Buy/Sell Magic: The Gathering Arena Accounts - MTG Arena Marketplace
Want to have all the powerful cards in your deck in a jiffy? Then getting a MTG Arena Account is the best way to go. Breeze through competitive events in the game and get all the cards you want to make an all-powerful deck that'll leave your enemies' jaws dropping.
How to Get Your Magic: The Gathering Arena Accounts
- 1. Register/log in as a buyer.
- 2. Pick the account that you want to purchase and checkout and pay.
- 3. Wait for the seller to send you the account details through our onsite messenger or e-mail in order for you to log in to the game.
- 4. When you've received the account information, log into the account and verify if the account is as described on the offer.
- 5. Confirm the delivery of the payment and let the seller get paid.
It's important for you to change the password of the account as soon as you receive it to prevent future instances of account vulnerabilities. Moreover, we recommend that you transact with sellers that have the instant delivery option. You can immediately receive all the account information for you to claim your MTG Arena account without having to wait for a long time!
Why Buy MTGA Accounts Here In PlayerAuctions
There are pristine benefits in buying an account directly here through our marketplace. For one, our marketplace is a secure haven for buyers like you who want to transact with others from around the world. You're guaranteed to have your account delivered or your money back, so rest assured your money is safe with us!
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.Learn more about safe game account-trading at PlayerAuctions.
Things That Magic: The Gathering Arena Accounts Should Have
There are two in-game currencies forming the basis of the MTG Arena economy:
- Gold – You can earn gold by winning games and completing daily quests to get the rewards, as well as finishing quests and participating in special events.
- Gem – These are purchased for real money from the in-game store or earned as price winnings for events. Gems are considered to be a premium form of currency in Magic The Gathering: Arena because it is bought with real cash money.
The idea here is that both currencies are equally useful. Both gems and coins can be used to purchase new cards and unlock special events. Gems are offered as a way for players to earn gold quicker to speed up the gameplay. There are also exclusive cosmetic items that can only be purchased with gems, but overall, the plan is to not have any gameplay content that cannot be accessed coins.
Cards are the heart of MTG Arena. Collecting cards is the way to go for this game, just like its other peers like Hearthstone and Artifact. Having the ideal deck for you is important as it will greatly impact your gaming experience and strategies.
The Best Deck
Having a red deck means you’ll be having an aggressive playstyle. Red decks have access to a handful of cards at various rarities which are going to make your red deck better. It’s also important if you have access to a Mythic Rare wildcard which is Hazoret the Fervent. Hazoret can easily fit into any red archetype with the ability to pummel your opponents with direct damage and then swing in to bring the victory in your hands.
- Boros Assault (White/Red) – This deck is built to abuse the Exert mechanic which makes Glorybringer a perfect fit.
- Izzet Spellweaving (Blue/Red) – The key cards in this deck all revolve around playing plenty of instants and sorceries. Having a Glorybringer will definitely improve the performance and speed of this deck. Cards that complement each other are Bloodwater Entity, Cryptic Serpent, Enigma Drake, and Primal Amulet.
- The Brazen Coalition (Black/Red) – This pirate deck makes great use of plenty of pirate synergies such as Daring Buccaneer, Dire Fleet Captain, Fell Flagship, and so on.
- The Sun Empire (Red/Green) – There’s nothing special going on here, just some gold old-fashioned face smashing. Consisting of dinosaurs, this dinosaur tribal deck is a robust build for anyone looking to obliterate their opponents.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security