- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales
How Do I Sell Project V4 Leveling Services?
To make money playing V4, simply follow these steps:
- Register or log in as a seller.
- Send a message to [email protected] saying that you want to become a Power Leveler. From there, our team will review your credentials and get back to you with feedback.
- Once our Power Seller Management Team is satisfied that you’re qualified to become a Power Leveler, you may post your offers using our system. Note that you can only post one powerleveling offer at a time.
- When there’s a buyer interested, organize with the buyer how you’ll access the buyer’s account (with their permission and consent of course) and complete the boosting accordingly.
- Return the account to the buyer and wait for them to check if the leveling service has been done correctly.
- Wait for the buyer to confirm to our system to and we’ll release the payment to you.
Why You Should Sell Powerleveling Services for Nexon V4
V4 is an open-world MMORPG created by Nexon, the same publishers that are behind Maplestory, one of the most iconic MMOs to date. V4 didn’t get the same treatment as the legendary online MMO though. Instead of implementing cutesy graphics with chibi characters that go around whacking mushrooms, V4 takes a huge turn by having the exact opposite of that. V4 is a game that has realistic graphics and takes on hack-and-slash gameplay like nobody’s business, a far cry to what Maplestory offers.
The full name of this game is actually Project V4 and it was developed by NAT Games. Nat Games was responsible for putting out Heroes of Incredible Tales and OVERHIT which are extremely popular, so it’s no question that Project V4 will be a massive hit as well. By selling leveling/boosting services in our marketplace, you’ll not only help spread the existence of Project V4, but you’ll also get money while doing it.
Things to Know When Leveling in Project V4
It’s hard to start from scratch, so we’ll help you get started by giving you a few tips when it comes to leveling. Here are some of them:
- Mobile vs. PC
If you’re late to the party, Project V4 is both available in iOS, Android, and PC. This means that you’ll have to choose between doing services for the mobile or the Windows version. Granted you can do both, but just take note that you’ll have to be well-versed in playing the game in both variations. Buyers might get confused about which platform you’re offering your leveling service for, so just make sure to list which platform you’re referring to when doing the boosting in the description.
- Be Familiar with All Classes
Things will quickly go south if you’re not familiar with all of the classes in Project V4. While it’s not necessary to literally master all of the classes, it’ll be helpful down the line to at least have a bit of knowledge for each of them. Currently, there are six different classes to choose from. Namely: Knight, Warlord, Slayer, Boomblade, Gunslinger, and Enchantress. Each of these classes offers different abilities and execute unique playstyles that are exclusive to them.
Knowing a thing or two about these classes will save you some trouble down the line and can deduct the amount of time you need to complete the boosting service. If you’d rather focus on one or two classes, that’s fine. Just make sure to make a note about it in the description of your offer posted to let potential buyers know that you’ll only be taking boosting services for specific classes.
- Do Alliance Journey Quests Above All Else
If you want to earn tons of XP, then the best way to do so is by doing Alliance Journey or better known as main chapter quests. These types of quests grant XP more than any other type of quests that can be found in Project V4. The only con about them is that since they’re related to the story, there’s only a limited amount of them before they run out.