- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales
Sell Dead Frontier 2 Account
Zombie-themed games are almost always guaranteed hits. From classics such as L4D (and its sequel, L4D2) to Last of Us, there’s no denying the viability of bashing the brains of the undead. Even a goofy game like Plants vs Zombies took the gaming world by storm! Enter Dead Frontier 2. While it’s not exactly a new take on the zombie genre, it still manages to hold its own—as can be attested to by its hordes of fans.
To sell your Dead Frontier 2 account, simply follow these steps:
- Register as a seller at PlayerAuctions
- Create an offer detailing the specifics of your account to entice quick buyers
- Once a buyer has chosen your offer, you’ll be notified to upload the account details to our system, we’ll then send them over to the buyer
- The buyer will then make the confirmation through our system to conclude the deal and we will promptly release your payment
- Congratulations on making a sale!
With a tight-knit worldwide community of buyers and sellers, PlayerAuctions is the ideal marketplace for trading game accounts, items, currency, and even boosting services. We’ve been providing gamers of all ages with a safe haven for their transactions since 1999. Join us today to see what you’ve been missing!
A Look at the Dead Frontier 2 Bestiary
Let’s face it. The biggest draw that any survival type game centered around the zombie apocalypse can have are the baddies that want to feast on your brain. Dead Frontier 2 isn’t lacking in that regard. In fact, it has an abundance of the undead—enough to fill your head with nightmares in the wee hours. Here’s a look at the different Dead Frontier 2 zombies!
- Infected – More potent foes than regular zombies, the infected can be bad news to the unwary player. Types of infected include female child, female, male child, male, fat female, and fat male. There are also the bacterial, irradiated, and burning variants of the infected.
- Mutated bosses – These are the rare blood-curdling zombies. Types include the Mother, Fingers, Choir, Roid Hulk, Spitter, Tendril, Stalker, the special Infected Bunny, and the special Lycan infected.
- Parasites and Crows – On top of the usual zombies, you also have to contend with these pesky buggers.