Buy League of Legends: Wild Rift Boosting Services
Having trouble reaching Masters rank? Don’t have enough blue motes to buy every champion in the shop? Summoners who buy Wild Rift power leveling services can hire boosters to help them improve their rank and farm motes. Reach Grandmaster level with newly acquired champions like Akshan, Jhin, or Fiora!SELL
The mobile version of the popular PC game League of Legends seeks to emulate the success its PC version has achieved. With the advent of mobile gaming, Riot wanted the Runeterra universe to be accessible to a larger market. Wild Rift aims to compete with existing smartphone games like Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and Call of Duty Mobile. WR features a lot of systems that are very similar to League of Legends like ranked games and currencies. With these similarities comes the same problem with the PC version, everything in Wild Rift is time-consuming and grindy.
Similar to LoL, WR employs a rank system which has eight tiers. Each of these tiers will have four ranked placements which gamers will have to get past through in order to reach the next tier. Unfortunately, grinding to the highest-ranked positions will require hundreds of hours and thousands of matches. That is why players can always get help by hiring power levelers for Wild Rift boosting.
Hiring boosters doesn’t only help in increasing the rank of summoners but can also help in increasing the number of blue motes the players have. Having a ton of blue motes is very beneficial to gamers since it allows them to gain access to the various champions in the game.
The Ranking System in Wild Rift
Each ranked tier will have four divisions except for Master, Grandmaster, and Challenger. These ranked tiers only have 1 division, but summoner’s position in these tiers depends on their RR rating. Before players can get to the next tier, they will have to win a certain number of times in their promotion series. Losing the series will make them lose LP. Here is the list of rank positions from lowest to highest:
Provisional/Unranked - This is not a ranked tier, but every summoner will start from this position. They will need to play 10 placement matches to determine their starting rank.
- Iron 4
- Iron 3
- Iron 2
- Iron 1 (After reaching this rank, summoners will need to win 2 matches in the promotion series to reach the next tier)
- Bronze 4
- Bronze 3
- Bronze 2
- Bronze 1 (After reaching this rank, summoners will need to win 2 matches in the promotion series to reach the next tier)
- Silver 4
- Silver 3
- Silver 2
- Silver 1 (After reaching this rank, summoners will need to win 3 matches in the promotion series to reach the next tier)
- Gold 4
- Gold 3
- Gold 2
- Gold 1 (After reaching this rank, summoners will need to win 3 matches in the promotion series to reach the next tier)
- Platinum 4
- Platinum 3
- Platinum 2
- Platinum 1 (After reaching this rank, summoners will need to win 3 matches in the promotion series to reach the next tier)
- Emerald 4
- Emerald 3
- Emerald 2
- Emerald 1 (After reaching this rank, summoners will need to win 3 matches in the promotion series to reach the next tier)
- Diamond 4
- Diamond 3
- Diamond 2
- Diamond 1 (After reaching this rank, summoners will need to win 3 matches in the promotion series to reach the next tier)
Master– Depends on RR rating, No Promotion Series (Summoners need to reach 200 LP to reach the next tier)
Grandmaster– Depends on RR rating, No Promotion Series (Summoners need to reach 500 LP to reach the next tier)
Challenger– Depends on RR rating, No Promotion Series
Players should take note that there are only a limited number of spots in the Grandmaster and Challenger ranked tiers. Other than reaching the minimum required LP, gamers should also have more LP than most summoners in their tier to be recognized as either a Grandmaster or a Challenger. For players who are looking to hire boosters, they should specify whether they are looking for a general rank power leveler or a pilot who can boost accounts from Wild Rift Master to Grandmaster.
Based on the total ratings of 5 orders in the past year
Best seller !!!
Ranking from Master 4 to master 20 and R...
Perfection is the word !
The best man u can ever get, friendly, open minded, pro. It was a pleasure !!!
Calvin9999's Master 2 marks to Master 20...
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
The most common form of delivery is Account Training. For this process, you’ll provide your account login information and turn over dominion to a professional Account trainer to properly level up and develop your account for you. While it may seem nerve racking to do so, every one of our PowerLevelers are professional players who have been vetted by our team and have a proven track record of performing high quality account leveling. Each PowerLeveler is also required to post a monetary deposit to keep their accounts active as a pledge towards solid and high quality delivery of account training. These types of orders are great for players who are already experienced at game play, and are poor on time as a resource to invest in their gameplay but still wish to keep up with their fellow players.
During the Account Training/Leveling Process:
- Do not login to your account during the training process. This could set off a multiple-login suspicious IP flag which may raised for account compromise even from in-game chat logs.
- Mute your friends list if possible for your particular game client during the order process.
- Do not log into another account and chat with the professional gamer. Remember that game publishers can have flags raised for account compromise even from in-game chat logs.
For Coaching orders, instead of turning over your account details to the seller, a professional player/coach–or team of coaches–will play with you. Often times, you can order these to get special achievements rewarded only for group efforts, or take place in competitive arena cycles wherein team efforts are needed to reach specific goals or ratings.
These are by far the most fun type of leveling, because you are actually engaged in the process yourself, and have the opportunity to learn from others.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security