Get the Most Powerful Destiny 2 Titan, Hunter, and Warlock Accounts
Crush the competition with a powerful Destiny 2 account today. Browse our offers which include Infamy, Valor, and Glory Crucible accounts, high scores for Nightfall: The Ordeal activities, as well as The Last Wish and The Garden of Salvation raid completions. Complete your Destiny 2 armory & worry no more about where to buy weapons in Destiny 2. It’s all here.
How to Buy Destiny 2 Accounts at PlayerAuctions
Getting the Destiny 2 account you’ve always wanted is just a few clicks away. Our transactions are protected by the PlayerGuardian system, and we have a dedicated 24/7 to support and assist you.
- 1. Register for an account at PlayerAuctions if you haven’t yet
- 2. Browse the Destiny 2 marketplace for your desired item or service
- 3. Fill up the order form and verify your payment
- 4. Don’t forget to provide information about the platform you are playing on (PS4, Xbox One, or PC/Steam)
- 5. Contact your seller using the messenger at PlayerAuctions — that’s it!
Where to Buy Guns in Destiny 2
Have you ever wondered where you can buy powerful guns in Destiny 2? The answer to that is a ready-to-use Destiny 2 account! You will never feel the long grind with a powerful account as you complete bounties from Eris Morn found in the Shadowkeep campaign, or blaze through the hardest weekly bounties given by Zavala, Banshee-44, Shaxx, and The Drifter. Complete Nightfall: The Ordeal bounties and objectives with ease as you freely use new super powers for all classes and elements! Instantly get access to harder activities such as The Last Wish and The Garden of Salvation raid without waiting for a high power level. Get ready to do raids and weekly activities with a mighty Titan, Hunter, or Warlock. Become the bane of the Darkness and obliterate enemies and Guardians alike!
Easily Blaze Through the Competition
Feeling competitive? Avoid the frustrations of putting up with random teammates and get instant access to high levels of Valor for Quickplay or Glory for Competitive so you can work your way towards the rewards instead. Breeze through Gambit matches with a high level of Infamy so you will have an easy time unlocking the rewards per rank.
Where to Buy Shaders Destiny 2
From fast and Easy Triumphs, Cosmetics, and Collectibles, PlayerAuctions has it all! Get access to the most elusive high score Nightfall emblems, Nightfall: The Ordeal completions, exotic emotes, Triumph scores, shaders, and unlocks for your Collectibles list — so much so that you no longer have to worry where to buy shaders Destiny 2. As the Darkness looms over Earth’s Moon in Shadowkeep, become battle-ready with powerful Artifacts and Nightmare Essences to be able to take on the game’s hardest activities. Acquiring all of these is a monumental task that requires time, effort, and even a bit of luck (that not everyone has), but with a powerful Destiny 2 account, you won’t have to worry anymore.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.Learn more about safe game account-trading at PlayerAuctions.
About Destiny 2 Accounts
Is Destiny 2 actually free?
- Yes — Destiny 2 is now free, but not in its entirety. Destiny 2: New Light is the free version of Destiny which is brimming with content. Bungie has been generous enough to give this version entirely free to newcomers, and we have listed down everything that you can enjoy in this new Destiny 2 iteration.
- Red War campaign – this is the vanilla Destiny 2 experience where the game takes you through the story of the Cabal invasion on Earth; all campaigns can be played solo or with up to two guardians
- Curse of Osiris campaign – previously released as the 1st paid expansion, but is now also free; the story takes place on Mercury and follows the investigations of the enigmatic and often unseen Osiris into the Vex collective
- Warmind campaign – released as the 2nd paid expansion, the story takes you to Mars where you meet Ana Bray and together, discover the secrets of the ancient Warminds that defended Earth
- Crucible – the PVP side of Destiny 2 where you take on opposing guardians as teams; there are various gameplay modes, each with different team objectives
- Gambit – a PVP/PVE fusion where you take on an opposing team of guardians indirectly by being the fastest and highest scoring in killing PVE enemies
- Patrols, Strikes, and Raids – the most iconic PVE activities for Destiny 2 are also being given for free; Patrols are activities you can do anytime on any planet, while Strikes are the game’s “dungeons”, matching you up with 2 other guardians to complete the activity. Finally, Raids are the game’s toughest activities (although the selection of raids are limited to the year 1 variants only), requiring coordination, gunplay skills and finesse, and can only be completed in raid teams of 6
Can you link Destiny 2 accounts?
Yes, you can, though it may not be in the way you imagined. The key concept here is “Cross Save”.
Bungie.net, the official home of Destiny 2 on the world wide web, allows you to initiate the Cross Save feature. This allows you to integrate your PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, and/or Steam accounts into your Bungie account. Bungie will then allow you to pick which platform your main account is currently played on, then it will link that account to all platforms, making it usable everywhere. From there on, you will have one save progress and you can play on any platform at any time.
What you CANNOT DO is merge multiple accounts with different characters and/or items. This is not possible. The Cross Save feature is only available for single-platform accounts that you want to link to multiple platforms.
Do I need a Bungie account to play Destiny 2?
Yes, all new Destiny 2 players will need to create a Bungie account regardless if they’re on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC/Steam. Bungie.net houses all your Guardian’s records, statistics, activities completed, and even inventory/armory items.
Is Destiny 2 moving to Steam?
Yes, and it already has. Destiny 2 on PC was previously supported by Blizzard, but it has since then moved to Steam. Blizzard allowed their Destiny 2 users to migrate to Steam, but the migration is only supported until October 1, 2019. After that, if a user is unable to migrate, their Destiny 2 access on Blizzard is permanently lost, and PC players who would like to play again will have to re-purchase the game on Steam.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security