Sell Diablo 3 Account - High LvL D3 Character
Starting a business in selling Diablo 3 accounts can both be simple and complex. Simple because it only takes a few clicks and a bit of a wait for a buyer to take the offer. Complex because setting a fair price takes more than a few clicks. It's evaluating the account and comparing it to other offers to find a fair price.
More than that, there are certain types of accounts to sell, and the seller is free to choose which one to sell.
- High-Level Account - This account will be expensive, especially if it comes with great equipment and items. The latter is not a requirement, just having all difficulties unlocked may qualify as 'high level'.
- Resource/Currency-Rich Account - These accounts might not be high level, but it has all the buyer needs to rise quickly in level. It may even have crafting materials pre-farmed for the buyer to use at their discretion.
- Blank Slate Account - Some buyers would like to reset and start all over again with a fresh account. Sellers offering new accounts can make a tidy profit as well, even if they're cheaper than other accounts.
The best offers strike a balance between the account's worth and how much the buyer can expect the account to cost. Overestimating that keeps buyers uninterested in the account, and underestimating it won't let the seller profit. The first two account types above can be quite profitable, while the last one would have to be sold in bulk to match the profits.
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales