aiding her allies.
- Jenos – despite being a support, he can deal tons of damage. His support abilities include a Heal over Time skill which can prove valuable when facing formidable opponents.
- Drogoz – with his ability to deal much damage and fly, Drogoz is an agile and formidable threat.
- Viktor – this champion’s strength lies in his consistent damage and ease of use.
- Torvald – a Frontline champion who has high health, regeneration, and attacks that disable and create space for the team.
- Fernando – this champion is focused on preventing damage and dealing damage over time.
Stick to a handful of champions, try each and every one, and pick which one works best. It’s all up to you! At the end of the day, what matters is that you’re having fun and you’re continuously learning.
Paladins: What Can You Buy With Gold?
Part of the game’s allure can be attributed to its persistent elements and rewards, which ensure that players have a feedback loop that makes them play over and over again. You earn gold by playing, which is used in turn to purchase and upgrade champions.
There’s also an alternative currency to gold called crystals. Unlike the latter, it’s obtained as a login bonus or purchased using real-life money. They are used to not only buy champions but also skins, purely cosmetic items that alter a champion’s look.
What Are the Rarest Paladin Skins?
As the name suggests, the rarest Paladin skins are the most difficult to obtain.
- Limited Skins such as Volcanic Makoa and Soul Eater Jenos
- Golden Skins
- Night Bane Cassie
- 2017 Ying HRX Skins
- God of War Fernando
What is Team Skin Booster?
Aside from skins, regardless of rarity, there’s also an item called Team Skin Booster, which unlocks limited skins for you and your teammates for one match. It’s definitely not an easy item to get, which makes it even more enticing for players to try to acquire.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security