- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales
The autochess scene is steadily growing, which is exactly the perfect time for you to sell TFT Accounts to the public! With the help of our international playerbase here in PlayerAuctions, you can easily sell out.
Why You Can Make A Killing Selling TFT Accounts?
Move over DOTA Underlords, because Teamfight Tactics is taking the reign as the best autochess game to date! While the popularity of League of Legends is already huge, it skyrocketed even further with the release of Teamfight Tactics. The implementation of a ranking system for the game also helped not only players to turn to another alternative besides the usual PvP we see, but also entices casual players that don’t like MOBA games. There are lots of players looking to get high ranked TFT accounts, so it’s your time to shine!
How to Sell Teamfight Tactics Accounts for Cash?
- Register/log in as a seller.
- Post your offers through our system and we’ll upload it in the Teamfight Tactics account section of our site.
- Once there’s a buyer interested in one of your offers, we will notify you immediately.
- Send the account details to the buyer after they’ve sent the payment to our system or enable the instant delivery option beforehand so that we will automatically send it in your steed.
- Wait for the buyer to send the payment to you and get paid.
How to Make Money by Selling Lots of TFT Accounts?
While Teamfight Tactics is a popular game, that doesn’t mean you can just sell a new account and be done with it. After all, League of Legends is free-to-play! To make a sale, you’ll have to give your buyers some incentives to spend some cash instead of creating an account of their own. Lucky for you, we have tips that’ll help you sell a lot of Teamfight Tactics accounts, here are some of them.
1. Have Rare Little Legends
Little Legends are the avatars in Teamfight Tactics. These cute little fighters are often than not what players are after. In order to get a rare little legend, you’ll have to buy some eggs from the shop itself and hatch it. There are four variants of rarity you need to take note of: Base, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. With some Little Legends rarer than others, it makes them more difficult to obtain.
2. Collect Blue Essences
Blue Essence is one of the primary currencies that are used to unlock the majority of League of Legends content. You can use blue essence to unlock new Champions for the MOBA game and buy cosmetic items. This currency is important for any League of Legends player, and having a ton of it can easily woe a buyer to purchase an account from you.
3. Level the Account Up to At Least Level 30
Hold your horses! Before you start thinking that we’re idiots for not knowing that you can play Ranked right off the bat at level 1, trust me—we know. But having a level 30 account is way better because it also gives the player the option to play Ranked on the PvP mode of League of Legends. With rewards to gain on the account as well champion shards, hextech chests, and skin shards, you can accumulate all of those to ask for a higher price.