If you have too much stuff in your house, why not sell it for a quick buck or two? Sell your Bless Unleashed items to buyers from all around the world now and help them get the decor that they’ve been dreaming of! Whether it is materials used for crafting or something else, you’re sure to find someone who needs it right here at PlayerAuctions!
How Do I Sell Bless Unleashed Items for Real Money?
In order to sell Bless Unleased items, simply follow these steps:
- Register/log in as a seller.
- Post your offers using our system. We will notify you once there is a buyer.
- Once there’s a buyer interested in purchasing one of your items, coordinate with the buyer regarding when and where to meet up in the game.
- Meet up with the buyer at the designated time and place. Drop the item/s that the buyer has purchased from you and wait for them to pick it up.
- When the buyer is satisfied with their purchase, wait for them to confirm to our system to send the payment to you and get paid.
What You Need to Know About Bless Unleashed Items
In a persistent yet vibrant world, players need to survive against lethal monsters and brave unforgiving elements. To do so, they must have the right items. While it’s important to take into account the skill and level of a character, one must not forget that arming yourself with proper equipment is just as vital. One thing to note is that there are four item grades in Bless Unleashed: Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Epic. The item grades are easily identifiable by their color. Common is white, Uncommon is green, Rare is blue, and Epic is purple. Most buyers tend to go for the Rare and Epic items, but Uncommon items can also fetch a hefty price from the right player.
Different Types of Items in Bless Unleashed
There are five different types of items in Bless Unleashed—all of which are tradeable. Here’s a list to help you understand each of these items even more:
- Armor - Armor is a type of equipment that you wear to protect yourself from damage. Armor can either be purchased from the store or crafted by sourcing different kinds of materials. Most of the best armor found in Bless Unleashed are Epic tier ones that require resources that are rather hard to find. Jewelry is also part of this type of item as it grants you special abilities or buffs when inserted into whatever armor you are wearing.
- Consumables - Consumables are items that players can’t live without, especially during the early stages of the game. Some of the items that belong to this category are potions and elixirs, those of which that restore your health or mana points. There are many types of consumables, all of which grant temporary effects that can aid players on their journey. Most consumables tend to be cheap and sold by bulk, so keep that in mind when you’re planning to sell them.
- Crafting Materials - Crafting materials are materials that can be combined which results in getting a specific item. These items are often found all over the world of Bless Unleashed. Players can craft essential materials using these in order to make better equipment for specific classes. Crafting materials can even be used to make consumables that aren’t available for purchase in the item store.
- Memory Fragments - Memory fragments are small pieces of “blessing” that are given by the divine beings present in Bless Unleashed. These fragments must be placed together before a “blessing” can be used. Basically, these fragments will grant players new abilities that they can use in battle. Soul fragments are also part of this category. Compared to memory fragments, soul fragments are dropped by field bosses and are used to craft equipment.
- Weapons - Having no weapon in Bless Unleashed is like walking around naked in public. Swords, Axes, Staffs, and Bows are part of this category. Much like armor items, the higher the tier of a weapon, the better its stats will be.
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales