If you have a knack for playing Mabinogi, then becoming a Power Leveler here at PlayerAuctions is a great way for you to enjoy what you do and earn good money at the same time! Leveling a character can take a lot of time thanks to the high-level cap, so a lot of people may need your help!
How to Be a Mabinogi Power Leveler
To make money playing Mabinogi, simply follow these instructions:
- Register/log in as a seller.
- Send an e-mail to us at [email protected] saying that you want to offer power leveling services. From there we will review your credentials to see whether or not you are eligible to become a Power Leveler.
- When our team has decided that you’re qualified, you must send us a $70 reserve fund in order to post an offer. After doing so, you can now post your offer through our system.
- Once a buyer accepts your offer, do the required boosting and return the account to the buyer when you’re finished.
- Wait for the buyer to confirm to our system so you can get paid. During this time, your $70 reserve fund will be returned as well and your offer post will automatically be deleted.
Note: You can only post and accept one offer at a time. You may post and send the reserve fund again once you are finished boosting the buyer’s account. For more information about the requirements needed to become a Power Leveler, go here.
Why You Should Become a Mabinogi Power Leveler
There’s a lot going on in Mabinogi and it can be confusing to a new player. By offering power leveling services to them, you’ll be helping them get up on their feet instead of just waddling around like helpless toddlers. Whether it’s to get them used to the game or achieve the highest level possible, there’s a huge demand for boosting in general. Released by Nexon, Mabinogi is an MMORPG that takes inspiration from Mabinogion, a Welsh anthology of legend. Others refer to Mabinogi as “the MMORPG with no 12-year-old griefers and salty gatekeepers”. This is all thanks to the laid back and relaxed nature of the game, plus the fact that the Mabinogi community is one of the friendliest around—thanks to players who are always willing to assist newcomers.
Compared to other MMO titles, Mabinogi has a more open-ended conclusion that lets players remain in the world to explore. There’s always lots of things to do in the game besides killing enemies—one of which is continuously leveling up your talent. Basically, talents are referred to as the skills that your character is good at. These talents will give your character buffs such as stat boosts and double the training experience in the skill that it excels. Currently, there are seventeen talents to choose from. The great thing about Mabinogi is that it embraces change and choosing one talent over won’t prevent you from learning other skills. Later in the game, players are able to change their talents thanks to the Rebirth System—letting them swap these in and out as they please. With an array of talents, it’s hard to level them up one by one. By offering your talent boosting services, you’ll be able to help players become better in some of their talents instead of them just relying on one talent.
While laidback, Mabinogi can still be daunting for new players who aren’t really used to playing MMORPGs. For example, newbies consider the combat system of Mabinogi to be overwhelming in terms of information and what to do in order to fully encapsulate its potential. As a result, these people miss out on a lot. Dungeons in Mabinogi are typically linear and each room or monster requires you to use a specific tactic to gain the upper hand. Having a more advanced player such as yourself teaching people will not only teach how to kill enemies efficiently, but also help them have even more fun playing the game. Combat lessons are things that new players look for, so having a mentorship program for newbies is a great way to not only help the community gain even more players but also to earn a bit of money. And the best part is that it’s easier and more fulfilling compared to just boosting their account! All you have to do is simply log into your Mabinogi account and meet up with the buyer to begin the lesson!
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales