Buy Brawl Stars Accounts - BrawlStars Marketplace
Game studio Supercell has made massive hits like Clash of Clans, the online base-building strategy game, and Clash Royale, a simple, fast-paced, tower defense Clash of Clans spinoff. Now, the famous studio has decided to ride the Battle Royale wave with Supercell Brawl Stars. Get yourself a maxed Brawl Star account with Leon and join in the fun.SELL
Brawl Stars Gameplay: Top-Down and Over-the-Top Fun
A completely new IP that has nothing to do with Clash of Clans but shares its cute aesthetics, Brawl Stars, pits players against one another in an exciting top-down shooter.
The game is character-based, which means you’ll be choosing who your brawler–which, ironically, uses a long-ranged weapon–is going to be among the 15-strong roster. Each one has a unique signature look, weapon, and set of advantages or weaknesses, so the choice all boils down to your play style and personal preference.
To give the game an added layer of variety and replayability, there are five modes players can choose from. These are:
- Showdown – your classic Battle Royale where the last man or woman standing is the winner.
- Gem Grab – a 3v3 match where players collect gems by grabbing them and even taking them from the opposing team. The team with the most gems at the end of the match wins.
- Bounty – in this team-based mode, the goal is to collect stars, which is obtained by taking out the opposing team. The team with the most stars at the end of the match wins.
- Heist – a team-based mode where one team defends the loot while the other tries to take it. Which team will succeed in the end?
- Brawl Ball – think of it as football with the players shooting at one another. The team that scores two goals emerges victorious.
Why Buy a Supercell Brawl Stars Account?
Like almost all games in this day and age, Brawl Star has a progression system. For every battle, trophies are awarded to or taken from a player, depending on the result. Once a player obtains a certain number of trophies, he or she subsequently ranks up accordingly. Other than the account’s ranking, Brawlers can also have their abilities upgraded. In addition, players can also purchase skins for them, making them even snazzier and more unique.
However, like all progressions, the one in Brawl Star also takes time, and time is worth more than money. Speaking of money, skins cost money. How can you get a Brawl Stars account? Browse through our offers here at PlayerAuctions and purchase the one that suits your needs and your budget.
How to Get BrawlStars Account in PlayerAuctions
Step One: Register or (simply log in if you already have a PlayerAuctions account)
Step Two: Browse through the Brawl Stars offers page to see if anything suits your fancy (you can do this even if you’re not yet registered)
Step Three: Make the payment. For the manual delivery offers, you’ll need to wait for the seller so you can discuss the terms of the deal. You can contact them via our onsite messenger. You won’t need to go through these should you choose the automatic delivery offers - which we highly recommend.
Step Four: Log into your account once you receive it to verify if everything is as agreed upon.
Step Five: Confirm delivery so that the seller can receive his or her compensation. Before you enjoy the game, we advise that you change the account credentials ASAP to prevent untoward security issues.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
Things to Look At when Buying Brawl Stars Account
These are the factors that affect Brawl Stars account pricing. Depending on what you need and how much your budget is, you’ll want to take down notes for this one.
- Gems – Having ample amounts of gems in Brawl Stars opens up a host of possibilities for you to gain a leg up on the competition. Much like any other game, the more currency an account has, the more lucrative it will be. Look for accounts with significant amounts of gems to hit the ground running.
- Account Level – It takes quite a bit of time, effort, and even resources to take an account and build it up from the bottom. Expect top tier accounts to cost more. Remember that a maxed out account will naturally fetch heftier prices on the market. They also sell like hot cakes so you’d better be quick on the draw if you want to get them!
- Stats – Being an elite player takes time and commitment. The reward of being a top player, however, makes it well worth it! Imagine the bragging rights you’ll have if you gain access to a high tier account! Those with brawlers that are already upgraded are sure to make the game easier, so look for those.
- Skins – Personalization plays a huge factor in determining account price. Those with rare skins make for better eye candy, so pay close attention to those!
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security