Buy MapleStory M Accounts - Maple Story M Account Shop
With the release of MapleStory M to the mobile world, it’s not too late to get a MapleStory M Account complete with cosmetic gear, items, and weapons. For players that do not like the grinding aspect of MMORPGs, then this may well be for them.SELL
Darn! There Are No Offers...But Wait.
Did you know we have over 200 games available for trading? Here are our most popular ones:
- New World
- RuneScape - Old School
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
- Lost Ark
- League of Legends
- Final Fantasy XIV
- GTA 5 Online
- Elder Scrolls Online
- Summoners War
- Star Citizen
- Pokémon Go
- Clash of Clans
- Overwatch 2
- Fallout 76
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Genshin Impact
Can't find your game? Go to our index page to check all the games.
Things to Look At When Buying a MapleStory Mobile Account
- Level – Perhaps one of the most important parts when looking to buy an account, in general, is what level the account is. Whether a buyer is looking for a mid-level account or a full-blown one, it’s best to check the description of what the seller is offering first.
- Items – Inquire the seller on what items the characters have. Items, especially rare ones, are considered to be valuable in the market and if the player is not into them, they can sell it in the market for a quick buck.
- Mesos/Gems – Mesos are the official in-game currency of MapleStory that’s used to buy most of the stuff that every player will need throughout their journey, while gems can be purchased with real money and are used to get the most exclusive cosmetic gear and weapons. Having lots of Mesos and gems are beneficial so players can instantly buy what they want when logging in.
- Characters – In MapleStory Mobile, players can have up to 5 different characters, all with unique classes that they can choose from. Be sure to check how strong the characters are and what their classes are for them to decide if they are all worth keeping as the player can erase a character and start a new one.
Making the Most Out of MapleStory Mobile
MapleStory Mobile is almost like a carbon copy of its original version back on PC, but there are some minor details that every player ought to know about. If a gamer wants to be the most out of their gameplay experience in MapleStory Mobile, then they have to keep these points in mind. There are only five classes in MapleStory Mobile. It's a rather small line of classes when compared to either MapleStory Global or MapleStory 2, but for a mobile version, it's enough. The thing is though, not all of the classes are created equally. For example, the Bowmaster classes are thought to be a class that is going to have the biggest DPS in the game, but in reality, they seem to be one of the weakest classes in the game. In fact, it's the BIshop that has the biggest DPS so far despite being known as healer and supporter in MapleStory Mobile. Another that's worth pointing out is that equipment stats are everything. One could even argue that it's more important compared to the actual level of the character. This is because character level is not necessarily a big thing anymore when a player hits level 100. What sets them apart from other players that are on the same level at that point is their equipment's stats.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security