Sell Diablo IV Items to Buy Looking for Rare Loot
There are five item rarity levels in Diablo 4: Common, Magic, Rare, Legendary, and Unique. Unfortunately for longtime fans, Set items won’t make it to the newest game. At the very least, Uniques are still part of the list. Sellers can sell these gear to buyers looking for something their character can wear. Loot is a free-for-all concept in Diablo, and whoever gets the best items can keep it for themselves until they can find an even better one. However, looking for rare gear comes at a cost: time. Thankfully, buyers can take a shortcut by simply buying from sellers with what they need.
Here’s every type of loot/item quality in Diablo 4 every player should know:
- Normal: White-colored items. They have the lowest rarity type in Diablo 4. As such, Normal items have no affixes and are generally used by players only to get more materials in the game's later stages.
- Magic: Blue-colored items that feature one affix (maximum of two). Their baseline stats can be the same as Rare or Legendary items, making them viable for all players. They’re worthwhile upgrades compared to Normal items.
- Rare: Yellow-colored loot that can have up to five random affixes. Besides having great stats, Rare items can be upgraded to Legendaries by adding a Legendary Aspect via the Codex of Power.
- Legendary: Legendary items are orange-colored gear that every player will want to have. As these pieces are some of the rarest in the game, Legendaries are bound to a player’s account and cannot be traded. All Legendaries feature five affixes (4 Regular + 1 Legendary).
- Unique: Unique items are the rarest of the rare, and players will be hard-pressed to find more than a handful in a season. Uniques are brown-colored items that come with special powers and completely fixed affixes that players can’t change. Just like Legendaries, Uniques cannot be traded and are account-bound.
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales