About Selling Guild Wars Gold
Player-to-player trading involves the exchange of virtual goods and services for real money. Because of that, undesirable elements such as fraudsters and scammers run rampant trying to cheat people of their hard-earned rewards.
Fortunately, online marketplaces have wised up and figured out systems to keep them out. When looking for a place to sell Guild Wars gold, make sure the site has these systems in place:
- Top-of-the-Line Security - With this, you can be sure that money only goes where it should. No third party will be able to sneak into the middle of the process and steal it or other sensitive data.
- Reputation Systems - While this seems to be beneficial only for buyers, it can also tell sellers which buyers are good as their word. Sellers may be at an advantage than buyers, but that doesn't stop those with a will to cheat others.
- Large Community - A large community of buyers and sellers shows two things. First, that the marketplace can be trusted for player-to-player trading. The site isn't the one doing the selling, it only facilitates trading. Big communities prove that the site is doing something right. Second, that there's sure to be a buyer for whatever a seller offers. Small communities might end up with less variety of offers and new offers might not sell because of that.
- No Subscription Fees - Without subscription fees, sellers are able to price their offers how they want. This ends up with cheaper products since sellers don't have to make up for the difference in profits due to the fees.
At any rate, enjoy Guild Wars!
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales