Buy The Division 2 Boosting, Raid Carry & Leveling Services
Grinding it out on The Division 2 is no easy task. So get the pros to do it while you take care of real-world stuff! At PlayerAuctions, you gain access to thetop-notch D2 power leveling, boosting and farming services, including Raid Carries and exotic weapon like Eagle Bearer. The pros do it for you so everything will be ready once you get back into the groove of the game. Sign up today!
How Do I Get The Division 2 Power Leveling Services?
- Register/log in as a buyer.
- Pick the kind of power leveling service you want then proceed to send in the money to our system then we’ll hold onto it for you until the boosting process is complete.
- Give your account details to the seller and wait for him or her to finish the boosting process.
- Once the seller has returned your account to you, log into your account to see if everything done is as described in the offer.
- Confirm the delivery of the payment and let the seller get paid.
Types of Power Leveling in The Division 2
With Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 officially launching on March 15 and its upcoming Private Beta which will run from February 7 to 11, lots of players are eager to finally get their hands on the game and to experience the sequel of the first Division. For The Division 2, there are some types of power leveling here that you should take note of:
The Division 2 Main Campaign Boosting
Since your character in The Division 2 is an all-new one and therefore has no connection to the first game, your character from the original game will not carry over to the sequel. While this is great since everyone starts from a clean slate and are equally strong when the game launches, you can’t simply access all the content for the endgame so easily.
Availing main campaign boosting for Division 2 is helpful not only for you to reach the endgame, but also to unlock new skills once you hit max level and complete the main campaign. Best of all, you’ll also be able to venture out into the Dark Zone, basically what everybody wants to get into. The reason is that compared to the first game, perhaps the biggest change to The Division 2 Dark Zones is that there will now be three different Dark Zones around the edge of the map as opposed to just one central Dark Zone before.
One of the letdowns of The Division was the lack of content, beyond its campaign and Dark Zone, the base game has little to offer. Fortunately, the developers have fully rectified this with the sequel. One of them is that you’ll be able to experience getting together for eight-player raids to test your team’s skill, communication, and teamwork.
The Division 2 Skill Boosting
In The Division 2, honing your skills is crucial as you take up arms with teammates to take the fight to the game’s toughest enemies yet.
Here are the skills that we know so far:
- Assault Drone – A device that can be controlled without the need to be manned, but is instead controlled via a remote control device. The Assault Drone can unleash tons of damage on unwitting enemies.
- Chemical Launcher – The Chemical Launcher shoots various chemicals that disperse upon impact. Their effects vary, from explosive vapors and corrosive acids to repairing nano bots. It can be used to melt the enemy team or to help you out in otherwise sticky situations.
- Hive – The Hive is a defensive tool but can also turn into an offensive version of it called the “Wasp Hive”, where small drones are launched in the perimeter to cause devastating effects to targets within an area.
- Seeker Mine – When the Seeker Mine is activated, the mind locks onto the nearest enemy target in range and rolls along the ground in their direction, then finally detonating itself when it gets close enough.
After reaching level 30, there are also new specializations that let you progress past the level cap and sends you down to a fresh gameplay of the Sharpshooter, Demolionist, or Survivalist. Whichever you choose, you’ll be given a new signature weapon depending on what type of “class” you’ll pick out of the three.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Professional Power Leveling Services: How will the seller deliver?
The most common form of delivery is Account Training. For this process, you’ll provide your account login information and turn over dominion to a professional Account trainer to properly level up and develop your account for you. While it may seem nerve racking to do so, every one of our PowerLevelers are professional players who have been vetted by our team and have a proven track record of performing high quality account leveling. Each PowerLeveler is also required to post a monetary deposit to keep their accounts active as a pledge towards solid and high quality delivery of account training. These types of orders are great for players who are already experienced at game play, and are poor on time as a resource to invest in their gameplay but still wish to keep up with their fellow players.
During the Account Training/Leveling Process:
- Do not login to your account during the training process. This could set off a multiple-login suspicious IP flag which may raised for account compromise even from in-game chat logs.
- Mute your friends list if possible for your particular game client during the order process.
- Do not log into another account and chat with the professional gamer. Remember that game publishers can have flags raised for account compromise even from in-game chat logs.
Professional Coaching: How will the seller deliver?
For Coaching orders, instead of turning over your account details to the seller, a professional player/coach–or team of coaches–will play with you. Often times, you can order these to get special achievements rewarded only for group efforts, or take place in competitive arena cycles wherein team efforts are needed to reach specific goals or ratings.
These are by far the most fun type of leveling, because you are actually engaged in the process yourself, and have the opportunity to learn from others.
Why should I buy on PlayerAuctions?
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
What if the seller doesn’t deliver?
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security