- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales
How to Sell Your MTG Arena Account for Real Money
- Register/log in as a seller.
- After registering, upload your offers.
- If you’ll be the instant delivery, our system will deliver the account info to the buyer once they have completed the payment. Otherwise, if you prefer to do it manually, we will notify you once there’s a buyer and send the account info to us within your delivery time.
- Wait for the buyer to receive the account and verify it.
- Get paid once the buyer confirms the delivery of the payment.
The Key to Having the Best MTGA Account
Cards are the most important factor for Magic: The Gathering Arena. You can earn card rewards during your game progress in order to gain more powerful cards in your deck. These card rewards are essentially what the buyers are after.
There are five ways to acquire cards in Magic: The Gathering Arena. These are:
- Booster Packs – Consists of eight cards that contain five commons, two uncommon, and one rare or mythic rare card.
- Draft Packs – Contains 14 cards mirroring tabletop drafts, minus the land. Drafting will also add cards to your collection, as any card you draft will be automatically added to your collection.
- Individual Cards – These reward cards can be earned after each of your first 30 wins, every day. These are also awarded when you complete a Vault.
- Wildcards – Special cards that have a chance to appear in the place of each card at any rarity in every booster packs that players open. Wildcards have their own rarity of common, uncommon, rare, and mythic rare.
- The Vault – A special mechanic that rewards players for opening boosters, as well as it is an interesting way to deal with duplicate cards. The Vault adds another layer of excitement to booster opening. Every time the player opens a booster pack or collects what would be the fifth copy of a card in their collection, it feeds a Vault meter. Once the Vault meter is full, players will be able to open the Vault for a reward—which are currently Wildcards.
Why Sell MTGA Accounts in PlayerAuctions
There’s no trading of cards with other players in Magic: The Gatherine Arena, so that means that if players want to get a set of cards that they want, they will either have to try their luck on opening tons of booster packs or buy a MTG Arena account. This is the perfect opportunity for sellers like you to engage in trading MTGA Accounts for consumers who are looking for specific decks/cards. With a marketplace that boasts over a million traders worldwide, PlayerAuctions is the ideal place for you to sell your accounts.