Buy The Most Powerful Destiny 2 Titan, Hunter, and Warlock Accounts
Some buyers prefer to skip the grind. They’d rather buy Destiny 2 accounts from trusted online sellers and jump right into the action. There are also powerful Exotics in the game, such as the Gjallarhorn. The online marketplace offers great deals from trusted sellers.SELL
The Perfect Destiny Beyond Light Account
So, why do players buy a Destiny 2 account if it’s free to play? The simple answer is that it’s actually not as free-to-play as it may seem. While buyers get access to the core game, which already offers much content, the rest of the story continues but is locked behind expansion packs.
More about The Light will be revealed: players will see and take on more of the Cabal and other hostile races, and the tale of the Guardians–of course, including you–will unfold even further.
Tied to the lore are new areas to explore which mean quests, challenges, enemies, and brand new rewards. These are not only additional content, but also content that brings the game and players to another level.
There are three expansion packs for Destiny 2: Forsaken, Shadowkeep, and the latest one, Beyond Light. Like all expansions before it, Beyond Light continues where the Vanguard last left off, with Pyramid ships entering our solar system and the Darkness slowly creeping into our solar system.
Should buyers choose to buy a Destiny Beyond Light Account from a seller, it will be their duty to confront them. In their quest, players will have access to Europa and Earth’s Cosmodrome, as well as a plethora of new and more challenging content.
Gamers who get a Destiny 2 account may save money that they would’ve otherwise spend on these expansions separately. A simple way of seeing this is getting a Destiny 2 account with these expansions in a single bundle, complete with beefed-up guardians.
Why Buy a Destiny Account from a Seller?
A more practical reason buyers may choose to purchase a Destiny 2 account for sale would be the fact that sellers offer powerful accounts. Aside from the more content locked behind a paid expansion, it also takes time to get the powerful gear you need to get closer to the item level cap.
Other than the fact that what gamers will be getting relies on RNG, the growth offered by the gears you receive slows down on levels past 950. Now imagine how slow the progress will be, considering that the item level cap is now at 1300+ Power Level. Sellers on a trusted marketplace can offer accounts that assist with this.
Destiny Veteran accounts from trusted sellers and instead let gamers enjoy Destiny 2. With it, gamers can cut through all the tedium and just focus on raiding with their friends, or proving their supremacy in PVP.
What Sellers Should Offer in Destiny 2 Accounts
When sellers offer Destiny 2 accounts, keep in mind the following traits:
- Inclusion of paid expansions
- Completion of classes
- Item Level – preferably capped at 1300+ Power Level
- Inclusion of Season Pass
- Amount of Currencies: Glimmer, Legendary Shards, Bright Dust, and Silver
- Number of items that can only be obtained by buying them with Silver
The higher or better these traits are, the higher the price of an account from a seller will be. Also, the real-life price of a seller's silver the in-game items that can only be bought using silver also add up to the price of the account.
Thus, it should already go without saying that buyers should be ready to spend more for a more competitive account from a trusted seller. Buyers can also choose to balance between competitiveness and affordability, but can still get their money’s worth by buying the more competitive accounts either way.
At the same time, not every seller that puts a high price on their offers sells quality accounts. Thus, it’s important to carefully check the terms of an account. This way, buyers can avoid getting short-changed.
Based on the total ratings of 917 orders in the past year
awesome seller he is amazing with his service he is very kind
[Destiny2]A lot of no return items and a...
Nice content provided in account. Thanks!
URGENT SALE DESTINY 2 END GAME READY ALL...
Destiny 2 Witch Queen DLC+Legacy Collect...
Warlock 1558 / Hunter 1556 / Titan 1559 ...
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
About Destiny 2 Accounts
Is Destiny 2 actually free?
- Destiny 2 has become free for quite some time now, but not in its entirety. Destiny 2: New Light is the free version of Destiny which is brimming with content. Bungie has decided to do away with Red War, Curse of Osiris, Warmind, and have merged them all together on the New Light content, which offers more and better experiences. The best part is they’ve been generous enough to give this version entirely free to newcomers, and aside from the replacement for the previously mentioned things, there are lots of things new players can enjoy in this new Destiny 2 iteration
- Crucible – the PVP side of Destiny 2 where players take on opposing guardians as teams; there are various gameplay modes, each with different team objectives
- Gambit – a PVP/PVE fusion where players take on an opposing team of guardians indirectly by being the fastest and highest scoring in killing PVE enemies
- Patrols, Strikes, and Raids – the most iconic PVE activities for Destiny 2 are also being given for free; Patrols are activities players can do anytime on any planet, while Strikes are the game’s “dungeons”, matching they up with 2 other guardians to complete the activity. Finally, Raids are the game’s toughest activities (although the selection of raids are limited to the year 1 variants only), requiring coordination, gunplay skills and finesse, and can only be completed in raid teams of 6
Can Two Destiny 2 accounts be Linked?
It’s possible for two Destiny 2 accounts to be connected, but not to a The key concept here is “Cross Save”.
Bungie.net, the official home of Destiny 2 on the world wide web, allows playes to initiate the Cross Save feature. This allows the intregration of PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, and/or Steam accounts into a player’s Bungie account. Bungie will then allow the player to pick which platform the main account is currently played on, then it will link that account to all platforms, making it usable everywhere. From there on, players will have one save progress and they can play on any platform at any time.
It is, however, not possible is merge multiple accounts with different characters and/or items. This is not possible. The Cross Save feature is only available for single-platform accounts that players want to link to multiple platforms.
Is A Bungie Account Needed to Play Destiny 2?
All new Destiny 2 players will need to create a Bungie account regardless if they’re on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC/Steam. Bungie.net houses all of a Guardian’s records, statistics, activities completed, and even inventory/armory items.
Is Destiny 2 moving to Steam?
Yes, and it already has. Destiny 2 on PC was previously supported by Blizzard, but it has since then moved to Steam. Blizzard allowed their Destiny 2 users to migrate to Steam, but the migration is only supported until October 1, 2019. After that, if a user is unable to migrate, their Destiny 2 access on Blizzard is permanently lost, and PC players who would like to play again will have to re-purchase the game on Steam.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security