Buy & Sell Clash Royale Cards – CR Trading
Need the extra firepower to defend your towers? Look no further for the Clash Royale Cards you need! You'll find building, spell, or troop cards from Common to Legendary rarity here. Whether you're just collecting cards or need the boost in attack, there's no better place to get it than here at PlayerAuctions!
How to Trade Clash Royale Cards?
First things first, you have to be in the same clan as your seller as you can only request cards from others in your clan. Take note that there's a 2-and-half-hour request cooldown from leaving the old one. You can still join another one, but can't trade until the cooldown period ends.
The next requirement is to have a trade token with the same rarity of the card you want and are requesting for. If you want a Legendary card, you must have that rarity of token as well as the card of the same to exchange. You may request a card you haven't unlocked, provided you're past the arena level requirement to unlock it. Only the initiator of the trade needs the token though, so be sure to clear that up with your seller.
Now you should talk with your seller. You have to exchange in-game names and who will transfer to whose clan. Also, you have to plan who will initiate the request and what to exchange for the card. When that's done, request the cards or look for the request your seller made. Offers will be up for 36 hours if not taken down by the requester.
Take the request and exchange the cards. Once you've gotten what you want, confirm the delivery to complete the process.
Clash Royale Card Tier List
There are four rarities a card can have. They are Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. The color of a card's border denotes its rarity. Common cards have grey or pale blue, Rare cards have orange, Epic cards have purple, and Legendary cards have rainbow-colored borders.
There are also three kinds of cards: Buildings, Spells, and Troops. Buildings and troops can only be played on your territory, while spells can be cast anywhere but are temporary.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
The Best Legendary Card Clash Royale
It's actually a toss-up between two cards, the Log, and the Miner. The former can counter anything with low HP and has the range of the Magical Archer. That means it could also hit enemy towers. The latter is a good unit to send out. He has the special ability to appear anywhere you place him. That means opportunities for ambushes and surprise attacks. He also deals moderate damage and has a low elixir cost.
How to Get a Legendary Card in Clash Royale?
You can buy cards with gold in the shop (for 40,000 gold), or get them in various chests. However, legendary cards only appear in certain special chests namely, the Legendary Chest, Legendary King's Chest, and the Mega Lightning Chest.
- Legendary chests can be a reward after a battle, but only rarely. Once you’ve gone past Arena 4, an offer for one in the shop can appear every few weeks or so. It would cost 500 gems to buy.
- Legendary King's Chests are available at Arenas 7-12. They may appear in your quests once you reach Arena 7. That quest will still be there even if your arena level drops lower. You can also buy them in the shop.
- The Mega Lightning Chests are tied with Legendary and Epic Chests as the rarest rewards from battles. They may also be unlocked through quests. Take note that they only guarantee Legendary cards past Arena 4.
Of course, you can also trade for Legendary Cards, provided you have the token(s) for them. Take note that you can't trade away your last copy of that card. Make sure you have a duplicate of what you want to have.
The easiest way, though, is to buy your cards from PlayerAuctions. It's safe, cheap, convenient, and fast. You won't find this same combination in any other player-to-player marketplace, so get buying!
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security