Buy & Sell MapleStory 2 Mesos – MS2 Meso/Gold Market
MapleStory 2 takes all the good things about its predecessor and improves upon it—in full 3D fashion! Don't skip a beat! Earn the most MapleStory 2 Mesos in the quickest way possible. Buy them now at PlayerAuctions. With customer care, you’re sure to get the most bang for your buck. Sign up now!
Volume discount : The seller offers a special discount when you buy more.
Darn! There Are No Offers...But Wait.
Did you know we have over 200 games available for trading? Here are our most popular ones:
- RuneScape - Old School
- Path of Exile
- World of Warcraft Classic
- League of Legends
- Escape From Tarkov
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Final Fantasy XIV
- ArcheAge Unchained
- GTA 5 Online
- Elder Scrolls Online
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- World of Warcraft US
- EVE Online
Can't find your game? Go to our index page to check all the games.
How to Get Your MapleStory 2 Mesos
Getting MapleStory 2 Mesos is easy. Just follow these simple steps and you'll be good to go!
- Step One: Register as a buyer here at PlayerAuctions so you can gain access to our numerous offers
- Step Two: Browse through our extensive selection and choose the gold offer that fits your needs
- Step Three: Meet up and discuss trading specifics with the seller
- Step Four: Wait for the delivery and confirm it with us so that the seller can be duly paid
Fierce Competition for Mesos
Farming and grinding in MMORPGs require chunks of time and effort and MapleStory 2 is no exception. But that's not all to it! There's also fierce competition among players and there's a high chance that others end up kill-stealing your mob and leaving you empty-handed after all the time and effort expended. Buying Mesos, on the other hand, provides you with instant benefits. MapleStory 2 is a “grindy” game that pretty much requires you to kill insane amounts of monsters just to keep leveling up.
Why Buy MapleStory 2 Meso/Gold from PlayerAuctions
Sure, it's an honorable feat! But let's face it; not everyone has the time (nor the patience) to go through tediously long hours of gameplay. When you buy MS2 Mesos from PlayerAuctions, it's like you get an instant boost to get all the in-game items your heart desires. And at PlayerAuctions, you get superior protection for your transaction courtesy of our foolproof PlayerGuardian system.
Why do it any other way?
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy video game currencies from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How to buy in-game currency with real money?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
How will the seller deliver the gold (silver, plat, diamond, money, etc.)?
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Why should I buy video game currency on PlayerAuctions?
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
After I send payment, when will the seller deliver?
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
What if the seller doesn’t deliver?
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
The Ins and Outs of MapleStory 2 Game Play
While MapleStory 2 freely borrows features from its original incarnation, it is nothing like its predecessor—and that's a good thing! The first, and most noticeable difference, is that MapleStory 2 takes players in for a much more immersive 3D experience! While a good chunk of the original game's NPCs, locations, and mobs do make a return, they do so with unique twists and changes that add a fresh take to MS2. It is an economically-driven game that affords players with a host of possibilities, all thanks to its robust economy.
About the Almighty MapleStory Meso Market
As with any other MMORPG, you'll need to make a substantial amount of in-game currency early on if you are to make it far. MapleStory 2's economy is a thriving one, and it revolves around the Meso (or MapleStory gold), its prevailing in-game currency. With plenty of chances to earn Mesos in the free market, however, you won't need to grind much.
Leveling up and getting better equipment is all tied up to getting more Mesos. The more of the in-game currency you have, the better off you'll be. Thankfully, NSquare (Along with Nexon and NCSoft) developers have made it easy for players to line their virtual pockets with Mesos. We're talking about the Daily ”Get Rich” Missions! All three missions entail traveling around the Maple World to attack mobs. They take no more than an average of 10-15 minutes to complete, and they can yield you a return of about 200-400K Mesos per character! Now if that wasn't worth getting into, we don't know what is!
Maple Story: How to Make Mesos
A bit like the game's first iteration, grinding for Mesos can be tiresome in MapleStory 2. Granted, of course, that you know what you're doing. Sure, it's not as hard as in the original game and there are more ways and ‘Maplestory Meso Guide' out there for you to go about making Mesos in MapleStory 2. Here are a few tips to earn Mesos. Be warned, however, that these tips involve time, effort, and maybe even a bit of luck.
- The Storyline – Following a linear pattern and sticking to the game's storyline can earn you cash in MapleStory 2. There are better ways of earning money though and the storyline can be a bit of a “timesuck” even if it supplements your income as you level up your character.
- Daily Quests – These quests reset every day, with 6 different sub-sets of daily missions. The missions are quite easy to complete. Aside from the Meso box, you also get rewarded with experience and mission points. The bad thing is that you'll need luck on your side as there's no guarantee regarding the type of haul you'll be taking home.
- Epic Gear – Sure, the drop-rate for epic gear may be a bit rare so there is a bit of luck involved in this. However, should you be fortunate enough to acquire some and not have an immediate need for them, then sell them! Again, epic gear and pets are hard to come by so you just might end up wasting time with nothing to show for it in the end.
- Potion Solvents – Used to craft snare items in the game, potion solvents have a high demand among players. However, remember that the market can change in MapleStory2 and what works today in terms of Meso-making may not necessarily be such a good idea come tomorrow. The catch? You have to wait for them to drop via mobs. Good luck with that.
In the end, nothing really beats buying Mesos in the open market. It's quick and it's easy! There's no grinding involved and you don't really need to spend inordinate amounts of time crawling complex dungeons with little to no chance of success whatsoever.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security