The Key to Having the Best MTGA Account
Cards are the most important factor for Magic: The Gathering Arena. You can earn card rewards during your game progress in order to gain more powerful cards in your deck. These card rewards are essentially what the buyers are after.
There are five ways to acquire cards in Magic: The Gathering Arena. These are:
- Booster Packs – Consists of eight cards that contain five commons, two uncommon, and one rare or mythic rare card.
- Draft Packs – Contains 14 cards mirroring tabletop drafts, minus the land. Drafting will also add cards to your collection, as any card you draft will be automatically added to your collection.
- Individual Cards – These reward cards can be earned after each of your first 30 wins, every day. These are also awarded when you complete a Vault.
- Wildcards – Special cards that have a chance to appear in the place of each card at any rarity in every booster packs that players open. Wildcards have their own rarity of common, uncommon, rare, and mythic rare.
- The Vault – A special mechanic that rewards players for opening boosters, as well as an interesting way to deal with duplicate cards. The Vault adds another layer of excitement to booster opening. Every time the player opens a booster pack or collects what would be the fifth copy of a card in their collection, it feeds a Vault meter. Once the Vault meter is full, players will be able to open the Vault for a reward—which are normally Wildcards.
We also recommend sellers to make a detailed description of the cards included in their account offer. That way, buyers can carefully peruse their offers and if the account contains more of the cards they want, then the higher the chances of a sale happening!
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales