Get the Most Powerful Destiny 2 Titan, Hunter, and Warlock Accounts
If choosing to play Destiny 2 is already a good choice in itself, then the best choice is when you buy a Destiny 2 account from PlayerAuctions. By shopping with us, you’ll be a powerful guardian whose mission is to protect our solar system as well as other star systems across the galaxy from all possible threats!SELL
Buy the Perfect Destiny Beyond Light Account
So, why buy a Destiny 2 account if it’s free to play? The simple answer is that it’s actually not as free-to-play as it may seem. While you get access to the core game, which already offers much content, the rest of the story continues but is locked behind expansion packs.
More about The Light will be revealed, you will see and take on more of the Cabal and other hostile races, and the tale of the Guardians–of course, including you–will unfold even further.
Tied to the lore are new areas to explore which mean quests, challenges, and enemies, and brand new rewards. These are not only additional content, but also content that bring the game–and players–to another level.
There are three expansion packs for Destiny 2: Forsaken, Shadowkeep, and the latest one, Beyond the Light. Like all expansions before it, Beyond Light continues where the Vanguard last left off, with Pyramid ships entering our solar system and the Darkness spreading into our solar system.
Should you choose to buy a Destiny Beyond Light Account, it will be your duty to confront them. In your quest, you will have access to Europa and Earth’s Cosmodrome, as well as a plethora of new and more challenging content.
By buying a Destiny 2 account, you get to save money that would’ve otherwise been spent on these expansions, especially Beyond Light. Think of buying a Destiny 2 account as getting these expansions on a bundle, complete with beefed-up guardians.
Why Get a Destiny Account?
A more practical reason to purchase a Destiny 2 account for sale would be the fact that the game requires a considerable amount of grind. Aside from the more powerful content locked behind a paid expansion, it also takes much time to get the more powerful gear you need to get closer to the item level cap.
Other than the fact that what you’ll be getting relies on RNG, the growth offered by the gears you receive slows down on levels past 950. Now imagine how slow the progress will be, considering that the item level cap is now at 1260 Power Level!
If you don’t have the luxury of time or the virtue of patience for a snail-paced grind that can last you months, your best bet is to take the short route by getting a Destiny Veteran account.
With it, you can cut through all that and just focus on raiding with your friends, or proving your supremacy in PVP.
What to Look For in a Destiny 2 Account
When choosing an offer for a Destiny 2 account, keep in mind the following traits:
- Inclusion of paid expansions – already a given, considering that much
- Completion of classes
- Item Level – preferably capped at 1260 Power Level
- Exotic Gear – especially those that can only be obtained from difficult raids
- Inclusion of Season Pass
- Amount of Currencies: Glimmer, Legendary Shards, Bright Dust, and Silver
- Number of items that can only be obtained by buying them with Silver
The higher or better these traits are, the higher the price of an account will be. Also, the real-life price of an account’s silver and the in-game items that can only be bought using silver also add up to the price of the account.
Thus, it should already go without saying that you should be ready to spend more for a more competitive account. You can also choose to balance between competitiveness and affordability, but you still get your money’s worth by buying the more competitive accounts either way, so you might as well spend your money on them.
At the same time, not everyone that puts a high price on their offers sells quality accounts. Thus, it’s important to carefully check the terms of an account. This way, you can avoid getting shortchanged or outright scammed.
How to Buy Destiny 2 Account from PlayerAuctions
Buying a Destiny 2 account from PlayerAuctions is easy! Simply log in or register and then choose the offer you want. Once you have received the account details, confirm its delivery, the accuracy of the log-in details, and the contents of the account. After that, you can now be a Guardian in Destiny 2!
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
About Destiny 2 Accounts
Is Destiny 2 actually free?
- Yes — Destiny 2 is now free, but not in its entirety. Destiny 2: New Light is the free version of Destiny which is brimming with content. Bungie has been generous enough to give this version entirely free to newcomers, and we have listed down everything that you can enjoy in this new Destiny 2 iteration.
- Red War campaign – this is the vanilla Destiny 2 experience where the game takes you through the story of the Cabal invasion on Earth; all campaigns can be played solo or with up to two guardians
- Curse of Osiris campaign – previously released as the 1st paid expansion, but is now also free; the story takes place on Mercury and follows the investigations of the enigmatic and often unseen Osiris into the Vex collective
- Warmind campaign – released as the 2nd paid expansion, the story takes you to Mars where you meet Ana Bray and together, discover the secrets of the ancient Warminds that defended Earth
- Crucible – the PVP side of Destiny 2 where you take on opposing guardians as teams; there are various gameplay modes, each with different team objectives
- Gambit – a PVP/PVE fusion where you take on an opposing team of guardians indirectly by being the fastest and highest scoring in killing PVE enemies
- Patrols, Strikes, and Raids – the most iconic PVE activities for Destiny 2 are also being given for free; Patrols are activities you can do anytime on any planet, while Strikes are the game’s “dungeons”, matching you up with 2 other guardians to complete the activity. Finally, Raids are the game’s toughest activities (although the selection of raids are limited to the year 1 variants only), requiring coordination, gunplay skills and finesse, and can only be completed in raid teams of 6
Can you link Destiny 2 accounts?
Yes, you can, though it may not be in the way you imagined. The key concept here is “Cross Save”.
Bungie.net, the official home of Destiny 2 on the world wide web, allows you to initiate the Cross Save feature. This allows you to integrate your PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, and/or Steam accounts into your Bungie account. Bungie will then allow you to pick which platform your main account is currently played on, then it will link that account to all platforms, making it usable everywhere. From there on, you will have one save progress and you can play on any platform at any time.
What you CANNOT DO is merge multiple accounts with different characters and/or items. This is not possible. The Cross Save feature is only available for single-platform accounts that you want to link to multiple platforms.
Do I need a Bungie account to play Destiny 2?
Yes, all new Destiny 2 players will need to create a Bungie account regardless if they’re on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC/Steam. Bungie.net houses all your Guardian’s records, statistics, activities completed, and even inventory/armory items.
Is Destiny 2 moving to Steam?
Yes, and it already has. Destiny 2 on PC was previously supported by Blizzard, but it has since then moved to Steam. Blizzard allowed their Destiny 2 users to migrate to Steam, but the migration is only supported until October 1, 2019. After that, if a user is unable to migrate, their Destiny 2 access on Blizzard is permanently lost, and PC players who would like to play again will have to re-purchase the game on Steam.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security